Page 95 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

I will call Senator Graham's Office next. Just spoke with Senator Mark Pryor's Office in Little Rock.

Little Rock Office
    The River Market
    500 Clinton Ave
    Suite 401
    Little Rock, AR 72201
    Phone: (501) 324-6336
    Fax: (501) 324-5320

Washington, D.C. Office
    255 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-2353
    Fax: (202) 228-0908
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ACTION ALERT FROM W

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    florgal,
    My point about Sen. Thune was that his staff said he also would vote against any increases in H-1B or H-2A immigrant Visas. A number of people are including opposition to these in their calls against the DREAM ACT. This constant jumping on my posts by members here takes so much time which could be used for more constructive things!
    We're all on the same side. Let's not eat our own like they are on the Dream Act forums. Stay united and we will win.

I don't agree with everyone on everything in ALIPAC but I'm united for my kids future as I'm sure you Texas. By the way are you near Greenville. I have good friends there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Graham's office is open until 6:00 pm. Just called but was sent to voice mail. I did get a No vote committment from one of his staffers yesterday. So, now what's going on...is he flipping because of Durbin's deals?

Just called Senator Graham's Office in Washington and they said he is a NO. I let them know it was reported somewhere that he may be undecided. She said NO and I said I am a NO too. We laughed.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Call his Washington Office and press 2. You will get a staffer. They are open till 6PM I believe.

Washington Office
    290 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5972 phone

Upstate Regional Office
    101 East Washington Street, Suite 220
    Greenville, South Carolina 29601
    (864) 250-1417

Midlands Regional Office
    508 Hampton Street, Suite 202
    Columbia, South Carolina 29201
    (803) 933-0112 phone

Pee Dee Regional Office
    McMillan Federal Building
    401 West Evans Street, Suite 226B
    Florence, South Carolina 29501
    (843) 669-1505 phone

Lowcountry Regional Office
    530 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite 202
    Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
    (843) 849-3887 phone

Piedmont Regional Office
    140 East Main Street, Suite 110
    Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730
    (803) 366-2828 phone

Golden Corner Regional Office
    135 Eagles Nest Drive, Suite B
    Seneca, South Carolina 29678
    (864) 888-3330

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I just got off the phone with Boxer's aide. When he asked me for a ZIP CODE I got all flustered and tongue tied and just hung up. I then decided to write her another email, even though she is a SPONSOR. She has a zillion "prefixes" to use with your name, so this time I chose "SISTER". Then I proceeded to write "it's never to late to redeem yourself for swearing before God to uphold the Constitution, and then doing your best to destroy everything that our forefather tried so hard to build." "Say NO to The Dream Act".
    for california, borrow my old one 94553
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I do not know how to do the color on this board, but would like to learn Gogo.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    "GeorgiaPeach" To do color, left click on and high light what you want in color, then go up click on the arrow on font colour and click on the color you want.
    Then if you want to change the size high light all of that and left click on the size you want!

Hello

I hope thats what you wanted to know! if not ignore it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes but this was also in the article:

"It won't survive cloture," said Sen. John Cornyn, Texas Republican, referring to the 60-vote threshold needed to pass contentious measures in the Senate.

Anyone know if this is even going to come up today? Been watching cspan all I can but have heard nothing..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

zeezil, I may have been talking to staffer when you called.