Page 176 of 177 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had this great article sent to me today from a nephew that works for I.C.E. in L.A. area http://www2.dailynews.com, Fienstien had 4000 calls opposing Dream Act and only 239 pro-dream. I guess they were out numbered. If that link doesn't work try dailynews.com.

Hey "jj" thanks for that great news Can't think of anyone I would rather see get 4000 calls, and she probably still doesn't get it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I had this great article sent to me today from a nephew that works for I.C.E. in L.A. area http://www2.dailynews.com, Fienstien had 4000 calls opposing Dream Act and only 239 pro-dream. I guess they were out numbered. If that link doesn't work try dailynews.com.

WOW!!!!! WE AMERICANS ROCK and WE KNOW HOW TO ROAR AS WELL!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    GREAT NEWS ! WE DID IT 'AGAIN'.

I just got the chance to come back long enough to post , been busy catching up with chores.
    I am sooo happy I am not the only one who is behind on chores.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    but I was told the pro-dreamers were outnumbering us. That came from a staffer. right before he told me my vote was no better than that of an illegal. That means that illegals opinions counted at least 94X more than mine did.

Deep breath...but she still lost didn't she?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Thanks jjsokay.

Well, think about it for a second - you've got one of, if not THE most heavily populated state with illegal aliens, and CA senators are considered some of the most liberal/progressive in the country, and STILL the call ratio is 17:1 (againstro). I'd ask her if taking the side of the 1 out 18 concerned voters is really "representing" the constituents...(?) Doesn't sound like it to me!

Can we do some concerted (but not all-consuming) effort at finding a wider sampling of call ratios in some other states as well?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey "jj" thanks for that great news Can't think of anyone I would rather see get 4000 calls, and she probably still doesn't get it!!!
    OH she gets it, she doesn't care and doesn't pay attention. Can you imagine how many emails and faxes she got. Well Diane get ready for more. We're ready to rumble again if need be. Better hire more staff because we're going to wear them out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Wow! Thanks jjsokay.

Well, think about it for a second - you've got one of, if not THE most heavily populated state with illegal aliens, and CA senators are considered some of the most liberal/progressive in the country, and STILL the call ratio is 17:1 (againstro). I'd ask her if taking the side of the 1 out 18 concerned voters is really "representing" the constituents...(?) Doesn't sound like it to me!

Can we do some concerted (but not all-consuming) effort at finding a wider sampling of call ratios in some other states as well?
    That would be great to get that info and give it out to the radio hosts that help us. Don't want to over do it because then people won't call but if we say just make 10 calls just think how that will multiple.

That would be great to get that info and give it out to the radio hosts that help us. Don't want to over do it because then people won't call but if we say just make 10 calls just think how that will multiple.
    I would love to know the ratios in other states, but Gogo is probably right, we may actually be shooting ourselves in the foot to make it public. Some may not neglect hearth and home to stay on the phone next time. Next time I think we will have a tougher battle and we can't afford for anybody to cut back.

I finally got a reply from Frankenstein about the Mexican trucks My tax dollars at work