Updated: March 8, 2007

Synopsis:

Girardville Borough is discussing passing an immigration ordinance similar to Hazelton.

Activist Instructions:

We need ALIPAC Activists to make calls, send letters, faxes, and e-mails to all members of the Girardville Borough Council asking them to please the ordinance.

Examples:

Dear Councilman _________:

I am calling/writing today to ask you to please follow the lead of Hazelton, PA and pass strict immigration enforcement measures in Girardville Borough as soon as possible. The federal government is not adequately securing our border or enforcing our existing immigration laws. I feel it is incumbent upon our states and cities to take action to protect communities from illegal immigration. Illegal immigration has many negative repercussions for our communities including depressed wages, increased health care costs, increased costs to taxpayers, increased crime, infectious diseases, and lost American jobs.

I hope you will stand with the vast majority of Americans that want our laws enforced and our communities and tax dollars protected from illegal aliens.

Please pass these ordinances as soon as possible. A majority of your constituents support this effort.

Thank You,

Contact Information:

Girardville Borough PA

Borough Hall
P. O. Box 5
Girardville PA 17935
WEB Site: www.upperschuylkill.com
PHONE: 570-276-1635
FAX: 570-276-1640
E-MAIL: borohall@ptd.net

ONLY FIVE MEMBER COUNCIL
OFFICIALS