Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great post SOSAD! Thanks for your encouraging words. I had to take a little break from calling because my blood is boiling. I'll return to the phone in a minute.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I LOVE IT !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Me two "UsPatriot"

I so look forward to the day all citizens wake up and want to get involved and take our country back from Bush, Mexico, congress, corporate globalist and say enough is enough, we are not going to take it anymore!!

JAK
    "BE A PROTECTIONIST AND JOIN IN BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATRIOT AND YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!!"
    SoSad said it perfectly... WE NEED YOU!

I just want to add that if anyone out there is afraid because you don't understand all of this... even a lot of this... please join in anyway... Everyone at Alipac, when I came here made me feel welcome and still do.

My understanding of a lot of this is not on the scale of many... be even so... WE ARE CITIZENS AND WE NEED TO BE HEARD! Faxes and emails work to... Numbersusa are prewritten so please sign up there if you are afraid to call... sign up there anyway. There are also sample letters here at Alipac you can use. Please, don't be afraid to act. I was for years...and now through Alipac and all the many activists... we, those of us who were afraid far too long... find that we can do something. Please join Alipac and fight back to save our country. If we don't act... we won't have a country to save one day, and with all of the corruption... it could be sooner rather than later.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Me two "UsPatriot"

I so look forward to the day all citizens wake up and want to get involved and take our country back from Bush, Mexico, congress, corporate globalist and say enough is enough, we are not going to take it anymore!!
    I am very encouraged more and more people are joining the fight and surprisingly many Democrats have had enough too.

I was checking out congress.org tonight and a lot Dems who voted for Bill Nelson are very angry.I think this is recent as I don't remember him getting hate mail from Dems. during June Amnesty.

A friend of mine thinks there will be a (MOD EDIT) and they are Dems but are upset also and think Dem canidates have lost their mines.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

bttt

Hello from Ventura County California, so happy to be here. I've been in this fight for over twenty years when my 8 yr. old Nephew and 9 yr. old Son were asked what gang they belonged to by kids the same age! We moved out of State to where I thought it would be safe from the invasion, it did not take long before seeing the writing on the Wall.

Moved back to California nice working class American town, five years of piece before a coyote moved in next door and would house twenty illegals at a time. Bringing them in on a Friday and Farm them out on Monday.
    All of them pissing along the chain link fence under my bedroom window!

I called the Sheriff and they would come out only to say, " our hands are tied by illegals civil rights, call INS. INS stated they were undermanned and could not send anyone out to take a report. This was ten yrs. ago, thankfully a change is in the wind, we are creating that change!!!

Thank you William for Alipac, I remember coming to your board when only a handful of members posted. You are now a giant among orgs. spreading the message of our mission to many!!

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." Winston Churchill
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast