Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEW ALIPAC'ERS...Please sign up for e-mail alerts so you can be alerted when something important is going on. To sign up look at the top left hand side of the page under your name, it is easy to do and great getting an e-mail alerting you to important matters.

If you have any questions don't be affraid to ask a mod, administrator or another alipac member, their all great and more than willing to help!

Enjoy alipac. learn your way around we have lots of information and the boards move fast.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEW ALIPAC'ERS...Please sign up for e-mail alerts so you can be alerted when something important is going on. To sign up look at the top left hand side of the page under your name, it is easy to do and great getting an e-mail alerting you to important matters.

If you have any questions don't be affraid to ask a mod, administrator or another alipac member, their all great and more than willing to help!

Enjoy alipac. learn your way around we have lots of information and the boards move fast.

BTTT

BTTT

BTTT
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

BTTT

Thanks Borderfox!!

Banned
    SOSADFORUS If William is asking for committee members next time I nominating you as a Friendship and welcome chair man...
    Ill tell you why
    I was talking to an elderly friend who reads the web forums from time to time and (I gave her this site (alipac) about a mounth ago) and she said she had the nicest time reading that welcome stuff by person named SOSADFORUS I ask her if she had plans to join… her answer was she didn’t really now how to type (kids got her PC for games and such) but she had been reading here for about a week and had no plans of stopping I think that is JUST AWESOME. I find it a welcome feeling and I send out a great big thank you for all the work you do here…
    Thank You SOSADFORUS what ever you do
    keep doing it !!!

working4change
    Yes SOSAD Thank you also and I applaud your efforts wholeheartedly!!!