Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Advocacy Cards, a great way to create activism

Greetings,

If this is the wrong place to post this message, please either delete it or move it. I have become increasingly frustrated with the fact that the government seems less and less willing to listen to the population. I created a website called Please Heed The Call to fight this trend. The idea is that we sell business cards with the names and contact information for the senators and congressmen for your city and state. They are meant to be handed out at marches and protests or simply to increase awareness and make it easier for people to contact their legislators. I just think that the reason that a lot of people don't call congressmen and senators is because they don't want to go through the trouble of finding the number. I hope this helps.

Matt

http://pleaseheedthecall.org

You may be onto something there, Matt. Great idea.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Creative idea's give me hope.

Interesting idea, Matt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks,
    I think it could really end up doing some good. I appreciate it.
    Matt

That is a good idea. Are you planning to go to any of the T.E.A. parties and doing that, too? I plan on printing up some flyers on how close we are to losing our national sovereignty, such as via the lobbying taking place by foreign citizens. Together with assaults on our sovereignty by world governance ideologues, terrorist threats, medieval theocracy as well as the regular national type of threats, we are in danger.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)