Page 55 of 177 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I was shocked to see Lindsey Graham's name on the comittment to vote NO on the DREAM Act list. I had thought that he was going to vote for the DREAM Act amnesty, at least from what I had heard on Friday. I had to call and speak to a staffer to make sure this was the case...and the staffer said he was committed to voting NO. WOO-HOO!!! Is Graham finally coming around and actually representing his constituents? His staffer also said he is likely to vote NO on the VISA increases, as well.
    I think we scared him into representing the people. He was attacked from all sides when he called us all bigots for being against illegal immigration and supported the amnesty bill.
    I am not convinced he has truly changed. I think he just wants to stay in office.I do not trust him, however I am glad that he is going to vote no.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I was shocked to see Lindsey Graham's name on the comittment to vote NO on the DREAM Act list. I had thought that he was going to vote for the DREAM Act amnesty, at least from what I had heard on Friday. I had to call and speak to a staffer to make sure this was the case...and the staffer said he was committed to voting NO. WOO-HOO!!! Is Graham finally coming around and actually representing his constituents? His staffer also said he is likely to vote NO on the VISA increases, as well.
    HE WANTS BACK IN OFFICE. He knows we mean business. America has awakened and we aren't going back to sleep. The best that happened to this country was to have illegals marching in our streets DEMANDING anything from the American citizen. I've never been political but when I saw those Mexican flags literally going down the streets my father built, that was it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Free Faxes

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

Also a CAPS fax to send.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10308086

CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Susan Collins office only taking messages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just called Sen Kyl office and talked to a polite well informed staffer that informed me Kyl now has a public statement about the Dream Act. This may not be a direct quote because she talked very quickly.[quote] “Sen. Kly is concerned about securing the borders and recently introduced legislation to insure they are secure. The Senator is reviewing the Dream Act and cannot comment on how he will vote because there may be a change of language in the amendment before it comes to the floor for a voteâ€

[quote="Bulldogger"]Just called Sen Kyl office and talked to a polite well informed staffer that informed me Kyl now has a public statement about the Dream Act. This may not be a direct quote because she talked very quickly. “Sen. Kly is concerned about securing the borders and recently introduced legislation to insure they are secure. The Senator is reviewing the Dream Act and cannot comment on how he will vote because there may be a change of language in the amendment before it comes to the floor for a voteâ€

I've just finished my 2nd round of calls on most senators from a-z. I got the same old answers, "no committment" or "the senator hasn't made of their mind yet". It's really time consuming because their lines would either be busy or I would be put on hold. Sometimes I would have to look up their "home office" numbers just to get through to a live person who would record my opinion.
    I am going for round 2 on emails.
    I HAVE A "GUT" FEELING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON THIS REEEEEEEEEEL SOON.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Job "Butterbean" keep up the good work!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't know what's going on with NumbersUSA today they just brought the number back to 20 telling their constituents they will vote against it.

I'll bet is is wheeling and dealing with language.

I HAVE A "GUT" FEELING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE ON THIS REEEEEEEEEEL SOON.
    Dirty Dick will be speaking on C-SPAN soon. I have a hunch he may say that he has changed some language in the bill; we will have to keep a sharp eye on this Traitor. We should aso keep an eye on the Webb Amendment.