Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I captured A LOT. So even if they delete them, I still have them.

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    THIS IS A RESPONSE BOXER SENT TO A DREAMIE. IT SURE ISN"T THE SAME RESPONSE I RECEIVED ON THE SAME ISSUE.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2007 (S.774), commonly known as the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing from you, and I agree with you.

I am proud to be a co-sponsor of this bipartisan bill, which would make qualifying undocumented individuals eligible for various higher education benefits including in-state tuition, student loans, and federal work study programs. Additionally, the DREAM Act would allow for the adjustment of status of certain undocumented students who are long-term residents of the United States .

Each year, thousands of immigrant students with good grades are denied college admission because of their immigration status. Many if not most of these young people had no choice in the matter, having come to the United States with their parents at an early age and spent a significant portion of their lives living in America. The DREAM Act would give these students a real shot at the American dream by providing them with a pathway to legalize their immigration status and attend college.

The Senate is currently considering the DREAM Act as an amendment to H.R.1585, the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal y ear 2008. Be assured that I strongly support the DREAM Act, and that I will fight vigorously for its passage.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator

It's too bad we can't send her traitorous butt to Mexico and let her take care of them there !!!!!! I am sick f this crap . They have caused me and millions of others much pain and misery and at least 68,000 American's death .

It's more likely they are watching us as much as we are watching them...so I would watch what I post!

Patriot I'm sending you a PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Patriot I'm sending you a PM.
    Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Ok, I hope we all can leave some voice mail messages tonight.
    Is there a new call list? Or just call the fence sitters?

I have to say I haven't been on the DA sight before. They really don't think for themselves. They are bouncing off of everything we do. Good grief, this is college material?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am going to fill voice mails!!! Here is the NumbersUSA list of most needed ones to call!

The senators in this first list voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oregon: Smith
    South Dakota: *Johnson
    Texas: Cornyn; Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Barrasso

OK thanks for the list April me to!!!

LETS FILL THE VOICE MAIL EVERYONE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK thanks for the list April me to!!!

LETS FILL THE VOICE MAIL EVERYONE!!!
    LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ON A MISSION!!!!!!