Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for the kind words

Being trampled by wild horses could not keep me from alipac and the fight for our towns, states and our country!

To all of you "Lookie Lou's" lurking in the back ground as you can see from the posts above we have the greatest bunch of kind and patriotic Americans in the country right here on alipac willing to answer your questions and make you feel welcome, so join us in the fight to save our country, we need all the help we can get!

First and foremost read the rules then sign up for e-mail alerts at the top left hand corner of the page, so you will be informed right away of the most urgent issue or updates at alipac.

Next, get to know the forum and where to find things, alipac is not only the most interactive forum with updated news from around the country on illegal immigration but also has the most exstensive archives on the internet for research connected to illegal immigration.

So please get involved don't be affraid to ask questions, someone out there will come by and be glad to help. This is going to be an exciting and critical year for our country but losing it is not an option, we must fight for it!

To "Gregs" friend if you happen to drop in again I would like you to know when I first came to alipac I typed with my two index fingers, NOW my fingers are flying across the key board . Infact you can not shut me up I knew very little about a computer but I am learning everyday.

I just became a great grandmother for the first time in Nov. so I am no spring chicken, my grandchildren have been a big help, just give it a try it feels so good fighting for our country.

Remember this year we must see that all the traitors up for re-election in the House and Senate at state and Federal levels get removed from office, we must send a message "We The People" are "Mad as Hell and not going to take it Anymore" we want our country back and we want Law and Order, we want our families safe.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Banned
    BACK UP THERE

BTTT

bttt
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

UNITED WE STAND!!!

Thank you April, tiny and Gregg for BTTTing my thread and the wonderful Welcome to all new alipacers

bttt

--------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9