Page 90 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Re: ACTION ALERT FROM W

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    If you don't have these:

1. Bennett "wants to reconsider the DREAM ACT, but NOT as part of the Defense Bill."

2. Hutchison's office also told me she does not want any immigration matters attached to the Defense bill, but they also lied to me about her position on the Mexican Trucks program.

3. Barrasso's office told me "he has made no official statement, but he does not believe in rewarding illegal behavior."

4. Thune's office told me he will vote "NO" on any increases in H-1B and H-2A Visas in addition to opposing the DREAM ACT.
    Thune is on NumbersUSA list as officially a NO vote.

harry reid looks upset... and no more votes today.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote="camilleinchicago"][quote="Populist"]Let this motivate you to make some more calls. This excerpt is from the New York Times (9/19):

"[i][b]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Way to go, cayla99. The kid had no idea of the content and details of the "Durbin pig with lipstick" Act. Since he's no doubt a lib-idiot illegal alien student hugger who obviously supports amnesty...he's gonna spout the La Raza line. Thanks for hammering him and putting him on the spot. They hate it when you talk logic to them.

I'm finishing up my e-mails and will be getting back to the phones soon.

Rock and Roll !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They held a news conference offering only their first names."
    Why would any credible news agency even cover such blatant garbage propaganda? Oh, I forgot...the MSM, that's who.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    If he thinks he is upset now.....just wait!!!!

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The Durbin Amendment is not amnesty. I know because Frankenstein’s staffer told me so.
    Nothing like disinformation. Must be one of those that doesn't think a path to citizenship is amnesty.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Keep up the good work all, I need to go to a job interview...wish me luck...will be back online and on the phones when I get back.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know Reid is grumpy when he doesn't come to the mic and announce that everyone is his friend.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah, I heard Harry whining again on the Senate floor. Do you think he'll be talking about his imaginary friend Tommy soon?