Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Re: AMNESTY RED ALERT - W

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    The aide of Sen. CORKER (R-TN) read me his official one-sentence statement AGAINST the DREAM ACT.

The aide of Sen. Coburn (R-OK) said he had not made an official statement yet, but his is a "probable No".
    Confirmed as well, but Coburn's aide said he is a NO.
    Can someone else confirm?

Thank you.
    Staffer told me Coburn is more than likely a no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called Frankensteins office and asked "Nick" the same question. I asked who does she work for the people of California or the Mexican government. The staffer sputtered and did not know what to say. I said it looks pretty obvious to us, after all we said no to amnesty and The Mexican Government demanded amnesty be passed immediately. I said Mrs. Feinstein hopped right to it and co-sponsered and amnesty bill. It seems crystal clear to me. The idiot staffer asked if I was for or against this I told him I was against the bill, but I was also troubled about a US Senitor working for a foreign government. I then added that I guess we can wait and see who she workd for by the way she votes on these three bills. lolol he thanked me and told me to have a nice day.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called Frankensteins office and asked "Nick" the same question. I asked who does she work for the people of California or the Mexican government. The staffer sputtered and did not know what to say. I said it looks pretty obvious to us, after all we said no to amnesty and The Mexican Government demanded amnesty be passed immediately. I said Mrs. Feinstein hopped right to it and co-sponsered and amnesty bill. It seems crystal clear to me. The idiot staffer asked if I was for or against this I told him I was against the bill, but I was also troubled about a US Senitor working for a foreign government. I then added that I guess we can wait and see who she workd for by the way she votes on these three bills. lolol he thanked me and told me to have a nice day.
    Good for you!!! I always make sure that I let them know that AMERICA is watching!!!!

Looks like Grassfire is rallying their troops.

Dream Act Is 'Nightmare Amnesty Bill'

Grassroots Group Launches Major Initiative To Stop Latest Round Of Amnesty

MAXWELL, Iowa, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the Senate moves
    quickly to pass its latest attempt to give amnesty to millions of illegal
    aliens through the so-called "Dream Act", Grassfire.org is launching a
    major grassroots and multi-media effort to kill the bill.
    "The Dream Act is really a 'Nightmare Amnesty Bill," says Steve
    Elliott, President of Grassfire.org, one of the organizations that lead the
    grassroots effort that defeated the Bush-Kennedy amnesty bill. "In many
    ways this bill is worse than Bush-Kennedy because this is blatant deception
    on the part of the Senate to get a massive amnesty passed." Short list of
    the Dream Act's amnesty provisions:
    -- Gives amnesty to any illegal alien claiming to have arrived in the U.S.
    prior to age 16.
    -- Any illegal alien can apply, no matter the current age.
    -- Amnesty recipients can then sponsor family members, creating a massive
    "anchor teen" loophole that puts amnesty within the reach of millions
    -- Illegal aliens who apply cannot be deported.
    -- Illegals can get taxpayer-funded in-state tuition rates, meaning your
    tax dollars will pay for illegals to go to college!
    Elliott says grassroots groups including Grassfire.org have been
    preparing for this new amnesty push. "We knew this was coming and we are
    ready," says Elliott. "Today we are launching a nationwide fax and phone
    campaign that will result in hundreds of thousands of personal contacts to
    the Senate. Plus, in a few days we will be releasing a new ad in our
    'Where's The Fence?' ad series that specifically addresses this new amnesty
    push."
    http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stori ... 265&EDATE=

I called Sen Sununu's(NH) office. I was told that he has not made up his mind but that "he has always voted against similar measures". I was put on hold for at least 3-4 minutes before I got to speak

This is weird-don't know it means anything:

I called Sen Gregg(NH) and asked-"Has Sen Gregg decided on how he will vote on the Dream Act Amendment"? Her answer was-He has not told us how he is going to vote THIS AFTERNOON". Don't know if that means the vote is definite this afternoon but those were her exact words. At any rate, we must keep plugging along. I got right through to his office.

Good Job "Nicole" and you found us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I forgot to call Senator Rockefeller WV and I have to go take care of some things.Can someone call him or does anyone know what his vote will be?He has voted against amnesty before but who knows where he stands on this.......
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I called Sen Sununu's(NH) office. I was told that he has not made up his mind but that "he has always voted against similar measures". I was put on hold for at least 3-4 minutes before I got to speak

This is weird-don't know it means anything:

I called Sen Gregg(NH) and asked-"Has Sen Gregg decided on how he will vote on the Dream Act Amendment"? Her answer was-He has not told us how he is going to vote THIS AFTERNOON". Don't know if that means the vote is definite this afternoon but those were her exact words. At any rate, we must keep plugging along. I got right through to his office.
    I agree it is all confusing and they like to keep it that way. YES, we must keep on. NEVER GIVE IN AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!! I am SO proud of all the patriots that are calling, faxing and emailing!! WE are making a difference!!!

I was on the phones and didn't even see this thread. I posted updates according to calls I made. We can't give up. This is amnesty and American has spoken.

GO ALIPAC!!!! BEAT AMNESTY!!!

Duh
    Hi Alipacers,

I've been away. Can someone direct me to the 20 or 30 most important people to fax today. Many thanks.

I've faxed and called my local Senators (Salazar & Allard).

Duh
    Duh