Join two NC groups fighting illegal immigration for a Town Hall meeting about Voter Fraud and illegal aliens on Sat. Feb. 20, 2010.

---

Concerned Citizens and Immigration Reformers,

TOWN HALL MEETING - I will be speaking and on a panel with James Johnson of FIRE at the Raleigh Convention Center on Saturday, February 20th. I was just asked by NC Freedom who is sponsoring this event starting at 1pm this Saturday. We are part of a broader Town Hall discussion on Voter Fraud and Voting Practices in North Carolina and in our segment we will be discussing illegal immigration and voter fraud.

The Town Hall will also discuss voter education and what YOU can do to make a difference.

I think we all know that North Carolina has been slipping into disgrace as it relates to state government practices and honesty or lack thereof. In my opinion North Carolina is now tied with the government sleaziness of New Jersey and only one notch below (2nd place) Louisiana and the top dog (1st place) for government sleaziness, the city of Chicago.

So attend this Saturday at 1pm-3pm the NC Freedom Town Hall and then stay on to attend the GOOOH event later at the Raleigh Convention Center.

LOCATION OF NC Freedom Town Hall:

Raleigh Convention Center - 500 South Salisbury Street - Raleigh, NC 27601 ----- Room 306B. Convenient parking is beside the Convention Center. See attached pdf file for more details.

See you there and also forward this email to your friends and associates.

Regards,

Ron Woodard
Director

NC LISTEN

www.nclisten.com

Ofc: (919) 460-8156