Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Response: November 12, 2006

Thank you for your email. I had to resign from the councilupon being elected Judge. I shall forward your email to my replacement who may (or may not) be certified by the Election commission in time to vote on this matter
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Response: November 13, 2006

I plan on doing so. I hope the Council will support my bill.

Eric Crafton

Thank you for writing. At this time I do plan to vote for these bills.

Buck Dozier
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

via William's update:

the Nashville Metro Council will discuss on second reading 3 bills dealing with Illegal Aliens! The meeting is Tuesday November 21st. It starts at 7pm in the Metro Courthouse (downtown Nashville at James Robertson Pkwy and 3rd Ave., North - parking is accessible from the James Robertson Pkwy. side.).

The bills:
    1) Making English the official language
    2) Fines for landlords that rent to illegal aliens
    3) Fines for employers that hire illegal aliens

We need to make a good showing. Hope to see you there.

Theresa Harmon
    www.TnRIP.org

JAK
    Letters sent.

Will post reply.

Done. Sent a personal email to all with pictures from my town.

Banned
    E-mails sent to all.

JAK
    Response: 11/20/2006

Jason Alexander

Thanks for yor email (JAK). I am in agreement with you on all these issues.

Thank you again & have a great holiday -

Jason

My second letter to Mayor Purcell!

Dear Mayor Purcell,
    I am writing you today to ask you to please support Councilman Craddock's proposed city ordinance that would make English the official language in your city of Nashville.Sir, this may not seem like a useful law, I ask you to really think about this, as I believe that our English language is the tie that binds all American Citizens together. Mayor, we do not need a bi-lingual country such as Canada and other countries who are now having their own problems to deal with starting with this divide. Having one uniting language in order to really be able to communicate with each other is an essential part of what made this country great in the first place.It is so frustrating and even sad now when we place a call to a place of business and right out of the bat, you are asked, do you want to press 1 for Spanish or 2 for English, now I ask you Mayor, when did our language become number 2 in our own country?
    Mayor Purcell, I also support the other two new ordinances, that would make it illegal to hire known illegal Immigrants, and to pose fines on property owners who would rent to Illegal Immigrants.No one is against Legal Immigration, it is another factor that has made our country great, we, I say we, Mayor because polls show that 70 to 80 percent of Americans want our immigration laws enforced.It is time we take back our country from the greedy corporations and business owners who could care less what illegal immigration is doing to our country just as long as they can make their illegal profits.Mayor, the burden alone to our health care systems is astronomical, with hospital after hospital closing their doors because of the strain of caring for them. I am sure you are aware of these cost, in your own fair city of Nashville, so please Mayor, do the right thing for your legal constituents who placed you in office to take care of their needs instead of caring for the needs of people who disrespect us so by coming to our country illegally in the first place.

I will also write new individual letters to the other council members and post any replys, and esp one to thank Councilman Craddock for putting forth the new ordinance to make English the official language.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

My letter to Councilman Alexander, asking him to vote yes for the ordinances.
    Dear Councilman Alexander,
    I am writing you today from Okla, to offer you my support for the new city ordinances you and the other council members of your great city of Nashville, will be possibly voting on tomorrow night. I am asking you Sir, to please vote yes on all the ordinances, they are worthy ordinances that can only make your city that much greater then it already is.
    Making English the official language there in Nashville, sends a message to those living in your city, that this language is the one common unifying factor that binds all Americans together, allowing us to fully communicate with each other without the need for expensive translators to interpret for us. English is something that all Immigrants are required to learn before becoming Legal citizens, and should still be a priority.
    Brandishing fines on property owners for renting property to Illegal Immigrants is another law that is needed for our own legal citizens to be able to retain their property values they have worked so hard to keep up only to see them go down the drain when a single housing property is rented to Illegals and soon 20 to 40 people are living in one house intended for one family.The increased crime level alone is enough to drive property values down not to mention the extra cars to park and trash left on the property.
    We come last to the most important law there is, I feel that discourages Illegal Immigrants from flocking to our cities and that is making it illegal for employers to knowingly hire illegal aliens. It is a fact Sir, our own legal citizens are being overlooked for these jobs so greedy corporations, contractors and business owners can hire this cheap labor, of which we both know is in no way cheap to the tax paying citizens in our towns and cities who have to shoulder the burden of health care and entitlements our gov. is so ready to hand to them regardless of their breaking our laws by coming here illegally.
    I ask you Councilman Alexander, to really think about what is the right thing to do and stand up for your legal citizens and vote yes for all three of these ordinances at your next meeting.

Sent emails to all again with the article about Oogolah Okla passing its new anti immigrant ordinances, to some of them. Will post replys and try to call them tommorow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast