Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thats the way to do it!!!
    And fyi, they are TOWN BOARD MEMBERS... we dont have councilpeople here. We do have county commissioners though

What they need is many letters of encouragement with suggestions .

There are quite a few here that wont give up, no matter what!

thanks everybody.
    vix

That's OK team! We're keeping the ball in front of their eyes.

This particular ordinance was a bit strange. More important to inspire them to move ahead and create something that will be positive.

You help is greatly APPRECIATED
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I just got this from Councilman Councilman Miraglia, man does he sound depressed, guess like me he could not sleep either as it is now 2:30am, I feel bad for him!

Dear , thank you for your support. As it turns out I was out voted. Looks like our country is headed for doom. Wish I could do more. Merry Christmas, Mike

I am going to ask this man to come look around at ALIPAC.
    I received the same response...and there are times...I know EXACTLY how he feels! But...in time we find hope again...and we have to keep fighting.

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I sent all of the above individual emails.

April

Email Response from Michael Miraglia

Thank you for your comments. All I can say is, you should have been to yesterday's meeting. I lost. Regards, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I just got this from Councilman Councilman Miraglia, man does he sound depressed, guess like me he could not sleep either as it is now 2:30am, I feel bad for him!

Dear , thank you for your support. As it turns out I was out voted. Looks like our country is headed for doom. Wish I could do more. Merry Christmas, Mike

I am going to ask this man to come look around at ALIPAC.
    I received the same response...and there are times...I know EXACTLY how he feels! But...in time we find hope again...and we have to keep fighting.

Jak, I love your avitar, and everyone elses to, where do you guys find all of these??? I feel for that guy, seems like he lost his best friend!

Build the dam fence post haste!

Letter to the editor, PVT (NOT WRITTEN BY ME)

What's nefarious, after all?

I read in the paper where Nye County Sheriff Tony DeMeo met with a group called "Hispanics in Politics," concerning the "English-only" ordinance.

He is quoted as saying about the people of Pahrump, "There are a few people who are nefarious and have associated themselves with hate groups. We know who they are."

The dictionary meaning of nefarious is: evil/wicked.

Well, if wanting my country protected from an alien invasion and wanting my tax dollars to go for the benefit of Americans and not illegal aliens, and wanting to live in a place where English is spoken is evil and wicked, then I guess I am.

But sheriff, you statement that "we know who they are" seems to indicate that you are keeping records on some citizens of Pahrump, apparently those you consider to be nefarious.

If so, I wonder how many Americans would agree with me that such records and whoever complies them are nefarious.

FB

okay, this was sent to our local paper, AND posted at one of our soapboxes.

Of course I wrote direct to Sheriff DeMeo, this is what I said..

Letter to Sheriff DeMeo,

Dear Sir,
    Since you claim you "know who the nefarious of Pahrump are", does that mean you have a list of all of us who are AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS invading our country?

You sir, are supposed to UPHOLD the law, if there are ILLEGAL ALIENS living in Pahrump and you know about it, are you not breaking the law yourself if you do nothing about it? Or by claiming that it is an INS issue, are you passing the perverbial buck?

You chose not to follow some laws because you say they are unconstitutional, yet what about ILLEGAL ALIENS, are they above the law or are you simply going to ignore the fact that they are here because it is one of those laws you have decided that you will not enforce. Surely you are aware of the number of Police officers who have been MURDERED by illegal aliens, families that have lost their loved ones who were trying to uphold the law, gunned down like their lives were worthless while doing their job! My Grandfather was an officer of the law, my nephew IS an officer of the law in Atlanta, Ga.

People are frustrated with the severe influx of ILLEGAL ALIENS and since our own government is doing NOTHING about it, there are many who are trying to keep some sort of control, US citizens who are law abiding and tired of this invasion. We dont go about threatening the lives of Illegals, we do what we can peacefully, with protest and letters and voicing our opinions.

I belong to a group called Americans for LEGAL immigration, am I also listed on the evil Pahrumpain list?
    You tread in dangerous waters making lists of those whom you think to be evil and then publicizing it.
    I hope we dont stoop to Gestapo tactics here.
    There are many who are getting tired of this in your face attitude that Illegal Aliens have towards those of us who are LEGAL. They get what they want or they will riot, fight, bring the ACLU against us.
    This should never become a 'war' against each other, yet I see it going that way.
    And calling those of us who are against ILLEGAL ALIENS invading our country "nefarious" will only add to incite hate and anger.

I really dont care what list I might or might not be on, once you told me that you dont show favorites, that you uphold the laws as they are written.
    I believed you then, and I want to end this sentence with the word "sadly".
    I voted for you twice!

Then I read your statement about the assinine PTO49, an ordinance proposal that should have never even made conversation little own someone thinking it up, and I almost see that you possibly are against illegal immigration? I am not sure.
    The statements attributed to you in the paper, **"There are a few people who are nefarious and have associated themselves with hate groups. We know who they are."*** in regards to the "english only ordinance and those that support it, is a reason for my doubt.
    It is a shame that as a community we are so divided. Those that are vocal about illegal immigration and those who seem to care less.
    Personally I dont really care about any 'lists', I am AGAINST illegal immigration and will do whatever I can in my voice, opinion, writing letters, whatever I can do, to STOP illegal immigration. My ancestors came to the United States through the proper channels, followed the law and were PROUD to assumlate into the American society. My male ancestors fought for this country, some died, some lost limb, some lost families, but they did so that their descendants, LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS, could live here and work hard and then enjoy living here. Illegal aliens do not want to follow our laws, and in my opinion, they should be sent back to where they came from.

WE NEED SOME HELP!!! Please, everyone write to the sheriff, his email is
    ademeo@sbcglobal.net

calling us "nefarious" for standing up against ILLEGAL ALIENS invading our country is taking it a bit far.

sadly
    vix

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678