Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 736
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,757
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am praying that everyone stays safe during the very dangerous weather happening on the east coast and in the southern states.
    I agree ,

    Its pretty fugly back there right now

    STAY SAFE

  2. #692
    Senior Member stevetheroofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    somewhere near Mexico I reckon!
    Posts
    9,681
    You all need to say a big prayer for North Carolina and everyone else devastated by these storms! Please Lord give them strength and show them mercy!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #693
    April
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You all need to say a big prayer for North Carolina and everyone else devastated by these storms! Please Lord give them strength and show them mercy!
    Please everyone pray not only for the families who lost members but for those who lost everything. May God comfort and be with them all.


  4. #694
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,266
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am praying that everyone stays safe during the very dangerous weather happening on the east coast and in the southern states.

    The same from me...


    Kathyet

  5. #695
    working4change
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You all need to say a big prayer for North Carolina and everyone else devastated by these storms! Please Lord give them strength and show them mercy!
    Please everyone pray not only for the families who lost members but for those who lost everything. May God comfort and be with them all.

    prayers sent

  6. #696
    Senior Member Pisces_2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,040
    I am praying daily for the safety of citizens and our Country, the U.S.A, because the unlawful invasions are increasing and most laws against such illegal activity has been blocked, which leaves Americans unsafe for any types of crimes. Prayer and my deepest sympathy goes out to all persons suffering from tragedies of the tornado storms. God bless.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

  7. #697
    April
    Guest

  8. #698
    Senior Member forest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by April

    I love this April...!

    Rev. 21:4 - "He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. ..."

    In the meantime, I love this... =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

  9. #699
    April
    Guest
    I love it too, forest.

  10. #700
    Senior Member sacredrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    927
    We all need to pray immediately concerning a fire that threatens a New Mexico nuclear lab...we could have a nuclear disaster like Japan!! Please let's pray everybody.....

    http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.s ... r_lab.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •