Page 105 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    The illegals have now started calling the Pentagon at 703-428-0711.
    A contact said don't worry to much as the real Numbers for the department of Defense aren't listed. If they get a large amount of calls from private numbers they are recorded and traced. I hope they all call and turn themselves in. With the military and some other numbers you can't use the block call action on your phone. They are calling a 3rd party number. But they will still trace.

Can someone post the number for ICE or INS at the illegal alien forum, and tell them that its another number for the Pentagon?

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    A contact said don't worry to much as the real Numbers for the department of Defense aren't listed. If they get a large amount of calls from private numbers they are recorded and traced. I hope they all call and turn themselves in. With the military and some other numbers you can't use the block call action on your phone. They are calling a 3rd party number. But they will still trace.
    Exactly-a-mundo! Hope the dreamers called and called that number. ICE will be on the way! Fewer illegals for us and the "Dreamers" get to meet their family left in the homeland. Win. Win.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Exactly-a-mundo! Hope the dreamers called and called that number. ICE will be on the way! Fewer illegals for us and the "Dreamers" get to meet their family left in the homeland. Win. Win.
    LOL
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Can someone post the number for ICE or INS at the illegal alien forum, and tell them that its another number for the Pentagon?
    Having worked with (a civvy, "just a civilian") and around the military - not even during a time of hostilities - I can tell you that calling the Pentagon and lobbying their cause in that way probably will fly about as well as a lead balloon with a large hole in it in a really bad storm.

The idea may have some merit to it, but doing it in that way is really, really dumb. For you illegal aliens lobbying directly to the Pentagon: Don't you think those people have anything better to do right about now??? I do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Maybe they could take a few Senators with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    can someone start PMing us --- who we should hammer tonight...
    I will rev up the engines again tonight.....

actually, can someon PM very soon so I can push to different forums and such/email lists...

Pm me the senators AND their numbers... thanks
    This condensed and more focused list is for you BrightNail:

It's a slightly reduced subset of the 'main list' posted by NumbersUSA - these are the senators that voted AGAINST amnesty last time around, but are still 'undecided'. They all need a little persuasion to swing over to our side (a 'No').

Republicans to hammer especially hard:

Allard (CO)
    Grassley (IA)
    Barrasso (WY)
    Cornyn (TX)
    Hutchison (TX)
    Thune (SD)
    Smith (OR)
    Ensign (NV)
    Cochran (MS)
    Crapo (ID)
    Domenici (NM)
    Brownback (KS)
    Collins (ME)
    Coleman (MN)
    Sununu (NH)
    Hatch (UT)
    Murkowski (AK)
    Stevens (AK)

Democrats to hammer :

Dorgan (ND)
    Landrieu (LA),
    McCaskill (MO),
    Tester (MT),
    Byrd (WV),
    Pryor (AR),
    Stabenow (MI),
    Baucus (MT),
    Rockefeller (WV),
    Nelson [Ben] (NE)

Hello everyone, I faxed and e-mailed the whole list today, going to see if I can help fill up some voice mails and work on phone calls again tomorrow, I know it is tireing but keep in mind Feinstein is also going to be bringing up the Ag's bill in the farm bill as it stands now (ANOTHER BIG AMNESTY).

They want to wear us down but it is time to let them know we are HERE and we are watching and we won't give up and we are not going away!!
    WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK !!

you guys are all awesome
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When I called today I reminded them about all the young lifes lost in this war and said " for anything to be attached to this DOD bill it is a slap in the face to each parent, sister, brother, aunt, uncle that has lost a soul. Amazingly I heard from many aides that that is why some will not vote for anything being attached to this bill.

What ! What are they asking the petagon to do ?

I know what I'd like to ask them to do ! But it would get me put in one of their 'terrorist' camps . I can't imagine why our military is allowing this BS . I just heard a maine back from iraq on talk radio ask why his 3 buddy;s were killed in front of him . I could have told him it was so the muslims and other third worlders could take over his country .

I keep calling these traitors and begging them to do what they should .