Page 16 of 574 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

I found this bit of information on
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/ ... &;page=247

I am posting it since it may help in determining what natural born actually means. This I believe would disqualify Barack even if he were born in Hawaii. Please read the whole thing.

[b]The term “natural bornâ€

Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident of the United States.
    Was Daddy ever a resident?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Obama's origins well-known in Kenya and Uganda

Barack Obama II's origins are well-known in Kenya and Uganda.

Ugandans have formed a group to mobilise support for Kenyan born-senator, Barack Obama for the US presidency.

But the archived article has removed the phrase "Kenyan born-" from the original article.

Ugandans have formed a group to mobilise support for senator Barack Obama's bid for the US presidency.

If you look at the page source for the revised article, you can see possible artifacts of changes to this paragraph and where this line was apparently altered.

Kenya's Ambassador to the United States, H.E. Peter Ogego

Listen to Mr. Ogego's voice in this video for a few minutes, beginning at 18:32. There's no need to listen for 67 minutes, just listen long enough that you can recognize his voice.

Next, listen to this audio track, beginning at 2:35, and recognize Mr. Ogego's voice.
    At 12:30, he says that Sen. Obama's birthplace in Kenya
    is already well-known.

Mama Sarah Onyongo Obama, step-mother of Barack Obama Snr.

The 2005 calendar on her wall reads, "Kenyan Wonder-Boy in the U.S.".

Mama Sarah says "Barack ñate dhailani." In the Luo dialect of Swahili, this means,
    "Barack is a son of this village," or "Barack born of this village."

Audio mirrored here.

The tape of the phone call to Kenya is nearly unintelligible,
    but according to the "Sarah Obama Interview Transcript," when asked if she was present when he was born in Kenya, she said, "Yes".

Sarah Obama Interview Transcript:
    Two Rings:
    Kweli Shuhudia: Hello? [Back ground music]
    Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae 2
    Ron McRae: Brother Kweli? [music] Brother Kweli? This is Brother McRae.
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes.
    Ron McRae: Okay. How are you today?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Now. We are okay. How are you?
    Ron McRae: I’m doing very well. You said you are there with, uh, Barack Obama’s grandmother?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes. I am just in the home now. She is right here. We’re, we’re waiting to talk in a uh long conversation. And [unitelligible] a good family and she is ready to talk.
    Ron McRae: Good. She’s not there at the present?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes. She’s here right now.
    Ron McRae: Okay. Is it possible to speak to her?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes. It is possible. I ah, along with her and her family, uh, you and me.
    Ron McRae: Uh, is it possible for you to put her on the speaker phone and translate for me?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes! Yes! I will do that.
    Ron McRae: Okay.
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes. Go ahead [he then speaks to her in Swahili]
    Sarah Obama: [Replies to him in Swahili]
    Ron McRae: Ms. Obama?
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yes go ahead.
    Ron McRae: Mrs. Obama, my name is bishop Ron McRae.
    Kweli Shuhudia: Ametaja bishop Ron McRae, Ron McRae. Go ahead.
    Ron McRae: I am, I am the, I am the bishop of the Anabaptists Churches of North America.
    Kweli Shuhudia: Yeye niaskofu Anabaptists makaisa.
    Sarah Obama: Shikamooo! [Hello, good day].
    Mr. Ogombe: Are you speaking English and , and we will tell her in Luo. Okay?
    Ron McRae: Now give me that again. Explain it to me again.
    Ogombe: It is welcome. She is very grateful for your interest.
    Ron McRae: Okay. Thank you! Tell her I count it a great honor to speak to her since her son Barack Obama is running for President of the United States.
    Ogombe: Eh makasema yuko kiuu mgomba Obama kwa mwenyekiti America. Yah, she says she is very helpful for got to you please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray for him. For Obama.
    Ron McRae: Yes Sir. Uh…Ms. Obama, you can rest assured that I am praying for your son, and your grandson.
    Ogombe: Yes. It is helpful also towards it is beginning to help.
    Sarah Obama: [unitelligible from Ms. Obama because of room noise].
    Ogombe: She says she is covet your prayers for he [unintelligible] her son.
    Ron McRae: Okay. And tell her that I will be coming there in December. I would like to come by and meet with her and pray with her.
    Ogombe: Yes. Ye atakuwa mwezi Desemba.
    Kweli Shuhudia: In December. He will come in December and he wants to come and talk with you.
    Sarah Obama: [unitelligible]
    Ogombe: Oh she says you're so encourage her. Your coming in December so you can talk together with her.
    Ron McRae: Amen. I am, I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, could I ask her about his, uh, his, his, his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in Kenya?
    Ogombe to Sarah Obama: Alikuma zalima Obama [unintelligible].
    Kweli Shuhudia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah was she present when he was born?
    Ogombe: Yes. She says, "Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-22-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Where are the Hawaii hospital witnesses?

Where are the delivery room witnesses from the hospital in Hawaii?
    For a 1961 birth, a Labor & Delivery nurse might be as young as 66 now.

An OB-GYN might be as young as 75.

Surely someone who was in that delivery room in Hawaii is alive and remembers an 18-year-old mother giving birth to a mixed-race baby. In 1961, in Honolulu, that would not have been an everyday occurrence. With all the hullabaloo and controversy about Barack Obama's birth in Honolulu now, someone would remember it.

Unless it never happened.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-22-2013 at 07:20 AM.

"natural born" and "citizenship" definitions

Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    Quote Originally Posted by PA-RIVER
    Natural born is from British common law.
    It means the child can and must inherit citizenship from his Father.

If [this] law is followed, as intended, Obama is out, with good reason !

Here it is:

The term “natural born” citizen has a long history in British common law.(38 ) In fact, a law passed in 1677 law says that “natural born” citizens include people born overseas to British citizens. This usage was undoubtedly known to John Jay, who had children born overseas while he was serving as a diplomat.(39) It also appears to have been employed by the members of the first Congress, who included many of the people who had participated in the Constitutional Convention. To be specific, The Naturalization Act of 1790, which was passed by this Congress, declared “And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens; Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident of the United States.”(40)

This history suggests that the Founding Fathers used the term “natural born” as an expansive definition of citizenship, that is, as a way to make certain that people born overseas to American citizens would have the full rights of other American citizens.(41)

A particularly compelling version of this interpretation, with language that applies, inadvertently, no doubt, to foreign-born adoptees, can be found in an article written almost 100 years ago by Alexander Porter Morse.(42) He writes that by drawing on the term so well known from English law, the Founders were recognizing “the law of hereditary, rather than territorial allegiance.”(43) In other words, they were drawing on the English legal tradition, which protected allegiance to the king by conferring citizenship on all children “whose fathers were natural-born subjects,” regardless of where the children were born.(44) Thus, according to Morse, “the framers thought it wise, in view of the probable influx of European immigration, to provide that the President should at least be the child of citizens owing allegiance to the United States at the time of his birth.”(45) He goes on to say that the presidential eligibility clause “was scarcely intended to bar the children of American parentage, whether born at sea or in foreign territory.... A natural-born citizen has been defined as one whose citizenship is established by the jurisdiction which the United States already has over the parents of the child, not what is thereafter acquired by choice of residence in this country.”(46)
    The irregular interpretation of "natural born Citizen" to mean "inherited from one's father or according to one's birthplace or possibly both, but not necessarily both," was used in the 1700's under Common Law. It had no place within U.S. jurisdiction. We fought the Revolutionary War to free ourselves and our posterity from such grasping overreaches and endless abuses by the Crown.

The Framers looked to Common Law f
    or precedent, except concerning nationality, loyalty, citizenship, and similar matters where the notion of "Crown and subjects" did not apply to free men. For such, the Framers looked to international law, which for that day Emerich de Vattel had merely codified, not defined, in his reference text on international law, The Law of Nations (1758 ).
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-22-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Re: Registered Birth

Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    mirse,
    Yes you can be registered in the United states as being born even if you were born on foreign land. His mother being an American had his birth registered in the state of Hawaii. This does not prove that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

The registrar in Hawaii has confirmed to have the original, but has not stated that what he is showing is factual. No on has requested a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii for Barack which makes me wonder how he received a Certification of live birth record.

I want to see the original long form with hospital and doctor. This will prove to me one way or the other.
    jcsjcm: This is mirse.

Is there anyway you can find out what Hawaii statue/law was in place in
    1961 that allowed a parent to obtain a Hawaii birth certificate even if the child was born in another country or another state?

The reason I ask is this: On another site, a poster said that the Keyes lawsuit against Obama was poorly written and was wrong when it cited Hawaii statue 338-178, because the statue was not even written when Obama was born.

The poster said the statue was written when Obama was a young adult, and so it could NOT have applied to Obama when he was born in Aug. 1961.

Thanks for your help.

Donofrio is just plain wrong, as is Devvy Kidd.

Also, it doesn't matter which other countries considered him a citizen at whatever point in time. What matters is whether the US considered him a citizen. We are not in the habit of allowing podunk third world countries or former masters of America to decide who is and is not a citizen of ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Donofrio is just plain wrong, as is Devvy Kidd.

Also, it doesn't matter which other countries considered him a citizen at whatever point in time. What matters is whether the US considered him a citizen. We are not in the habit of allowing podunk third world countries or former masters of America to decide who is and is not a citizen of ours.
    He may be a citizen of the United States, but he is not a natural born which is a requirement for the President and Vice President per our Constitution. Shall we throw out our Constitution because it isn't worth fighting for? I just don't get this!

Hey mirse,
    I do know what your talking about but I also have only seen this information pasted in other blogs. I'm not sure if I can find something on this but I will give it a shot.

I still can't believe that this is still being allowed to go on! Americans are a bunch of push overs, no one speaks up for anything constitutional anymore.... maybe a select few...but not near enough. I feel betrayed by my fellow citizens and media! And especially Obama for doing this to us!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Justthatguy wrote

So if Obama was adopted by his step father and thus given Indonesian citizenship he would still have U S citizenship natural born status if he was born in Hawaii.
    How do you figure when he changed to Indonesian that country doesn't allow dual citizenship, so he would have to relinquish his us citizenship. And even if he got it back it would change from a natural born status to naturalized us citizen which would disqualify him from the presidency. Just watch the video on obamacrimes.com they explain in detail the difference.
    First of all where's the evidence that Obama was legally adopted by his step father? That would have to be done in a U S court to make it legal in the U S. If they did it in Indonesia it wouldn't be accepted in the U S unless they filed papers to that effect. But where's that evidence? There isn't any.Even if it had been done it wasn't him that did it. It was his step father and mother who did it. No child can lose their citizenship because of something their parents do. So even if they had done it Obama would still be a natural born U S citizen assuming he was born in Hawaii.