Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Larry and TheOstrich,

You guys can tag team the city and coordinate your efforts here. Another thing you can do is seek out others in your state and community to help in your efforts. You can direct them to this work area and ask them to sign up and help out. This is a very unique oppotunity and Alipac is giving you a great tool to be effective in your political activism. You have the support of Alipac behind you. You can ask questions and receive support and suggestions from experienced members.

Now go save Culpeper!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Larry,

The next time there is a gathering regarding this. Tell people about this website and how to coordinate your efforts online. You can print fliers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24
    The ALIPAC Organization Flier. Is the one you would want for this effort. It's about the 4th one from the top of the list.

In the Culpeper boils over article. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39827
    Jenkins said the next step is for the Town Council and the Culpeper County Board of Supervisors to consider approving and sending a letter to Rep. Eric I. Cantor, R-7th, asking for federal intervention and assistance. He also mentioned possibly forming a local task force to examine the impact of undocumented residents on schools, social services and other areas.
    Culpeper County Board of Supervisors
    302 N. Main Street
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 727-3427
    supervisors@culpepercounty.gov

John Coates, Chairman
    - Salem District
    9153 Mt. Run Lake Road
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 547-2619

Steve Walker
    - East Fairfax District
    609 S. East Street
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 825-7716

Sue Hansohn
    - Catalpa District
    12310 Rose Cottage Lane
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 825-1893

Larry Aylor
    - Cedar Mountain District
    19405 Old Orange Road
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 825-0582

Brad Rosenberger
    - Jefferson District
    4287 Rixeyville Road
    Jeffersonton VA 22724
    (540) 937-4928

Bill Chase
    - Stevensburg District
    21422 Mt. View Road
    Stevensburg VA 22741
    (540) 399-1218

Steven E. Nixon, Vice-Chair
    - West Fairfax District
    1025 Ridgemere Lane
    Culpeper VA 22701
    (540) 825-5768
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent letters to all email addresses on this thread.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Sent letters to everyone listed above.

Used the form letter.

Will post any response.

Responses added:

Calvin L. Coleman:
    thank you for your comments i would like to let you know that hazleton laws are on hold based on several lawsuits we are in contact with eric cantor's office seeking help i would advise to contact his office and george allen's
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

In my letters to Culpeper, should I sign it Dixie?

Dixie

Since I felt Culpeper is backing off of an ordinance, I encouraged them to consult with Farmers Branch, which is taking a unique path to a IIRA ordinance.

Dear Culpeper County Board of Supervisors,

I understand you will be holding an interaction committee meeting with the city council of Culpeper on September the 27th. Therefore, I encourage you to consult with the city council of Farmers Branch, Texas.

Dear Mayor and Councilmen,

I understand your next council meeting will be held on Sept. 12th. Therefore, I encourage you to consult with the city council of Farmers Branch, Texas.

Body of Both Letters

On September 5th, they adopted a resolution, which demands action from the state and federal government. They are giving the federal government one last opportunity before they pass a city ordinance. If the state and federal governments fail to comply, then the city will do what is necessary. The city council will move to adopt and enforce immigration laws at the local level. Farmers Branch claims they will vote on an ordinance by the end of the year.

Farmers Branch Texas Deputy Mayor Pro Tem, Tim O'Hare is an attorney by trade. Please consider contacting him regarding your future decision.

I feel you may be faltering on your position. Therefore, I implore please do not allow a special interest lobby, which represents foreign nationals, to drive you from the path of immigration enforcement. What these lobbyist are asking of you is to represent criminals without taxation, at the expense of the citizens of your community.

Please stay the course because America has been complacent far to long and status quo has become detrimental. The threat of permanent harm to our society lingers in the air, therefore I request that you take action and start reversing the effects of unlawful migration.

Thank You,
    Dixie
    Texan and Participant at www.alipac.us

PS If you have any doubt about the impact of illegal migration on a community, you only have to look for what I call the “Tijuana Effect”, on cities like El Paso, TX and Los Angeles, CA. These are very extreme. However, it can be consistently noted in cities all across America, with high populations of illegal migrants. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Included two articles about Farmers Branch.

Dixie

Hi Dixie: Culpeper Question

Hello,

I saw on your last post about the Culpeper, VA activism that you felt that they may be backing off of an ordinance. I was just wondering if that was something you read or heard, or perhaps a gut feeling? Just curious.

I've already emailed the town council. Would you recommend that I write letters to the County Board of Supervisors?

I may also write to Eric Cantor and George Allen.

Thank You,

Joe

TheOstrich,

I suggest that you get Jenkins on the phone and get the information stait from him. Ask him, what's next and how you can help.

Read the article above
    08/30/2006
    Town councilman calls for immigration stance

What I gathered is that they are going to write a letter to Cantor. I feel they are backing up from the Hazelton ordinance.

Don't let them back down. Insist on the Hazelton IIRA.

I used Farmers Branch as an example because they have not settled for the "letter to the feds." approach and they have some muscle behind the request in the letter and a plan to execute it if the feds let them down.

Don't settle for the letter because that can turn into a cop-out.

Let me know your thoughts.

Dixie

I'll give him a call, Dixie, and encourage him to continue with the ordinance, and see what can be done.

Thanks!

Ostrich

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast