Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NASTY IGNORANT and Disgusting

I was told about 7 or 8 years ago by the women where I work ,that the third shift clean up crew (all Illegal Invaders), NEVER flushed the toilets after using the women's bathroom.
    These nasty useless perverts trash every neighbor hood they move into...I'm hoping they began to move onto Bush's ranch and Pelosi's Estate.
    These third world degenerates have no use for toilet paper either...they just use their hands....then cook and serve your food in restaurants all over America.

You can thank your local, open borders Scum of a representative!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Yeah, its funny

I commented about the last breakout with the lettuce and spinache coming from the illegal farm workers relieveing themselves in the fields (which I have witnessed first hand thousands of times) but people just laughed and called me a racist.

Go figure.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

According to this video...they don't even necessarily use paper.
    They don't. I worked as a key holder...AKA poverty wage asst. manager. I saw the most disgusting things while at that job. It made me sick. They wiped the walls with their feces. I was told it's because that's the way they wipe in Mexico. They weren't comfortable flushing toliet paper. But they had no trouble flushing baby diapers. The boys would whip it out and whiz in the stuffed animals. They used velvet dresses as baby wipes and then would stick the dirty diapers in the sleeves of leather coats or pockets of suits. They'd try on clothes and change their children and leave them in a wad in dressing rooms and after a couple times you knew to never pick up the pile and move it to clear the room because you'd be covered in poop. They left used feminine accessories for your enjoyment as well. I knew better than to think it was an "accident" or simple "ignorance". Oh the stories I could tell......

Can't get to u-tube yet.......must be busy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hey where are the censor police...let raise hell about his hate speech...I am calling Rev.Al...the father of the censorship police so he can talk with Mr La Raza Lopez
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

What a great role model George Lopez is for young "legal" Latinos, and such a credit to his race. How proud they all must be of such a spectacle. And he's so proud of portraying Latinos as nasty and filthy. Oh yeah! Makes me really want more illegal aliens and open borders. Great job George!! You've just made the anti-illegal immigration point.

And keep in mind, as we watch the disgusting nasty poop head video, and the remarks of Lopez about the hygiene of Latinos, that millions are working in restaurants everyday, with burning hatred and envy for this country, and Americans. Especially those so called "evil" white devils. What a good target for nasty unhygienic behavior as we set down for a meal. Racist?? Nooo, of course not! Not Latinos! Only whites can be racist. Yeah Right!

When will America wake up? I'm in despair at times.

I germinated my own seeds this week and they will go in my own garden very soon, I will stay out of the produce dept. except for onions and my Idaho patatoes which I will eat only after pealing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Anyone who doesn't think this is happening is just crazy. A former co-worker lives in a mobile home park that has a substantial numbers of Hispanics. She has caught adults urinating in her bushes and has seen adults defecating in their own bushes across the street from her. I guess it is too much work for them to go into their own homes.

Last year I was in a Popeye's drive thru and a truck load of Hispanics ahead of me sitting at the window let their little boy (about 4 ) out of the truck so he could urinate right there at the drive thru window.

This is what they do in the barrios of Mexico and they are bringing it over here. We wonder WHY there is so much food borne ilnesses?

We need to wake up in this country before it is too late.

to ALIPAC Jalen!!

What ever happen to our decency laws, may be everyone should get out their camera and call the police when this happens they can be arrested and deported, that should get around pretty fast. (Whip it out in public and your going to get arrested).
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sosadforus, you talk about women being harassed by the illegal men. I can tell you this story of my own. I was nearly full temr with my last child (who is now 9 almost 10), and was walking to the store with my teenage daughter, besides the fact that I had on my wedding ring (yes they still went over my knuckles at that point!).

This group of men, we presumed to be illegals as the neighborhood we lived in was full of them, was standing outside in front of a pick-up drinking, and started saying something to my daughter, I told her to ignore the animals, then they started saying some absolutely disgusting stuff to me! I will not repeat it, but will onky say this, they made it clear they were glad I was pregnant and could be again as they would like to father the next one. SICK!!!!

As for the public urination, see it all too frequently. Simple laziness. We yell at the boys we see doing it to go inside that's what bathrooms are for!! It startles the little things and they go running holding themselves.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Sosadforus, you talk about women being harassed by the illegal men. I can tell you this story of my own. I was nearly full temr with my last child (who is now 9 almost 10), and was walking to the store with my teenage daughter, besides the fact that I had on my wedding ring (yes they still went over my knuckles at that point!).

This group of men, we presumed to be illegals as the neighborhood we lived in was full of them, was standing outside in front of a pick-up drinking, and started saying something to my daughter, I told her to ignore the animals, then they started saying some absolutely disgusting stuff to me! I will not repeat it, but will onky say this, they made it clear they were glad I was pregnant and could be again as they would like to father the next one. SICK!!!!

As for the public urination, see it all too frequently. Simple laziness. We yell at the boys we see doing it to go inside that's what bathrooms are for!! It startles the little things and they go running holding themselves.
    Ya they can be pretty discusting, and sad they are teaching their kids no better manners. Then when they are teens everyone "goes where were their parents".

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast