Page 96 of 177 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Briefly, does anyone know the status as of now -- has the Senate recessed for today?

If so, what's the game plan -- fill up voice mails & fax tonight?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I do not know how to do the color on this board, but would like to learn Gogo.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    "GeorgiaPeach" To do color, left click on and high light what you want in color, then go up click on the arrow on font colour and click on the color you want.
    Then if you want to change the size high light all of that and left click on the size you want!

Hello

I hope thats what you wanted to know! if not ignore it
    Thanks I'll try it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Anyone know if this is even going to come up today? Been watching cspan all I can but have heard nothing..
    Phrede reported on the C-Span thread that Reid said there be no more votes today on the Senate floor.

Good afternoon all.
    Landrieu office was very interested in my telling them that my friends kids are staying home and watching C-Span as a civic lesson and the they are angry and wondering why the Senators want to represent foreigners who have broken our laws over American citizens. I told them they may lose a generation or two of American children from the Democratic party. I said, I don't think they have thought this through. He was VERY interest in that take on it.
    Gogo.... Excellent, also thanks for Zip code list. It's great.

Listening to Hannity in the car and the Dream Act isn't on his talking points list for some reason. Although Dick Morris did stress that the new SCHIP(in guise of more Healthcare for American children ) was Hillary's and the Democrats getting Americans to pay for children of illegal aliens; and that if she's elected.. her and corporate America, will make sure all illegals receive free healthcare.

Will start calling my list, unless they're certain senators I need to call immediately. Martinez's (Orlando 32819, 32820) staff said no to Dream Act as long as it's on the Defense bill. I added him after I read the Dream Act Portal site yesterday. Kyl is suppose to make statement.

Free Faxes
    http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/
    http://numbersusa.com/index
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

ZIP CODES FOR CALLS
    http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

SENATORS MOST IN NEED OF PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121/866-340-9281

Arkansas: Pryor (Up for reelection 200 Little rock 72207, 72223
    Arizona: Kyl Phoenix 85106, 85107, 18512
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin (Up for reelection) Iowa, Waterloo 50703, 50706
    Kansas: Brownback (running for Pres.)
    Louisiana: Landrieu (Up for re-election) Batonrouge 70802, 70803
    Maine: Collins (Up for reelection 200 Portland 04102, 04103
    Michigan: Stabenow Ann Arbor 48103, 48105, 48107
    Minnesota: Coleman (Up for reelection 200
    Mississippi: Cochran (Up for reelection 200 Jackson
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus (Up for reelection 200, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu (Up for reelection 200
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici (Up for reelection 200
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith (Up for reelection 200
    South Carolina: DeMint
    South Dakota: *Johnson (Up for reelection 200,
    Texas: Cornyn (Up for reelection 200, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller (Up for reelection 200
    Wyoming: Barrasso (Up for reelection 200
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SoSad. I will try this. I do want to add color to my life at Alipac.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

SOS I tried the font and color change and it won't work for me.

Psalm 91
    You and Gogo let me know if you have a problem and we will go over it again. YOUR LIFE WLL NEVER BE THE SAME
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Psalm 91
    GeorgiaPeach....(chuckling)I just figured it out yesterday; and now I can have a rainbow.

Delta, my Senators voted for the SCHIP. Was Dick Morris talking about the SENATE SCHIP or the HOUSE SCHIP?. Supposedly, the Senate SCHIP was not for illegal aliens though the House version would result in this. I believe they both will fall into illegal alien pockets.

I want to use this against my Senators who did support this legislation.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    SOS I tried the font and color change and it won't work for me.
    Gogo did you hight light it .left click and run it over the word so the word his highlighted green or what ever your color is my daughters highlights in blue

then when it is highlighted go up and it the arrow on font color try that and don't worry about size right now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)