Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should they stay or should the go?!?! FOCUS Campaign

ALIPAC Activists:

We are dealing with very complex issues, but this morning a simple thought occurred to me.

Our national delima with the illegal immigration issue boils down to this.

Should they (illegal aliens) stay or should they go?

The same question confronts us with the US Congress.

Should they (members of Congress) stay or should they go?

Since we boiled down the slogan for ALIPAC and our movement several months ago when we established the rallying cry "illegals go home!" it is clear what our answer is to the first question.

We believe that illegal aliens must Go.

Therefore, to make things simple, members of Congress that feel illegal aliens should stay must GO!

We are launching a new FOCUS campaign.

Any ALIPAC volunteer can participate.

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO CALL ALL CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGNS IN EVERY STATE AND ASK THE CAMPAIGNS.

Does candidates _______ feel illegal aliens in the US should be able to stay or should they be made to leave as our current laws dictate? Stay or Leave?

We will not accept answers about Comprehensive Reform. We will not accept answers "I'm against amnesty!"

Stay? or Go?

If you receive an answer via phone or e-mail, print the results here. We are only interested in campaigns where a campaign staffer or the candidate indicates STAY or GO.

Let's build our list.

Here is a list of the Districts in each state.

And our endorsements as we build the list.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30

DO NOT CALL CAMPAIGNS ALREADY ON THE LIST.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bingo -so important.

Here's a post from the 'other side' -they are confident...

Palomablanca
    Advanced Member

926 Posts
    Posted - 10/19/2006 : 05:58:09
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by John McClain

Every poll of actual citizens shows an incessant demand to close the border. The "millions" (a slight exaggeration) who march are illegals who have the audacity to demand rights, sort of like a squatter in someone's home.

Never again.

Depends on WHICH poll you read! You deny that the numerous marches in DC, Chicago and Texas EACH exceeded a million? If so, check the newspaper archives for last spring to refresh your short memory! I suppose you think it was the same million illegals moving from demo to demo! Check to see if there is any record of mass human traffic from one demo to the next- look hard because it doesn't exist. If they had, you contend that it was poverty stricken illegals taking time off work and PAYING for tickets to get to all these demos?
    My experience with illegals is that they want to keep a LOW profile.

The TRUE poll of American citizens will be in a few short weeks. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Time is running out- it is predicted that at least one house of Congress will change hands.

Both sides might want to close the border- its what happens to the illegals that are ALREADY here that's the sticking point! A new Congress may very well decide that!

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=8
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a good source of who is running in your state. Just click on the state and go down the list making sure that you DO Not Call ANYONE on ALIPACS List.

http://www.vote-smart.org/election_cong ... st=bio.php
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sent to my two in the 7th MyIntyre and Davis

We at ALIPAC intend to support the candidate that will answer the below question correctly. Sir, we here in eastern NC are interested in more than just beach erosion. So far there has been nothing in your commercials about immigrations.

Do you feel illegal aliens in the US should be able to stay or should they be made to leave as our current laws dictate? Stay or Leave no other answer is expectable ?

Thank you for your time.
    Charles ----
    Oak Island, NC
    Americans for Legal Immigrations

-----------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Davis, We at ALIPAC intend to support the candidate that will answer the below question correctly.
    Sorry I missed you when you were at Oak Island, I ---------------

Do you feel illegal aliens in the US should be able to stay or should they be made to leave as our current laws dictate? Stay or Leave no other answer is expectable ?

Thank you for your time.
    Charles -----
    Oak Island, NC
    Americans for Legal Immigrations

North Carolina I am just calling their DC offices which makes it much faster.

US House 1 Representative
    George K. 'G.K.' Butterfield Jr. Democrat Response Person to Ask For Saul Hernandez. (I only got Voicemail)

US House 2 Representative
    Bob R. Etheridge Democrat Response Go HOME
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Notice of this new FOCUS Campaign is now outbound to our national list and posted in General Discussion.

Announcements
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=44402

Gen Disc
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=44399

Banned
    Here's Georgia with their ABI grade

Barrow - Go - B
    Bishop - Stay - C-
    Deal - N/A - B+
    Gingrey - Go - A+
    Kingston - Go - A
    Lewis - Stay - F
    Linder - Go - A
    Marshall - N/A - B
    McKinney - Not running - I will call the candidates later today
    Norwood - Go - A-
    Price - Go - B+
    Scott - Stay - C
    Westmoreland - Go - A

Florida District 22 Shaw/Klein
    Waiting to hear back. Starting on the others.

Illegals - Stay or Go?

Illegal aliens MUST BE DEPORTED!

Our representation in Congress is allocated based on the U.S. Census. The Census counts bodies - not citizens. This means that areas of high concentrations of illegals - like southern California are gaining Congressional seats based on their illegal population and they are taking away representation from lawful citizens in other states.

should they stay or go, or pay for the damage they have done

my contact with senators nelson and martinez and congressman jim davis was that they would rather have all of the illegals votes than my wife's, mine, or my friend's votes. they are dead set to give amnesty and will never send anyone here illegally home.
    After the election amnesty will be crammed down our throats. I have a compromise plan for immigration. Starting immediately all illegals would have to come forth and sign forms declaring themselves and whereabouts. Then, they or their employer can post a $50,000 bond. No citizenship will be offered, but they can become part of the new visa program. They must also pass the medical/criminal requirements for entry. Any illegal not registering can be held/deported by any law enforcement/governmental agency-all cities and law enforcement must comply, no sanctuary cities. All applicants will be fitted with a satellite id tag, no more just catch and release. This will not cause a sudden loss of workers due to mass deportation. Wages should be adjusted to $10/hr over regular legal pay, and they will not participate in Social Security or Medicare. No one starts employment before being verified. Social security & Medicare taxes are replaced with a new employment tax of 50% will go to funding the new immigration plan as follows: 1. border and ports secured. 2. Tamper proof id system. 3. Pay back all states and local government for losses incurred by illegal invasion. 4. A central data base for all aliens for all law enforcement and employers to access. Any illegal not registered faces immediate deportation upon capture. Heavy fines for employers as well. 5. Healthcare for everyone. With this plan, we will know exactly how many 10, 20, 30+ million illegals are actually here and how much it will cost to assimilate them. Illegals and employers will have to pay all back taxes owed. With a hold on all future immigration until this is done, we will have time to fix a broken system. The hard working illegal will not fear deportation. Employers will employ citizens first, have access to extra labor where needed. Security against drugs and terrorism comes along with comprehensive immigration. We get free healthcare for everyone. Illegals pay upward of $60,000 to gain entry, why are we not charging this kind of fee to enter? They have caused this mess; let them pay to fix the problem.
    Craig R. McNees

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast