Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I have still been calling this morning are we sure they are not going to bring the bill up?? The lines have been jammed, I'm thinking Glenn Beck hit alot of people yesterday!!
    They are not going to bring it back up until November. William confirmed it in the thread he just posted! Yes, alot of people are awake and that is good because there is going to be another round to win in November!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84704

WE WON THIS ROUND SOSAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I have still been calling this morning are we sure they are not going to bring the bill up?? The lines have been jammed, I'm thinking Glenn Beck hit alot of people yesterday!!
    They are not going to bring it back up until November. William confirmed it in the thread he just posted! Yes, alot of people are awake and that is good because there is going to be another round to win in November!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84704

WE WON THIS ROUND SOSAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!

YOU GOT IT APRIL!!! THANKS FOR THE FIRE WORKS! AND WHAT A RELIEF!

I FEEL SO HAPPY!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I can't find any info on this other than on their site, I am worried we have been set up. KEEP CALLING FILLING THOSE VOICE MAILS,
    I can't find any confirmation either. I've been checking news and the Library of Congress (Thomas) which shows no change in the status of the amendment.

My advice is for everyone to continue the calls, faxes and emails. Don't stop the pressure. Keep an eye on cspan tomorrow. I just don't feel comfortable about this- I don't trust it. Folks like Durbin and the dreamies are used to lying to get their way- their whole lives are based on deceit.
    We need to hammer this issue, when you see the lies the Dreamer's used to get this as far as they did we know what we are up against. The G.O.P. and the Dem's need to address this, Perhaps the people that elected the backstabbers should know what they put in office.
    The Dems won't address it. They all agreed with the sanctuary policies in cities and states in their Democratic Presidential Debate. The Dems are so far left they drive like that. They don't know what a right turn is let alone being straight with anyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love the celebration pictures. Nice to have something to smile and laugh about. Thank you fellow Alipacers for the long, hard work and the little sleep that many of you got during your efforts.

Have a good day and rest.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Love the celebration pictures. Nice to have something to smile and laugh about. Thank you fellow Alipacers for the long, hard work and the little sleep that many of you got during your efforts.

Have a good day and rest.

Psalm 91
    Glad you like them Georgia! !!!THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE !!!
    WITH GOD"S HELP WE WILL WIN AGAIN IN NOVEMBER

One group has a picture of Glenn Beck in a KKK outfit...very typical ...of these so called liberals if you don't agree you are a KKK , racist...whatever...very tiring ...but thats when you know they have no arguments or angles left
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    One group has a picture of Glenn Beck in a KKK outfit...very typical ...of these so called liberals if you don't agree you are a KKK , racist...whatever...very tiring ...but thats when you know they have no arguments or angles left
    That's exactly right. When the facts don't fit their argument, the go into racist accusations and trying to slander law-abiding American citizens who want their laws enforced.

how many phone calls do we need to make till all illegals go back to there home countrys

about three hundred million more...hey I wonder if the Senators will give us calling cards
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

what kind of reform should i expect in the next 2 years amnesty or lots and lots of deportation orders