Page 149 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    My girls just got home from school 2 more on the cell phones making calls.
    Tell your girls that they will get an A+ for patriotism.

JAK
    I cannot get this web form to work???? anyone else having a problem???

Larry Craig:

http://craig.senate.gov/webform.cfm
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I cannot get this web form to work???? anyone else having a problem???

Larry Craig:

http://craig.senate.gov/webform.cfm
    Trying now.

No surprise about Feinstein and Boxer and take what the aides say with a grain of salt. They are probably getting calls from students, but I don't trust the aides to be truthful. I do know they are getting a lot of calls AGAINST the Nightmare act.

Don't let up friends!
    Keep on working hard!
    Fill their voicemails, emails and FAX machines!

This is our time!
    This is our country!

Gregg office is still open.

Feinstein kept putting me on hold, so I never got thru.

No's

MT Bacus,
    Wy Barrasso
    NM Domenci
    IA Grassley

Undecided
    ME Collins, Snowe
    AR Pryor
    LA Landrieu
    KS Brownback
    MS Cochran
    MT Tester
    MN Coleman
    MI Stabenow
    NE Nelson
    VA Warner, Webb
    TX Cornyn, Hutchison
    NH Gregg
    WV Byrd
    ND Dorgan
    ID Crappo

JAK
    Thanks patriot!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Frankensteins staffer just told me that all of the people calling in support of this bill have as much right to vote as I do. He said it did not matter if they were citizens. I asked him if i could go on the record with that. He clarified that the calls are all weighed equally whether they had the right to vote or not. She represents the PEOPLE in California NOT JUST THE CITIZENS.

by the way, the illegals are allegedly winning her tally
    WOW! An illegal immigrant has the SAME RIGHTS AND VOICE AS I DO as it pertains to Feinstein? WOW.. I think someone should call her and clarify this immediately. This is RATHER HUGE!!!!
    I called and was told a PIECE OF PAPER DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE AN AMERICAN.
    I am recording my calls to Feinstein. Ask for a name when calling an aid.
    This BS should be exposed.

Exactly my thought. I have a recorder too, I'll record them tomorrow. Make sure you say the date and time on the tape.

Wow Hannity would play that, so would Rantel and Malkin and maybe even O'Reilly. I'd love to get that on tape. We could play it over and over when the seat comes up for re-election.

Birth place darn sure does...unless they are admitting that anchor babies don't have rights...eh
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Frankensteins staffer just told me that all of the people calling in support of this bill have as much right to vote as I do. He said it did not matter if they were citizens. I asked him if i could go on the record with that. He clarified that the calls are all weighed equally whether they had the right to vote or not. She represents the PEOPLE in California NOT JUST THE CITIZENS.

by the way, the illegals are allegedly winning her tally
    WOW! An illegal immigrant has the SAME RIGHTS AND VOICE AS I DO as it pertains to Feinstein? WOW.. I think someone should call her and clarify this immediately. This is RATHER HUGE!!!!
    You cannot work off of heresay.. you must record it... and tell them you are recording it and that THEY represent Feinsteins office....

wow.. this is treason.

Because, in her head - she an represent ANYBODY IN america, ie.. special interests... SO, if she is not working on behalf of the voters, who IS SHE WORKING on behalf of?

GET THIS PERSONS NAME.

My husband over heard my conversation and thought I called the guy Ben, so I called back Frankensteins office and asked to speak with Ben. It was him. I told him who I was and that I was still in shock. He obviously had some coaching between calls because he "clarified" it in another way. He said that Ms Feinstein was elected by the citizens to represent all of the people of California. Not just Democrats or Republicans, Jews or Muslims or Christians, but ALL residents of California regardless of who or what they may be.

In my opinion he needs more coaching because he is still basically saying what he did before. But the man in question is Ben.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No surprise about Feinstein and Boxer and take what the aides say with a grain of salt. They are probably getting calls from students, but I don't trust the aides to be truthful. I do know they are getting a lot of calls AGAINST the Nightmare act.
    I am not upset he said the other side was winning. If we had a million calls and the other side only had one in her office, they would be winning. What gets me is the open disdain for citizens and Their admitting my status weighs no more than that of a criminal who shouldn't even be here let alone have the right to vote or to tell my government how to be run. But look at the Mexican Government. These illegals have been coached on how to take over the US
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)