Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DAMAN:

Director of http://free-duane-chapman.blogspot.com/

Great blog. Glad to see you fighting for Dog. We are fighting for Dog and the Chapman family too because what the Executive Branch of the Federal government is doing is consistent with other actions against our Border Patrol Agents.

We have posted a link to your blog and are encouraging our national activists to visit and support your site.

Here is a link to our announcement and to our online staging area for Operation Free The Dog!

Please consider letting some of your supporters know about our efforts and feel free to stop by this posting area to share with us the latest news or links to your site.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Free The Dog Activism Staging Area / FOCUS Campaign

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 736#216736

Announcement sent to our national e-mail supporter list.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41112

We will be discussing this effort on several radio shows as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FREE The Dog

I emailed The Prez, Vice Prez, The DOJ, The Attorney Gen, and a couple members of Congress.

Add to contacted:

Lars Larson, WorldNetDaily, O'Reilly, local media, others...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dave847:

Hey, welcome aboard!

Even better, thanks for 'jumping right in' to help!!!

President George Bush

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Bush, I am writing you this letter in Support of Duane" Dog" Chapman, whom has been unfairly arrested, please review his situation, this is a Good Man that has done good things to help put many criminals behind bars, and He deserves the Full support of his President and the American people.
    Thanks
    Sincerely
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

This ALIPAC Activism campaign has been added to our homepage announcements with a link to this thread.

Let's make this work folks!

W

Emailed the John and Ken Show at kfi640 am LA too.

Have you heard our government is again going after a U. S. citizen for Mexico? Duane Chapman, a bounty hunter who went to Mexico to find a serial rapist (who is serving 125 yrs in prison), has been extradited by our government at Mexico's request. First we hear of those border patrol agents and now this. I'm outraged. More can be found at the following website:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41078

You guys are great. Keep up the good work
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Bush,

I am very concerned that Attorney General Alberto Gonzales authorized the arrest of the dog Chapman on behalf of Mexico when Mexico refuses to return Cop killers, Rapist and murders that are wanted by the United States. I think that Mr. Gonzales loyalties lay south of the border. As a citizen of the United States I am concerned this individual is representing Mexico and not US Interests. I think the Dog Chapmen should be released and I don't want to here a word about it being a legal issue because if you cared anything about the law we would be arresting all the Illegal's that are in our country and DEPORTING THEM instead
    of just playing the catch and release game.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

At an arraignment hearing yesterday afternoon, Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Johnson argued that the defendants should remain in custody until their extradition hearing, which has yet to be scheduled, explaining that since this is an international case, "there is no constitutional right to bail. There is a presumption against bail."
    These people are American citizens! They have all rights under the constitution. Why do we give illegals rights if citizen have none!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

emailed the WH and Dog's family. I hope it helps, this is an outrage.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast