Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I could only make it halfway through the Lopez video before I got pissed off & had to turn it off. Who are these audience members laughing & encouraging him? You know the crowd isn't full of only Mexicans. This makes me sick.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Nightowl wrote
    I commented about the last breakout with the lettuce and spinache coming from the illegal farm workers relieveing themselves in the fields (which I have witnessed first hand thousands of times) but people just laughed and called me a racist.
    I have heard the same thing.

This public defacation is really nothing new.
    It`s been in the papers out here where illegal Day Laborers urinated and deficated in front of Home Depot.
    Toilet paper was handed out but never used so Home Depot piad to set up day worker centers and porta-pottys in their parking lot.
    Alot of citizens and MinuteMen raised hell, (including myself and our new member "Buddy") because there was already a "Legal" Day Worker Program less than a block away.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Nightowl,....Welcome to ALIPAC

Nightowl wrote
    I commented about the last breakout with the lettuce and spinache coming from the illegal farm workers relieveing themselves in the fields (which I have witnessed first hand thousands of times) but people just laughed and called me a racist.
    I have heard the same thing.

This public defacation is really nothing new.
    It`s been in the papers out here where illegal Day Workers in front of Home Depot.
    Toilet paper was handed out but never used so Home Depot piad to set up day worker centers and porta-pottys in their parking lot.
    Alot of citizens and MinuteMen raised hell, (including myself and our new member "Buddy") because there was already a "Legal" Day Worker Program less than a block away.
    I had heard about this as well, but like the ALIPAC Note says, this is the first article confirming this to be the case with public officials in three cities.

George Lopez is not funny. While I do not have the details, I would assume that his show was filmed in a favorable location for him where it was marketed to Spanish audiences.

While he acknowledges from the stage that there are white Americans in the audience, he is speaking to the audience as if they are Hispanic by a large majority. I would assume that to be the case.

With the right marketing, they were able to attract a lot of people that agree with him to the show.

Can you imagine what would happen if a white comedian got on stage and started making fun of blacks or Hispanics in the way this guy talks about white Americans?

The outrage would be on every channel. It would be all America talked about for weeks.

There is real danger here people. This is a very hate driven act.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.......................................Nightowl,......................Jalengrma

[color=white][size=7]..........................********to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

William wrote:
    Can you imagine what would happen if a white comedian got on stage and started making fun of blacks or Hispanics in the way this guy talks about white Americans?

The outrage would be on every channel. It would be all America talked about for weeks.

There is real danger here people. This is a very hate driven act.
    I agree.
    They`re down to their last trick.
    ------------------------

I am so glad that people are seeing the George Lopez video.

I saw it a several weeks ago on HBO and I was so upset and outraged!
    It completly had me in tears to hear this man being so disrespectful and disgusting. Strutting on stage saying that they (meaning Hispanics were in charge now) and that WE AINT GOIN NOWHERE while playing Mariachi music in the backround. He made no pretense about it. He jokes about peeing on our veggies and wiping their butts on our fruits and veggies intentionally to give us all E Coli. Like it is some kind of joke. Horrid, nasty man. Filthy Pig of a man.

I hope everyone in America sees this this performance. And such hate spewed against America and all to the cheers of a stacked friendly audience. I guess he forgot he was performing a HBO special and Americans would see it. Or maybe he thought the numbers were in his favor. I can't wait to see this ass selling denture creme for a living. The freaking rat.

He said it all for us folks. No one would have believed it if we had said it with no proof because it is too distasteful to believe but You can see if for yourself coming from his slimy mouth. This thinly disguised how-to video pretends to be humor but anyone can see it for what it really is. Hate speech by a racist. And encouragement for others to act out against us.

Was this an HBO special??

I didn't watch it as someone told me about it, they were very up set, so I decided I didn't want to see it.

If it was an HBO special wouldn't it be a good idea to write HBO and tell them how discusted and racial this piece Lopez is, and we will never watch any of his work again.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SoSad,
    It was me.

I was very upset several weeks ago and posted a very upset thread about it.
    After watching it my husband was so upset he got a headache and went to bed. Yes, HBO and shame on them too!

Where can I find a link to the Lopez video?
    ------------------------

"ProudAmericanFamily"]SoSad,
    It was me.

I was very upset several weeks ago and posted a very upset thread about it.
    After watching it my husband was so upset he got a headache and went to bed. Yes, HBO and shame on them too![/
    AHH now I remember it, I think I'll send Paula Zhann an e-mail about it, W is right if a white person did this he would be flayed alive. Paula has been doing programs on racial stuff lets see if she has the guts to report on this. and I think I will send a message to HBO .
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast