Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds lovely Delta
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SOS I PM'd you don't want to take forum space.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We may want to make a few more calls to Domenici, Pete V. [R-NM] - (202) 224-6621 and Sen. Martinez, Mel [R-FL] - (202) 224-3041 I have called both but the dreamers are launching a calling campaign to try and flip them.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    SOS I tried the font and color change and it won't work for me.
    Gogo did you hight light it .left click and run it over the word so the word his highlighted green or what ever your color is my daughters highlights in blue

then when it is highlighted go up and it the arrow on font color try that and don't worry about size right now!

This is a test lol

wow I did it
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo did you hight light it .left click and run it over the word so the word his highlighted green or what ever your color is my daughters highlights in blue

then when it is highlighted go up and it the arrow on font color try that and don't worry about size right now!
    Yep that's what I did. Mine highlights in gray.

I heard on Laura Ingraham today that they have received "tens of thousands" of calls from American citizens against the Dream Act.

We cannot let that give us a false sense of security though, but it's amazing how ANY of them could ignore that.

I love Laura. She should run for President. Can you imagine?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

This is a test lol

wow I did it
    YA good for you Cayla!!!

GeorgiaPeach it won't show the color until you prewiew or post
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

This is a test lol

wow I did it
    I'm jealous it won't work for me. I highlight the text go to the font colour and click on what I want, click submit and nothing.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh do I sound like a dreamer.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Delta, my Senators voted for the SCHIP. Was Dick Morris talking about the SENATE SCHIP or the HOUSE SCHIP?. Supposedly, the Senate SCHIP was not for illegal aliens though the House version would result in this. I believe they both will fall into illegal alien pockets.

I want to use this against my Senators who did support this legislation.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Chambliss and Isakson voted for SCHIP? If I remember the Senate debate correctly, most Republicans were against because of the 80,000 income level and no proof of citizenship is required; not even a Driver's Lic.

cannot get my world in color.

I am so blue
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.