Page 383 of 574 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My suspicion is that somehow it will slip out that he doesn't plan to seek a second term, a sort of "rolling over" and saying "don't hit me" to gain some peace. However, I worry very much about the use of executive power by someone with a "what the heck, I won't be seeking the electorate's approval anymore anyhow" attitude.

I agree that the DNC will never allow Mr. Obama to run again, unless he runs as a candidate for the opposition.

You're right about his attitude, being callous and cavalier toward the electorate, as if he would never be called to account. But I don't think that attitude followed the avalanche of this November 2nd. I think that his arrogance and contempt for his "subjects", as he sees us, has been increasingly evident ever since the Nov. 4th elections in 2008.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Passed along by R. J. Johnson...
    Is your privacy invaded yet? It's OK.

It's ok to scan men, women, and even 13-year-old girls and boys to see them naked so we can fly securely.

It's ok to pat them down and feel their genitals so we can fly securely.

It's ok to make a woman remove a breast prosthesis for examination so we can fly securely.

It's ok to mess with a man's ostomy bag and then force him to stand in his own urine ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns/travel-news# ) so we can fly securely.

But it's not ok to make Mr. Obama show his original long form birth certificate so we can be assured that we have a Constitutionally eligible President running the most powerful country in the free world...

because that would be an invasion of his privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My suspicion is that somehow it will slip out that he doesn't plan to seek a second term, a sort of "rolling over" and saying "don't hit me" to gain some peace. However, I worry very much about the use of executive power by someone with a "what the heck, I won't be seeking the electorate's approval anymore anyhow" attitude.

I agree that the DNC will never allow Mr. Obama to run again, unless he runs as a candidate for the opposition.

You're right about his attitude, being callous and cavalier toward the electorate, as if he would never be called to account. But I don't think that attitude followed the avalanche of this November 2nd. I think that his arrogance and contempt for his "subjects", as he sees us, has been increasingly evident ever since the Nov. 4th elections in 2008.
    You're right, he is part of the left wing elite who has contempt for middle America. His remark about bitter gun clingers really should have been a tip-off. And Michelle had to start really controlling her message after remarks such as being proud of her country "for the first time." There are various articles about the two layers of America that have developed. Did you know that your kid could get straight As, stratospheric test scores, and walk on water, but if there are certain types of extracurricular activities in his or her record, odd of admission to an Ivy league school plumet? The types of activities that will hurt your kid bad: 4H, Future Farmers, anything right wing, Christian, or rural.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-2 ... -hunt.html

The Republicans’ real agenda is to continue the drumbeat of criticism until Obama is defeated in 2012 or, what many privately say is a more realistic hope, a Republican-dominated Supreme Court rejects the measure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all might enjoy this:

http://www.byebyeobamaclock.com/

[quote="[url=http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/11/21/were-stanley-ann-dunham-obama-soetoros-passport-applications-really-destroyed/]For The Post & Email, Mrs. Sharon Rondeau[/url]"][size=150]Were Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro’s passport applications really destroyed?

NO EVIDENCE HAS SURFACED OF THE ALLEGED “DESTRUCTIONâ€

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=231097
    For WorldNetDaily, Joseph Farah[/url]]The winning hand of eligibility issue
    Posted: November 22, 2010
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2010

The campaign to determine, once and for all, with certainty, whether Barack Obama is constitutionally eligible to serve as president is nearing victory.

As a proud "ringleader" of this effort, I have frankly and candidly offered grave doubts that this issue would ever be settled by the courts. I think those who have pushed resolution in the courts are brave and commendable for their efforts. But, as I have said countless times, there is no judge in America who is ever going to rule the sitting "president" ineligible. It's just not going to happen. The judiciary is, like it or not, a political institution.

But as the court of public opinion on this constitutional question has shifted dramatically over the last year, with some 58 percent of Americans voicing skepticism about Obama's eligibility, resolution is no longer a long shot. It is in sight. It is at hand.

Last spring I predicted, for the first time, just how this controversy would be resolved with finality.

I explained that in 2011 one or more state legislatures would approve bills requiring future presidential candidates to demonstrate their constitutional eligibility as "natural born citizens" before getting on the ballot.

