Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lopez the useless scum

Lopez is a useless nasty ungrateful bastard.....come to think of it, he is the perfect representative for his people.

Handing out legal papers without there being a long hard road to get here , breeds unloyal legal immigrants....just like that drunk Geogie Lopez.

Tom Tancredo for President!

TEAMTANCREDO.ORG

TEAMTANCREDO.COM
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Costco has a large sign Triple washed spinach now I know why
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our efforts to distribute this article and the videos of George Lopez and the mystery s-er have really had an impact. There were a lot of people talking about it here in DC during Hold Their Feet To The Fire 2007.

In fact, many of the radio show hosts have picked up on this topic.

I just want each of you to know that your efforts to assist us by forwarding this information and posting it across the web is working.

Great work team.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Costco has a large sign Triple washed spinach now I know why
    No amount of washing works if the soil's contaminated.

I'm glad they are talking about it W. George Lopez needs to answer for making fun of such a tragedy.

Great work guys in D.C.

Hi had_enuf

I go to Cosco too. I've been buying Boston Lettuce from Canada. I don't know if they have had problems up in Canada, but I'm going to keep on buying until the government gets it act together.

The summer is almost here, so I think I'm going to grow a garden.

Hi CCUSA.

Yes, a home garden's what we're doing too. We planted our first seeds last week.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Also, if you cannot have a garden (apartments or bad soil) consider a few pots on a deck. Lettuce and spinach can grow in a relatively small area. Tomatoes do great in pots. I even saw someone once with a long deep, rectangular shaped pot, with carrots growing in it.

Farmers markets are good to, then you can get to know someone, and their methods, and maybe even work some deals on doing a bit of u-pick.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad we can't turn Al Sharpton loose on George Lopez. Unfortunately, George is the wrong color for Al's taste.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

we started our garden also. we greatly enlarged it from last year. i'm even thinking of canning tomatoes this year.