Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD District 3, REPUBLICAN, John White for CONGRESS

John White Illegal Immigration Stances Republican Candidate Campaign Congress US House

Name of Candidate: John White

Name of Campaign Committee: John White For Congress

Mailing Address: p.o. Box 3031 Annapolis Maryland, 21403

Phone Contact Information: Alisa Greenwood 410-241-7903

Campaign E-mail and website: www.johnwhiteforcongress.com

State and District: Maryland 03

Political Party: Republican

Is the candidate (Incumbent, Challenger, Open Seat): Open Seat

Incumbents only: What is your career grade at www.betterimmigration.com ?

Campaign Funds Raised as of most recent reporting cycle: $390,000

This form completed by (Candidate and Campaign Managers Only):

Candidate Background Information

Top Campaign Issues: Safety & Security / Immigration Illegal

Education, Awards & Honors: BA from Towson University and MBA from University of
    Baltimore

District Information

Please give a brief description of your district:

Percentage of Democrat, Republican, and Unaffiliated Voters: 30% Rep. 58% Dem. 18% Ind

Survey Questions

(Please describe your feelings on the following with a number 1-10 or with the
    response Undecided (1=Strongly Disagree, 2-4=Disagree, 5=Neutral, 6-9 Agree,
    10=Strongly Agree)

I believe illegal immigration can be reversed if we enforce our existing laws? (1-10)

As a member of Congress I will use the full force of my office to ensure the
    Executive Branch starts to enforce our existing immigration laws? (1-10) 10

Illegal Immigrants should be deported when detected in the interior of the US? (1-10)

Law abiding and legal American citizens should be required to accept biometric
    identification? (1-10)

I believe that local and state police should assist with immigration enforcement?
    (1-10)

10 (and I have 5 family members who are State Troopers in Maryland).

Federal taxpayer funding to groups that support illegal immigration like La Raza
    should be stopped. (1-10)

I support "Comprehensive immigration reform" that would allow illegal aliens
    currently in the US to stay without fear of deportation as guest or temporary
    workers? (1-10)

Illegal aliens should be allowed to leave the US and return quickly on a fast track
    as guest or temporary workers? (1-10)

Illegal Immigrants should be allowed to attend state sponsored universities at in
    state tuition rates? (1-10)

Employers that intentionally hire illegal aliens should be fined and or arrested
    depending on the severity. (1-10)

English should be the national language of America. (1-10)

I support the SPP Security and Prosperity Partnership and Agreements that combine
    the economies of America, Mexico, and Canada. (1-10)

I believe the existing law that says aiding and abetting illegal aliens inside the
    US is a crime should be enforced? (1-10)

Banks should be allowed to continue giving taxpayer backed home mortgages to illegal
    aliens? (1-10)

Executive Branch orders to US Border Patrol to only "Catch and Release" illegal
    aliens at the border and not to speak to the media or Members of Congress should be
    rescinded? (1-10)

Congress should investigate why the Executive Branch of the United States is not
    enforcing our existing immigration laws, why all fines against employers had ceased
    by 2004, and why some actions of the Executive branch appear to be more in the
    interest of drug and human smugglers than the American public? (1-10)

Short Answer

Has your campaign addressed the topic of illegal immigration in speeches,
    commercials, ads, or campaign materials? What are those messages? (Please provide
    sources or examples)

Yes, clearly against granting amnesty. http://www.johnwhite.us/ivan.html

What do you feel your opponent's stance on illegal immigration or immigration reform
    is or would be?

To grant citizenship/ amnesty. He has stated as such.

Have you been endorsed by or received contributions from any other immigration
    reform or illegal immigration reduction groups at this time?
    No, I have not solicited any contributions or endorsements from other illegal
    immigration groups

Would you openly accept an endorsement and or contribution from ALIPAC?
    Yes

Please use the remainder of this space to share any further opinions on these
    issues. (optional)

-------------------------------

Candidate Pledge

I, ____John White________________, hereby pledge to stand with the American public
    to have the US Border secured and existing immigration laws enforced with the
    intention of reducing the number of illegal aliens entering and remaining in the US.
    I understand that the vast majority of Americans want the border secured, taxpayer
    benefits for illegal aliens ended, local police helping to enforce immigration laws,
    and employers that hire, aid, and abet illegal aliens to be charged.

Furthermore, I will not support any trade agreement or Executive Branch treaty that
    compromises our ability to enforce our existing immigration laws and threatens US
    sovereignty.

I will actively oppose any attempt to remove or replace the current laws that say
    illegal aliens are to be deported with a guest worker or temporary worker program
    that allows illegal aliens to stay or quickly return to the US.

Signed,

___John White______________________________________
    Candidate Name

______10/15/06___________________________________
    Date

John White
    Congressional Candidate
    Maryland's District 3
    http://www.johnwhiteforcongress.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Endorsed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please view and support ALIPAC's 2006 National Endorsements at...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30