One such measure passed the House in Arizona earlier this year, but the legislative session ended before the matter could be brought to the Senate.

Another similar bill was introduced in the Georgia Legislature too late to get a vote.

And now, the Legislature in the great state of Texas is considering the same kind of measure.

That's why I organized a petition campaign directed at the states, where a fair hearing on a simple and reasonable idea could actually be held.

Think about the ramifications of even one state approving such a bill and getting it signed into law by the governor.

It will mean that Barack Obama will have a tough decision to make in 2012. He is going to have to cough up what he has been unwilling to produce for the American people – a long-form birth certificate.

Now I don't know why he has been unwilling to do that. But at this late date, I strongly suspect he can't or won't under any circumstances. Either it would prove him ineligible or what it will reveal is so embarrassing and contradictory to his stated life narrative that it would render him political toast.

So what will he do in the face of such a requirement by even one state?

He can't afford to write off a state. To do so would be tantamount to an admission he is and has been ineligible from the beginning.

His only other option is not seeking re-election.

That is exactly my prediction of what will happen should one courageous state legislature and one courageous governor do the right thing – Obama's media acolytes be damned.

The only question will be what excuse Obama offers the public about his decision not to run.

I have no doubts the willingly compliant press will accept at face value whatever rationalization he offers. They will be mournful that their chosen one is stepping aside. If he tells them it's a matter of health, they'll buy it. If he tells them it's a matter of spending more time with his family, they will buy it. If he tells them it's for the good of his party, they will buy it. If he tells them he has a great offer to do a new reality show, they will buy it.

I tell you all this because this is about to become one of the biggest political stories of our time – and nobody sees it coming.

Remember where you heard it first.
    Here. From HighlanderJuan, in this ALIPAC thread. Quite a long time ago.

But thank you, Joseph Farah, for thinking of it independently.

It won't matter, because Mr. Obama won't be running for President of the U.S. in 2012.
    But he may be running for World Messiah.

However, any plan to unify the peoples, bureaucracies, and infrastructures of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico into one regional government has been delayed beyond 2010. That will cause problems with the globalists' 2012 schedule for world unification under The One.

Every year that their schedule slips requires "hostile" investors in U.S. securities, investors not motivated by patriotism or love of homeland, to eat more U.S. debt, which is being generated by a declining economy, an aging population, entitlement-addled consumers, and a collapsing dollar.

"Hostile" investors - the European elite globalists, Chinese capitalists, and OPEC oil sheiks - are not after just a pound of flesh. They want the entire carcass. They are patient; they can wait. But they don't want additional expenses in the meantime causing loss of parts of the carcass before they can cut its throat and bleed it out for the butchering.

If their man in the White House is outted and ousted, those "hostile" investors may have to exert more overt control.

"The Federal Aviation Administration documents that
    there were no aircraft flying in the area at that time, the
    night of Nov. the 8th, Farah's [G2 Bulletin] report says."

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=229397

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=230425

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40087187/ns ... y/40097909

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=231773
    WorldNetDaily.com[/url]]Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' is serving in White House
    Radio host again questions constitutional eligibility of Obama

Posted: November 23, 2010
    1:09 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today [11/23/10].

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

He added, "Do you realize that if this Taliban leader had tried to buy antihistamines from ... any kind of drug store, he would have had to produce a photo ID – not to vote, and not to be president – but to buy antihistamines."

Listen to Rush Limbaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/v/hv9q_nR9EBY

[quote="[url=http://www.chron.com/commons/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDisc ussionId=Cat%3A1b9731d0-7e1a-45be-9f26-ebb966eeaaa3Forum%3A8a5f295c-c5c4-4e8c-8573-b5e3a72d3f75Discussion%3A3440241c-44a3-464b-ab0d-e1b0ad07e662]Pieter[/url]"]
    The Natural Born Presidency - by Pieter

[size=117]There has been much debate as to the Natural Born Citizen issue. I chose to examine the history
    of the Presidents and Vice-Presidents and their birthright relevance to the clause. Regardless of
    whether you consider the term "citizen" equivalent to the term "natural born citizen," historically
    Presidents and VPs (including Joe Biden) born after the adoption of our Constitution (1787) have
    met the classical interpretation of a NBC (a citizen born on US territory to two (2) US citizens).

