Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregonians for immigration reform

In Oregon we have Oregonians for immigration reform that sends out a news letter detailing arrests of illegal aliens and companies busted for hiring them. We need to find a way to get this information out to the general public, not just those who seek it. A day with out Mexicans is my dream! I moved from AZ seven years ago because of what was happening in the city I lived in (massive amounts of illegal aliens) and damned if they haven't made their way north!

Immigration reform

I moved to Washington state from California, so. Cal., as a job requirment. I have found that I really enjoy going into a fast food restaurant and not have to listen to spanish being spoken by everybody instead of english. I know this is for Oregonians but I just wanted to say that I know how you feel about the invasion and wish you well in your fight to stop movement into your new state. I too am going to help stop the invasion here in Washington state, my new home. Goodluck

we need more action in oregon aginst illegal immigration. any one know what i can do. myself and friends have been fired by illegal's for not speeking spanish, i thought i lived in America, but its more like Americo. come on oregonians get off your stoned buts and look around. where did America go?.