Page 111 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Getting through fairly easily.
    Just called 12 Senators and said to oppose Dream Act.

I have a feeling a lot of offices are tallying calls, so lets keep the pressure on today at max level!

Lets get our country back!

April
    Got this email and thought I would share!!! WE are making a difference! GREAT JOB PATRIOTS!!!

Congratulations, citizens of Colorado.

We have just gotten word that Sen. Wayne Allard (R) has pledged to vote "NO" on the DREAM Act amnesty amendment to the Department of Defense (DoD) authorization bill.

Thank you for all your hard work in faxing and phoning Sen. Allard.

You can see the full list of Anti-Amnesty Champions at www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/aachamps.html.

There will be future opportunities to thank him, but for now, please give his staff a break from the phone calls and focus your energies elsewhere.

Check our homepage, www.numbersusa.com, to see the senators who remain on the Wafflers list and the Pro-Amnesty list (Please note: We have received lots of encouraging feedback about other senators opposing this amendment, but until we get a firm "NO" pledge from a senator, NumbersUSA will assume he/she is voting "YES").

We need a lot more phone calling if we are to pull off a political miracle and beat back this amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Thank you.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Getting through fairly easily.
    Just called 12 Senators and said to oppose Dream Act.

I have a feeling a lot of offices are tallying calls, so lets keep the pressure on today at max level!

Lets get our country back!
    I agree, Patriot! Pressure needs to be on all the way up to the vote!!! These guys need to keep being reminded we are out here and WE mean business!

Had my coffee, walked my cantankerous dog, and now working on more phone calls. Looks like we'll still be using this thread for today's activism.

-NumbersUSA has said that as of now (Friday morning, 9/21) any potential vote on the Dream Act amnesty (SA 2919) will not occur until next week. If anyone has heard something different, please post. [[ I say we still blitz with phone calls and faxes today to keep pressure on! ]]

-On a possibly positive note, although it doesn't look like he has confirmed this with NumbersUSA, Sen. Domenici's office said he will be voting no. Someone, please confirm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Had my coffee, walked my cantankerous dog, and now working on more phone calls. Looks like we'll still be using this thread for today's activism.

-NumbersUSA has said that as of now (Friday morning, 9/21) any potential vote on the Dream Act amnesty (SA 2919) will not occur until next week. If anyone has heard something different, please post. [[ I say we still blitz with phone calls and faxes today to keep pressure on! ]]

-On a possibly positive note, although it doesn't look like he has confirmed this with NumbersUSA, Sen. Domenici's office said he will be voting no. Someone, please confirm.
    Just called staffer said he is a no vote!!!! Hope he stands by it!

I think they are going to use the week end to try and drum up more support
    .....KEEP THE PRESSURE ON EVERYBODY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Chambliss will vote no

Crapo has a idiot ansewring the phone who says he is not allowed to speak for the senator ! I ask him why is he answeing the phone .He said he would give him my message .

Some of these people really can upset you with their arrognce .

My best phone number so far has been 866-340-9281 . [ No zip code request .]

back to the phone

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Chambliss will vote no

Crapo has a idiot ansewring the phone who says he is not allowed to speak for the senator ! I ask him why is he answeing the phone .He said he would give him my message .

back to the phone
    That's odd. I called Crapo's DC office yesterday and the staffer told me Crapo is voting NO to this amendment coz he doesn't believe this amendment should be part of the DOD bill. Hmmm..... But I have called several times, and yes, I think I got that same idiot before. Depends who picks up the phone, I guess.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Chambliss will vote no

back to the phone
    That's odd. I called Crapo's DC office yesterday and the staffer told me Crapo is voting NO to this amendment coz he doesn't believe this amendment should be part of the DOD bill. Hmmm..... But I have called several times, and yes, I think I got that same idiot before. Depends who picks up the phone, I guess.
    Hey "EX " Just read Boise had a bust yesterday, did you hear about it? 21 people arrested, Its in news stories if you haven't read it!! Aout time Idaho hads some arrests!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)