Historical affirmation of the NBC argument... "John A. Bingham, chief architect of the 14th
    Amendment's first section, considered the proposed national law on citizenship as 'simply
    declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the
    jurisdiction of the United States of parents NOT owing allegiance to ANY foreign sovereignty is,
    in the language of your Constitution itself, a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN...' If this law was
    simply to reaffirm the common law doctrine then the condition of the parents would be totally
    irrelevant."

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the
    United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office
    of President;
    neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to
    the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Many Americans, elected representatives, the courts, the media have committed a de facto
    reinterpretation of the Constitution to allow Mr. Obama to hold the office of the President despite
    his acknowledged dual citizenship. Compare Mr. Obama's history to that of previous office
    holder's and decide for yourself.

FACTS:

There have been 42 Americans that have served as President (not including Mr. Obama).
    10 were born before 1787.

ALL Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur*, met the NBC criteria.

There have been 46 Americans that have served as Vice-President (not including Mr. Biden).
    10 were born before 1787.

ALL Vice-Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur*, met the NBC criteria.
    14 VPs have gone on to be President.

Some of us are wondering, "Why is Mr. Obama entitled to special consideration in accordance
    with our nation's highest document?"

THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

George Washington
    (1789-1797) Born: February 22, 1732 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.

John Adams (1797-1801) Born: October 30 1735 in Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts.

Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) Born: April 13, 1743 in Albemarle County, Virginia.

James Madison (1809-1817) Born: March 16, 1751 in Port Conway, King George, Virginia.

James Monroe (1817-1825) Born: April 28th, 1758 in Westmoreland County, Virginia.

John Quincy Adams (1825-1829) Born: July 11, 1767 in Braintree, Massachusetts.

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) Born: March 15, 1767 in Waxhaw, South Carolina.

Martin Van Buren (1837-1841) Born: On December 5, 1782 in Columbia, New York.

William Henry Harrison (1841) Born: February 9, 1773 in Charles City County, Virginia.

NBC John Tyler (1841-1845) Born: March 29, 1790 in Charles City County, Virginia.

Father- John TYLER III was born about 1757 in Charles City, Virginia.

Mother- Mary ARMISTEAD was born in 1761 in York Co., Virginia.

NBC James K. Polk (1845-1849) Born: November 2, 1795 in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.

Father- James Samuel Polk was born in North Carolina in 1772.

Mother- Jane Knox was born in 1776 at unknown location (possible Scottish immigrant).
    Unknown date of parent's marriage. Mother was a religious woman and thus unlikely her
    children were born out of wedlock. Statutory laws would have granted mother citizenship
    upon marriage, if she was an immigrant, during that period.

Zachary Taylor (1849-1850) Born: November 24, 1784 in Orange County, Virginia.

NBC Millard Fillmore (1850-1853) Born: January 7, 1800 in Cayuga County, New York.

Father- Nathaniel Fillmore was born April 19, 1771 in Bennington, Vermont.

Mother- Phoebe Millard was born 1780 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.

NBC Franklin Pierce (1853-1857) Born: November 23, 1804 in Hillsboro, New Hampshire.

Father- Benjamin Pierce was born in Chelmsford, Massachusetts (December 25, 1757).

Mother- Anna Kendrick was born in Amherst, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire on October 30, 1768.

NBC James Buchanan (1857-1861) Born: April 23, 1791 in Cove Gap near Mercersburg, Pennsylvania.

Father- James Buchanan was born on 1761 in Ramelton, Donegal, Ireland. Age 22 (1783) came
    to USA to live with mother's brother, Joshua, in Gettysburg, Pa.

Mother- Elizabeth Speer was born on 1767 in Stony Batter, Franklin, (Or Lancaster Co.) Pennsylvania.

NBC Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865) Born: February 12, 1809, in Hodgenville, Hardin County, Kentucky.

Father- Thomas Lincoln was born January 6, 1778 in Rockingham County, Virginia.

Mother- Nancy Hanks was born on February 5, 1784, in Hampshire County, (West) Virginia.

NBC Andrew Johnson (1865-1869) Born: December 29, 1808 in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Father- Jacob Johnson was born circa 1778. Some sources indicate that he was born in
    Newcastle, England and sailed to America around 1795, but other sources indicate that he was
    born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and that it was his grandfather (and possible namesake) who
    sailed to North America from England.

Mother- Mary "Polly" McDonough was born 1783 in ??? (possible Irish immigrant).
    Parents married September 9, 1801. Mother automatically granted citizenship upon marriage,
    if she was an immigrant, due to naturalization statutes of that period.

NBC Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877) born on April 27, 1822 at Point Pleasant, Ohio as Hiram Ulysses Grant.

Father- Jesse Root Grant born near Greensburg, Pennsylvania, on January 23, 1794,

Mother- Hannah Simpson was born on November 23, 1798 at Horsham, PA.

NBC Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881) Born: October 4, 1822 in Delaware, Ohio.

Father- Rutherford Hayes was born January 4, 1787 in Brattleboro, Vermont.

Mother- Sophia Birchard was born April 15, 1792 in Wilmington, Vermont.

NBC James A. Garfield (1881) Born: November 19, 1831, in Orange, Ohio.

Father- Abram Garfield was born December 28, 1799 in Otsego County, Ohio.

Mother- Eliza Ballou was born September 21, 1801 in Richmond, New Hampshire.

Chester Arthur (1881-1885) Born: October 5, 1829 in Fairfield, Vermont.

Father- William Arthur, when eighteen years of age, emigrated from Co. Antrim, Ireland.
    Father did not become a naturalized citizen until 14 years after Chester Arthur's birth.

Mother- Malvina Stone born April 29, 1802 in Berkshire, Franklin, Vermont.

Chester Arthur [was] born with dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States.
    Chester Arthur lied numerous times about his past to obfuscate his ineligibility to hold
    Vice-Presidential and Presidential office. [He b]urned all personal records upon his death.

NBC Grover Cleveland (1885-1889) Born: March 18, 1837 in Caldwell, New Jersey.

Father- Richard Falley Cleveland was born February 4, 1806 in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland.

Mother- Ann Neal was born July 9, 1830 in Windham, Windham County, Connecticut.

NBC Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893) Born: August 20, 1833 in North Bend, Ohio.

Father- John Scott Harrison was born in Vincennes, Knox County, Indiana, on October 4, 1804.

Mother- Elizabeth Ramsey Irwin was Born on July 18, 1810, in Mercerburg, Pennsylvania.

NBC Grover Cleveland (1893-1897).

NBC William McKinley (1897-1901) Born: January 29, 1843 in Niles, Ohio.

Father- William McKinley, Sr., was born on November 15, 1807 in Pine Twp., Mercer Co., PA.

Mother- Nancy Campbell Allison was born April 22, 1809 in New Lisbon, OH.

NBC Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) Born: October 27, 1858 in New York, New York.

Father- Theodore Roosevelt, Sr. was born September 22, 1831 in the state of New York.

Mother- Mittie Bulloch was born in Hartford, Connecticut on July 8, 1835. Raised in Roswell, GA.

NBC William Howard Taft (1909-1913) Born: September 15, 1857 in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Father- Alphonso Taft was born in Townshend, Vermont on November 5, 1810.

Mother- Louisa "Louise" Maria Torrey was born in Boston, Massachusetts on September 11, 1827.

NBC Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) Born: December 28, 1856 in Staunton, Virginia.

Father- Reverend Dr. Joseph Ruggles Wilson was born in Steubenville, Ohio in 1822.

Mother- Jessie Janet Woodrow was born in born in Carlisle, England in 1826. Parents married
    prior to 1851, mother automatically gained citizenship upon marriage in accordance with
    naturalization statutes of the period.

NBC Warren G. Harding (1921-1923) Born: November 2, 1865 in Corsica (Blooming Grove), Ohio.

Father- Dr. George Tyron Harding, Sr. was born on June 12, 1844 in Blooming Grove, OH.

Mother- Phoebe Elizabeth (Dickerson) was born on December 21, 1843 in Blooming Grove, OH.

NBC Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929) Born: July 4, 1872 in Plymouth, Vermont.

Father- John Calvin Coolidge was born on November 30, 1845 in Plymouth, Windsor Co., VT.

Mother- Victoria Josephine Moor was born on March 14, 1846 in Plymouth, Windsor Co., VT.

NBC Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) Born: August 10, 1874 in West Branch, Iowa.

Father- Jesse Hoover was born on September 2, 1846 in Tuscarawas, Ohio.

Mother- Hulda Randall Minthorn was born on May 4, 1848 in Norwich, Ontario, Canada.
    Parents married in 1870 and mother automatically gained citizenship in accordance with the
    naturalization statutes of the period.

NBC Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945) Born: January 30, 1882 in Hyde Park, New York.

Father- James Roosevelt was born in Hyde Park, New York on July 16, 1828.

Mother- Mary Rebecca Aspinwall was born on December 20, 1809 in New York City, New York.

NBC Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) Born: May 8, 1884 in Lamar, Missouri.

Father- John Anderson Truman was born on December 5, 1851 in Jackson County, Missouri.

Mother- Martha Ellen Young was born on November 25, 1852 in Jackson County, Missouri.

NBC Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) Born: October 14, 1890 in Denison, Texas.

Father- David Eisenhower was born on September 23, 1863 in Elizabethville, Dauphin, Pennsylvania.

Mother- Ida Elizabeth Stover was born in Mount Sidney, Virginia on May 1, 1862.

NBC John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) Born: May 29, 1917 in Brookline, Massachusetts.

Father- Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr was born in Boston, Massachusetts on September 6, 1888.

Mother- Rose Fitzgerald was born in Boston, Massachusetts on July 22, 1890.

NBC Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969) Born: August 27, 1908 near Stonewall, Texas.

Father- Samuel Ealy Johnson, Jr. was born in Buda, Texas on October 11, 1877.

Mother- Rebekah Baines was born on June 26, 1881, at McKinney, Texas.

NBC Richard Nixon (1969-1974) Born: January 9, 1913 in Yorba Linda, California.

Father- Francis A. Nixon was born in Vinton County, Ohio on December 3, 1879.

Mother- Hannah Milhous was born in Jennings County, Indiana on March 7, 1885.

NBC Gerald Ford (1974-1977) Born: July 14, 1913 in Omaha, Nebraska.

Father- Leslie Lynch King, Sr. was born in Chadron, Nebraska on July 25, 1884.

Mother- Dorothy Ayer Gardner was born in Harvard, Illinois on February 27, 1892.

NBC Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) Born: October 1, 1924 in Plains, Georgia.

Father- James Earl Carter was born in Arlington, Georgia on September 12, 1894.

Mother- Bessie Lillian Gordy was born in Richland, Georgia on August 15, 1898.

NBC Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) Born: February 6, 1911, in Tampico, Illinois.

Father- John "Jack" Reagan was born in Fulton, Whiteside Co., IL on July 13, 1883.

Mother- Nelle Clyde Wilson was born in Fulton, Whiteside Co., IL on July 24, 1883.

NBC George H. W. Bush (1989-1993) Born: June 12, 1924 in Milton, Massachusetts.

Father- Prescott Sheldon Bush was born in Columbus, Ohio on May 15, 1895.

Mother- Dorothy Wear Walker was born near Walker's Point, in York County, Maine on July 1, 1901.

NBC Bill Clinton (1993-2001) Born: August 19, 1946, in Hope, Arkansas.

Father- William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. was born in Sherman, Texas on February 27, 1918.

Mother- Virginia Dell Cassidy was born in Bodcaw, Arkansas on June 6, 1923.

NBC George W. Bush (2001-2009) Born: July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Conn..

Father- George H. W. Bush (1989-1993)

Mother- Barbara Bush was born in Flushing, Queens, New York City on June 8, 1925.

Barack Hussein Obama II (2009-) Born: August 4, 1961 [purportedly] in Honolulu, Hawaii.
    [False. Except for an obviously Photoshopped (forged) .jpg image of
    a Certification of Live Birth on the internet, the preponderance of evidence
    supports his birth at Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.]

Father- Barack Obama, Sr. was born in Kanyadhiang village, Rachuonyo District, Lake Victoria,
    Kendu Bay, Kenya (at the time a colony of the British Empire) in 1936.

Mother- Stanley Ann Dunham, later know as Ann Dunham Soetoro after divorce from Obama
    II's father, was born at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas on November 29, 1942.

Father was not a naturalized citizen at the time of his birth. [Father was never a U.S. citizen at any time.]
    Barack Obama II was born with dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States. Possible adoption by Indonesian father coupled with continuance of Indonesian citizenship as an adult (travel to Pakistan during period of restriction to US citizens, possible US college enrollment as a foreign student) could negate US citizenship or at least imply another dual citizenship. Circumstantial evidence exists Obama II born in Kenya and his parents later registered the birth in Hawaii. If born in Kenya, Obama II is not a US citizen at all due to 1952 statute not allowing mother to convey citizenship due to her age and time residing in United States past the age of 14.

[BirtherReport Note: Not only was Obama Sr. not a naturalized citizen of the USA, he never had any intent to be one. He was not even an immigrant or permanent resident in the USA. He was a foreign alien student here on a student visa.]

THE VICE-PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

John Adams (1789-1797) Born: October 30 1735 in Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts.

Thomas Jefferson (1797-1801) Born: April 13, 1743 in Albemarle County, Virginia.

Aaron Burr (1801-1805) Born: February 6, 1756 in Newark, New Jersey.

George Clinton (1805-1809) Born: July 26, 1739 in Little Britain, Ulster (now Orange) County, N.Y.
    George Clinton (1809-1812)

none (1812-1813) George Clinton died in office.

Elbridge Gerry (1813-1814) Born: July 17, 1744 in Marblehead, Massachusetts.

none (1814-1817) Elbridge Gerry died in office.

Daniel D. Tompkins (1817-1825) Born: June 21, 1774 in Scarsdale, Westchester County, New York.

John C. Calhoun (1825-1829) Born: March 18, 1782 in McCormick County, South Carolina.

John C. Calhoun (1829-1832)

none (1832-1833) John C. Calhoun resigned from office.

Martin Van Buren (1833-1837) Born: On December 5, 1782 in Columbia, New York.

Richard M. Johnson (1837-1841) Born: October 17, 1780 in newly founded settlement of "Beargrass", near present-day Louisville, Kentucky.

NBC John Tyler (1841) Born: March 29, 1790 in Charles City County, Virginia

Father- John Tyler III was born about 1757 in Charles City, Virginia.

Mother- Mary Armistead was born in 1761 in York Co., Virginia.

none (1841-1845) John Tyler became President upon the death of William Henry Harrison.

NBC George M. Dallas (1845-1849) Born: July 10, 1792 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Father- Alexander J. Dallas was born June 21, 1759 in Kingston, Jamaica. Immigrated to Philadelphia in 1783.

Mother- Arabella Maria Smith was born in Pennsylvania on ???.

NBC Millard Fillmore (1849-1850) Born: January 7, 1800 in Cayuga County, New York.

Father- Nathaniel Fillmore was born April 19, 1771 in Bennington, Vermont.

Mother- Phoebe Millard was born 1780 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.

none (1850-1853) Millard Fillmore became President upon the death of Zachary Taylor.

William King (1853) Born: April 7, 1786 in Sampson County, North Carolina.

none (1853-1857) William King died in office.

NBC John C. Breckinridge (1857-1861) Born: January 16, 1821 near Lexington, Kentucky.

Father- Joseph Cabell Breckinridge was born July 24, 1788 in Fort Monroe, Virginia.

Mother- Mary Clay Smith was born August 31, 1787 in ???.

NBC Hannibal Hamlin (1861-1865) Born: August 27, 1809 in Paris, Maine.

Father- Cyrus Hamlin was born July 21, 1769 in Pembroke, Mass.

Mother- Anna Livermore was born April 6, 1775 in Waltham, Mass.

NBC Andrew Johnson (1865) Born: December 29, 1808 in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Father- Jacob Johnson was born circa 1778. Some sources indicate that he was born in Newcastle, England and sailed to America around 1795, but other sources indicate that he was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and that it was his grandfather (and possible namesake) who sailed to North America from England.

[color=red]Mother- Mary “Pollyâ€