Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Happy Birthday Gogo.

Updated news stories on Feinstein's amnesty scheme here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115577.html

Everyone, keep calling & faxing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks.

Faxes done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I have been filling voicemails, faxing and emailing! Thanks for your dedication PATRIOTS! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Happy B-day gogo and thanks for joining in!

UNITED WE STAND!

Letter going out tonight and tomorrow to all Senators:

Dear Senator ______________:

Amnesty? Amnesty? Is the Senate Appropriations Committee out of their minds allowing Senator “chicken littleâ€

From K-Lo, National Review Online. We should listen to her and keep calling our Senators!

-------

An aide to Senator Vitter alerted me to the amendment's return and says "It looks like amnesty for sure and Sen. Vitter intends to offer an amendment to strike this language when the supplemental hits the floor." If you respect the rule of law, you might want to get on the horn to your senator tomorrow.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... M3OWZiMTE=

p.s. Good letter Zeezil...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOGO !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Where did this thread come from...I have been so busy with faxes and e-mails I had know Idea there was another thread!! So glad to see everyone his slamming them we have had people working on 3 threads!!

I faxed and e-mailed the whole senate, tonight I will help fill the voice mails...

GREAT JOB EVERYONE.. I hope they are hearing us load and clear.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Where did this thread come from...I have been so busy with faxes and e-mails I had know Idea there was another thread!! So glad to see everyone his slamming them we have had people working on 3 threads!!

I faxed and e-mailed the whole senate, tonight I will help fill the voice mails...

GREAT JOB EVERYONE.. I hope they are hearing us load and clear.
    WAY TO GO SOSAD!!! PATRIOTS, TOGETHER WE CAN GET THIS TURNED AROUND!!! THEY WILL HEAR US ROAR WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

If you respect the rule of law, you might want to get on the horn to your senator tomorrow.
    I did call and fax today. I'm here in good old SOCAL with Feinstein and Boxer ! The crab meat comment got me too ! Who cares about crab meat in the whole scheme of things !! Actually, that was an insult if you stop and think about it !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April
    Lets KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast