Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Dean Heller is on our side

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    Nevada's 2nd congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please review for the list!
    I believe Smack was defeated in the primary, so the race is between Dean Heller (R) and Jill Derby (D).

From the letters I've received from Heller, and the fact that he's a member of the House Immigration Reform Caucus started by Tancredo, I'm fairly certain he shares ALIPAC's views on illegal immigration. I suggest that ALIPAC endorse Heller.
    Heller's immigration report card grade is an "A" according to this page at NumbersUSA:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1248
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

William, I want to say to you that I live in GA & will be working to unseat the incumbents who voted for this bailout, one & all. I am a conservative voting no party in particular.

That is why I wish to ask whether we ought to support John Barrow's opposition in the 12th district for Congress. Barrow isn't perfect on illegal immigration, I know. But he DID remain staunchly opposed to this bailout & that must count for MUCH. He proved that he listens to his constituents. Don't be quick to dismiss this fact. We don't KNOW we can expect the same from his opponent, do we??

What say you, William?

Saxby Chambliss is up for reelection in the Senate. I will ask his Dem. challenger about his stance on immigration matters. Tell me, William, do you know much about him?

But, even if the Dem's not that great, what kind of signal does it send if Chambliss & others like him aren't removed from office for this abuse of their constituents?

Abuse that is rewarded just breeds more abuse.

ALSO, my US rep. is John Lewis (11th district) who is AWFUL! Nobody is running against him. Can you let me know who I can write-in against him??

Duncan D. Hunter (R) Ca.
    Capt. USMCR
    52nd Congressional district San Diego co.
    Campaign HQ
    9340 Fuerte dr. suite 302
    La Mesa Ca.
    (619) 463-3896

Capt. Hunter is against amnesty and the bailout. I have met and talked with Capt. Hunter and concider him to be a unassuming sincere man.
    He has my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are the Top 10 Most Expensive races so far this year, from OpenSecrets dot Org:

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topraces.php

Here's what I glean when I combine the wikipedia list and the opensecrets list:

CT-4
    LA-6
    WA-8

Of special interest: Two of the most expensive races are in New York, with Gillibrand and Arcuri, two freshman Democrats who both co-sponsored the Save Act, but neither has signed the Discharge Petition.

That Louisiana 6 District has Cazayoux, who also cosponsored SAVE without signing discharge petition. Numbers USA says this guy has a "career" D- grade on "immigration reduction", which I can't wrap my head around because I think he only recently won a special election over the summer. That really makes me think twice about paying attention to Numbers USA.

In any case, there have to be GOP challengers to these 3 candidates worth investigating and possibly endorsing.

Maryland
    http://www.baileyforuscongress.com/

Collins Bailey for US House of Representatives, Maryland 5th District (200. The seat has been represented by Democrat and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer since 1981.

This is Collins Bailey's stance on Immigration:

All welfare and government services for persons here illegally should be cut off. There must be a federal program available to states and local jurisdictions for immediate deportation of those who are a threat to our society.

For those that would prefer to see the steps that need to be taken in bullet form:

physically secure our borders and coastlines
    enforce visa rules
    no amnesty
    no welfare for illegal aliens
    end "anchor" baby abuse
    pass true immigration reform
    no Social Security for illegal immigrants. Currently, illegal immigrants are able to collect Social Security after they have worked 18 months in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaPatriot
    People in South Florida Congressional district 22 should be made aware we have a great candidate on our side. Lt Col Allen West. I have met with him and I am a financial supporter as well. Speaking to him is like preaching to the choir. His loyalty is to the American people. He is a war hero who put his men before his career. The man he is running against is exactly the type of useless liberal nut we need to vote out. In my mind it is imperative that West win this election. Please help make any friends you have in So Fla CD 22 aware of him. He is a staunch opponent to illegal immigration and amnesty and the general destruction of our country that we are facing. The polar opposite of his opponent. He is also very clear on the threat Islam poses to the West. His website is http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/ and you can also view him speaking about VISION here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSnRlmo7og his youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/AllenWest08

Lets get this man elected!!!!
    West is listed in Numbers as a "True Immigration Reform Candidate" hope he makes it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Maryland
    http://www.baileyforuscongress.com/

Collins Bailey for US House of Representatives, Maryland 5th District (200. The seat has been represented by Democrat and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer since 1981.

This is Collins Bailey's stance on Immigration:

All welfare and government services for persons here illegally should be cut off. There must be a federal program available to states and local jurisdictions for immediate deportation of those who are a threat to our society.

For those that would prefer to see the steps that need to be taken in bullet form:

physically secure our borders and coastlines
    enforce visa rules
    no amnesty
    no welfare for illegal aliens
    end "anchor" baby abuse
    pass true immigration reform
    no Social Security for illegal immigrants. Currently, illegal immigrants are able to collect Social Security after they have worked 18 months in this country.
    This sounds to good to be true, lets hope people down there are mad enough to vote this jerk out of office....try to push the fact he voted for the bail out in every paper you can...30 days only, but people have short memories.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Pennsylvania 7th Congressional District

Quote Originally Posted by elcole
    Those who are in Pennsylvania's 7th Congressional District have a supporter in Craig Williams who is running to unseat the first term Democrat Joseph Sestak. Sestak took over the seat held by Curt Weldon and has consistently ignored the will of his constituents and voted party lines on everthing from illegal immigration to the war in Iraq. He publicly stated that "this war can't be won". He is for border security and opposes any form of amnesty. He is worth endorsing. The link to his site is:

http://www.craigwilliamsforcongress....ues_energy.php
    Joseph Sestak has a C- rating at Numbersusa....but his challenger sounds like he is for path to citizenship...here is what he says....
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/
    I have enormous respect and compassion for individuals seeking a better life in our great nation by way of legal immigration. This is part of our proud heritage, and it certainly will be part of our lasting legacy. Conversely, I feel equally passionate about the need to secure our borders and put an end to illegal immigration.

We are a nation rooted in the rule of law. We are compassionate and just. We, however, injure ourselves when we ignore or disregard the rule of law by tolerating, harboring and even employing illegal immigrants. We need to reclaim control of our borders with surveillance and steel. Illegal immigrants who remain in the United States must be subject to the consequences of the laws they have broken.

We must accomplish the following:

Secure the border first, using every asset available and all the manpower required at the federal level;
    Oppose amnesty in any of its currently proposed forms;
    Welcome legal immigration and extend the privilege of United States citizenship by assisting applicants in the learning of English;
    Reward those applicants who demonstrate a willingness to assimilate into our communities and become productive, law-abiding citizens; and
    Enforce the rule of law and prosecute illegal aliens, making their path to citizenship secondary to those pursuing the proper path.
    Nothing like talking out both sides of your mouth and trying to make it sound like you are on both sides

Who's running against Lindsey Graham? I think I'd vote for Hugo Chavez or Osama Bin Laden over that traitor - at least they're up front about their ambitions.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast