Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain's office answers but switches you over to voice mail. Phone wide open. Hey he's running for President. He needs calls too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need more calls! I am getting through to easily on some lines!

Keep up the good work friends!!
    Keep those calls flowing in ALL DAY LONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    We need more calls! I am getting through to easily on some lines!

Keep up the good work friends!!
    Keep those calls flowing in ALL DAY LONG!!
    Me too! I don't people understand this is amnesty again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am doing faxes this morning!!

Way to go everyone, lets hope they are getting the message, or maybe I should say they are tired of getting the message
    .... and we are TIRED of being ignored!!!! They would not have this problem if they would LISTEN to the American people!! Keep up the good work SOSAD and all you PATRIOTS who are making a difference!!!! LETS CALL CALL CALL!

You go girl!

Good job April - fire 'em up!

Call, Call, Call, ... call some more!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Laura Ingraham criticized Durbin and the Dream Act this morning.

Doug McIntyre (KABC Los Angeles) was also critical, noted chain migration in the proposed Dream Act, and noted we should not even consider such a thing until borders are secure.
    Thanks Populist!! That is GOOD to hear!

Can someone tell me WHY is Senator Collins on the floor talking about ScHIP ? I'm catching snippets of her speech while making calls. Is SCHIP part of the Defense Bill? What did I miss here?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    You go girl!

Good job April - fire 'em up!

Call, Call, Call, ... call some more!

Thanks PHREDE, we HAVE to keep the fire RAGING!!!!! LET THEM FEEL THE HEAT PATRIOTS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Can someone tell me WHY is Senator Collins on the floor talking about ScHIP ? I'm catching snippets of her speech while making calls. Is SCHIP part of the Defense Bill? What did I miss here?
    It has nothing to do with the defence bill, she is drumming up votes incase Bush veto's the bill, they can over ride his veto and pass it without Bush with 2/3 vote.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Keep after them!!!!!!!! Don't let up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    As I understand it, after specific discussion about an amendment or a bill has ended and nothing is up for discussion, someone can initiate a quorum call and anyone can come up to speak about anything, after asking the President for time to speak. I think that's what Collins was doing.

C-SPAN Congressional Glossary
    A Quorum Call in the Senate may have more than one purpose. Most often it is used to delay proceedings.
    The delay while names are being read is used to await absent senators or to hold private conversations.
    A quorum call may also seek to bring a majority to the Senate floor. This is known as a "live" quorum call.

Usually, both sides are alloted time to discuss an amendment and if they choose to allow someone to talk about baking bread then that's their time being wasted.

Dixie