Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent a second round of email for you to try to stop Santuary policy!

Hope it helps!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    It appears Waukegan is discussing an ordiance from the following article. Since this is already set up I'll make this the official page and make it a sticky.

One suggestion please fix some of the links since they do not seem to work or go to the page that is indicated.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=225728

Although officials in communities including Prospect Heights and Waukegan have discussed introducing ordinances targeting illegal immigrants, none have gone as far as reaching village hall.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Fedupinwaukegan:

You could send email to Riverside, NJ. since I live in NJ.! I'm still sending letters to the rest on the Focus Campaign list. We have to stop illegal immigration in every community in the country. The US taxpayers deserve to have their country safe, laws enforced and taxes paid!

Hope you win!
    CCUSA
    fill me in on the Riverside info please! I'm up at the Northern most peak of NJ, btw.

PM me with the info and let's see what we can do! Yea TEAM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent to All.

Used sample letter

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    It appears Waukegan is discussing an ordiance from the following article. Since this is already set up I'll make this the official page and make it a sticky.

One suggestion please fix some of the links since they do not seem to work or go to the page that is indicated.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=225728

Although officials in communities including Prospect Heights and Waukegan have discussed introducing ordinances targeting illegal immigrants, none have gone as far as reaching village hall.

Many many thanks! When I get home tonight I'll work on the links. Yes, it looks like the newspaper articles have 'timed out', or whatever the term is? Dixie got quite an email from Carpentersville -certainly don't want my city to get wind of that!

Can I say I really really appreciate your hard work and the articles. I read everything I can...

This appeared in our local paper today in the call in/email comment section. I'm not even the author?! This will give great exposure to the idea then just the town board that I post all the time on.

I'm going to start taking pictures around town next week and see if I can learn to 'upload' ? them somewhere and then get them on this site. You have to see it to believe it. Bummer. One of my favorite rib places just closed and a sign in the window says, "Coming soon, tacos and burritos." Great....

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/index.html

Carpentersville's solution

Hooray for Carpentersville. They are tired of being told they cannot do anything about the illegal aliens. They are putting up a vote to their town leaders to make it harder for these illegal people to come in and claim our country. First, they are making English the town's language. This means no more signs in their town that are not in English. They are going to fine anyone who rents to illegals. They have to have proof that they are legal. They are also fining anyone that hires illegals. The United States has sat back and let these illegal people dictate to us that we cannot do anything about their coming here. Well, if we all follow as a town or village the example of Carpentersville, maybe we can take some steps to take back our country. Also, I want to know why Waukegan and Park City don't ticket these people that fly their flags above the U.S. flag?

My email to Mayor Richard H. Hyde , sent similar emails to the rest of the council members, I sure do hope it helps!
    Dear Mayor Hyde,
    I am writing to you today asking you to please pass ordinances in your city banning employers from hiring illegal citizens and from renting property to them. I am asking you sir to please band with other cities and towns across this nation adopting similar laws to protect the tax paying citizens in their communities. Jobs are being given to illegal immigrants instead of legal citizens by greedy employers looking for cheap labor. We all know how cheap that labor is to the tax paying citizens with the rising cost of health care, so high that legal citizens are now unable to pay for their own health care without having to pay for the care of illegal citizens. Hospitals around the country are closing their doors because they are so over burdened with the care of the illegals who have no insurance. The property values of citizens are going down due to the neighborhoods being inundated with illegals sometimes with 40 living in one house.This is so unfair to people who have worked hard keeping up their homes to retain their value only to see it gone now because of the illegals.
    I hope sir you will make your constituents your first priority and vote in tough new laws protecting them. Thank you.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Sent e-mails to all on list. Fedup, keep us apprised of any progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Sent e-mails to all on list. Fedup, keep us apprised of any progress!
    That is fantastic! I keep checking the Council meeting proposed agenda before the meeting -but haven't seen this topic posted yet!! I really wonder if all the heat Carpentersville, IL received scared them even more into their shells.

I'm starting a project. I've been taking pictures around town so you'all can see what it's really like. You probably think, "Did you take these in America?" I just have to figure out the technical aspect of it. Not quite sure how to find a hosting? site and/or to upload. I'll get it going though!!!

P.S. I emailed tonight my city guys a copy of a Carpentersville article with a plea to follow their lead...

Dixie might be able to guide you on that, FEDUP.

I can't do it either but she's great at stuff like that.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast