Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trying to play catch up.

Looks as though we could use MORE HELP here? Count me in for tomorrow to email, etc. However, are you guys the only ones who've worked on it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey 2ndamendsis, so good to see you here, yipeee. Here is my letter to councilman Newman who is against the ordinance.

Dear Councilman, Newman,
    I am writing you today to ask you to please stand with the Mayor and other council members who are trying to put their constituents first by voting on new city ordinances to prevent illegal immigrants from renting property and city employement. Councilman Newman, your constituents voted for you because they trusted you to make the right decisions for them, not for illegal aliens. Your first priority should be them not for possible future voters in your district.
    Sir, the citizens of Herndon VA tried to get their councilmen and councilwomen, to stand up for their rights as tax paying citizens and protect their jobs and property, whey their council members refused to stand up for their constituents, the citizens promptly voted out the old members and voted in new ones who would do their bidding on this issue. I ask you Sir to do the right thing for the tax paying citizens of your city and vote yes for these new ordinances so they will in turn vote again for you at the next election.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanx NITTY

Color me red, lol but I just found this forum. William put it up while I was wounded

We sure could use more help here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My email to councilman Abed.

Dear Councilman, Abed,
    I am writing you today to ask you to please stand with your Mayor and other council members who are for the new city ordinances to prevent illegal immigrants from renting property in your city of Escondido and from city employment. Cities such as Herndon Va and Hazelton Pa are enacting their own laws just as you are doing to protect their tax paying citizens. Taxpayers are already overburdend in Ca, with the high cost of providing health care, tuition, cheap housing and food stamps to these people who thumb their noses at our laws and take jobs that taxpayers need so desperately to take care of their own citizens.
    Councilman, Abed, no one wants to be labeled a racist and by taking this stand there will be pro-illegal groups and activist who will label you as one just for trying to protect your citizens interest ahead of the illegals.this slur and inuendo seems to be the only ammunition they can find to futher their own cause. American people who want our immigration laws passed and more border security are not racist that is ludicrouse to even suggest you are. Your city is not alone in this matter as cities and towns all across America are enacting the same laws as you are doing to protect their citizens because the Federal Gov, has let us all down in this matter by refusing to enforce their own immigration laws. It is apparent that state and local governments are going to have to step in and fill do that job theirselves as it seems to be one of those jobs the gov. just won't do.
    Thank you for your time and your service to your city I will be waiting to hear these new ordinances passed.with an overwhelming majority by the Mayor and City Council.

It's a good one isn't it! Everything right here, good for people with a one track mind like mine lol.

My email to Mayor Pro Tem, Ed Gallo,

Dear Mayor Pro Tem, Gallo,
    I am writing to you with strong encouragement to vote yes for these new city ordinances put forth by councilwoman Marie Waldron to combat overcrowding in city housing by adopting an ordinance that would prohibit illegal immigrants from renting property in Escondido, and to pass another ordinance designed to attack illegal immigration head-on by fining landlords who rent to undocumented immigrants.Illega immigration today is a focal point in the minds of almost every citizen in America today due to the overwelming burden of of accomdating these individuals with free health care, housing subsisized by our government, food stamps, the entitlements to these people are ruining local and state governments as the balooning increase of these immigrants are increasing every day.Sir, it is plain for all to see, it is going to be up to city councils across America to deal with this problem as our Federal Gov. has shut their eyes to the problem and refused to enforce their own immigration laws.I am asking you to stand with your Mayor and other council members and most importantly your constituents who should be your number one priority. Please vote yes for these ordinances when they are put forth for a vote so other towns and cities can follow your lead to meet this problem head on and deal with before it only gets worse.
    Thank you for your service to your city.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Law against renting to illegal migrants ready for Escondido
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=224831
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you for your e-mail and support.

Sam Abed
    Councilmember

City of Escondido
    Tel.: 760-839-4638
    sabed@escondido.org

Emails sent to all. Will post any replies.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Letters sent to all on this list. Will post any replies.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast