Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kingston, You should put ICE signs and Immigration notices on the Porta-Pottys.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ok, finally watched the "defecation" video. This guy looked half crocked anyways, which is all the more disgrace, but to do it where he did, right in the middle of a public walkway, unbelievable, but within the perameters I have seen around where I live.

As for Georgie Lopez. He is simply a racist pig, and no amount of arguing with the people who felt the need to leave nasty posts on there, will change. They all feel a sense of entitlement, and simply think that if they are obnoxious enough, crude and dirty enough, and nasty enough, they will win this fight. But it is not the crude, foul-mouthed, racists who are going to win, it will be us. Focused, intelligent American citizens of all races who believe in what this country stands for and what WE want to be for us and our descendents.

Remember this guys, they do not have the intelligence to win this. They have shown us this by their inability to be civil and get beyond using bodily functions as weapons, and as humor. Like we as parents have always said to our kids when they are laughing at "potty" jokes at five and six years old "ok children, enough potty talk!". That's all George Lopez is about. Dirty, potty talk that he should have gotten beyond, and all of those crude supporters of open borders, after they turned about ten years old, but guess they did not, nor it seems, ever will.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Totally disgusting! You Tube took down the 2 of 7 Lopez video for terms of use violation. I'm partly curious about what was on it but I'd be happy if they took everything from him down on every site!
    Thank you for the heads up! I will post a note.

WE NEED THOSE VIDEOS BACK. CAN ANYONE GET US VIDEO OF THE FIRST OF HIS SHOW?

WE NEED TO REPLACE THOSE VIDEO LINKS ASAP BECAUSE THERE IS MASS TRAFFIC COMING HERE TO WATCH THEM AT OUR INVITATION AS WE TYPE.

Isnt't it suspicious that they took down part 2 but not part 1 ???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! They only took out part 2 of 7 which was the section we just wrote about and sent everyone to see. It had the intentional contamination of our food in it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello everyone - well I have been reading this thread, and I can tell you by experience that all that is written is true. I know this having relatives in Mexico. No they don't defecate out in public lol. My relatives in Mexico are all Middle Class, so they pretty much know what a bathroom is used for lol. Yes, they too wash their hands lol. I have an aunt that whenever I visited, I notice they do not flush the used bathroom tissue. They toss it in a basket and in the end of the day, they will take it to another bathroom upstairs to burn in a furnance to heat the water for that bathroom for those who want their shower in morning.

However, those who lives in very poor poor towns were they have out houses, they tend to do that. They never lived in "modern" luxury like many Middle Class do. I remember visiting my father's cousin, all the homes were middle class but behind my cousins there was a small shack that had a family living there surrounded by middle class homes. It was totally like night and day for me, as I stood there watching the difference living among eachother.

Anyway, I have a cousin (American born) married to a man who is from Mexico. Let me tell, you they bring their customs and I wish they would just leave it back home lol. One day my father took their garbage to the dumps, well I went with him, and let me tell you that was a ride from hell lol. As we were traveling on the road in our van and I had the window closed, I started to smell something odd. I try to guess what it was, but couldn't pin point what it was lol. Pretty naive there lol. Then it dawn on me what it was that I was ready to puke. I realize they don't throw their used tissues, instead they toss it in the basket. Well the van was stinking up that I immediately rolled down the window and stick my head out like dogs do . I kept my head out until we reached the dumps, and even after that it lingered for a day after lol.

Again, we went to visit them for a birthday party. Well guess what?... once we parked our car and I stepped out, I saw a truck piling up their garbage. Let me tell as I passed to get to the walkway toward the door...I smell that "crap" again. I then knew they were throwing their crap again lol. Now I'm not crazy about visiting them. I love them but I can't handle it.

Many don't realize how unsanitize that can be. Especially for those who handle the garbage. At least my aunt burns it, but these folks don't. They need to be educated that coming into my country there are things you don't do.

When reading this thread, just brought back memories of the "smelly" moments.

I think many of us have the same feelings of disgust. I feel strongly that these OBLer's, the illegals and all the supporters of illegals are coming to the edge of their limits with ALL Americans.

It seems to me they all got nasty after the marches last year, and really got cocky, and started blowing off all sorts of steam and filth. Americans are now viewing these people for what they really are, closet racists. They all tried to seem so nice and innocent, till this last year, and it has all come tumbling out of their hateful mouths.

I guarantee, many people I have heard have spoken about not only George Lopez, but others who have that "raza" mentallity. People are not laughing, and not feeling tolerant anymore.

I feel strongly that it is all playing against them all in the American public eyes, and there is going to a bigger backlash from it than these people are expecting.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow! They only took out part 2 of 7 which was the section we just wrote about and sent everyone to see. It had the intentional contamination of our food in it.

W
    It had the intentional contamination of our food in it??? What did Lopez say about it?

Berfie, interesting story. That must have been a shock to realize how the handling of unsanitary used TP was done. I personally have witnessed this with a little girl in my complex (her mother and father are illegal aliens), and she used our bathroom while visiting our youngest daughter, and left her used TP in the garbage can.

At first I thought maybe it was because they had problems with their own toilets line, maybe it backed up a lot (our landlord does not maintain things here, and my illegal neighbors do not complain, it is a symbiotic relatioship for the landlord, he gets his rent with no money out for repairs, and the illegals don't worry about having someone in their unit). Anyways, so I thought this is why she did that. I kind of lost my sanitary American mind and scrubbed the bathroom down after that.

Then I mentioned it to my oldest daughters father, he said he found out why, the sewer systems down there cannot handle the used TP and so they throw it away to avoid a sewer back-up, so this is why they do it here, assuming things are the same with our sewer lines. Reasonable explanation, but does not explain the constant practise of the many men living here who will urinate outside in front of children!

It is sad, Berfie, that it is like this for many, but you know, people can learn and can change their ways, and if they come here to better their lives (as they say), this is one of the simplest things they could do for themselves, learn about better sanitary practises, American style.

Well I digress, we mainly started talking about George Lopez's fitlhy mouth, now we are talking about used TP!!LOL

BTW Berfie, I think it is interesting you are here with us. What brought you to ALIPAC?

LIZ, your avatar is more humane and sanutary than illegals,
    ------------------------

mk, I have had this one up for a while. This is my favorite as I am from the Pacific Northwest, and of course, it is a bigfoot.

The joke was that he is tired of people taking his picture all of the time, and he was trying to have a "private" moment, so he took his outhouse and flipped off the nosey photographer.

Plus, it's just plain funny!

Yeah, I guess he could teach some of the less sanitary people, we have been discussing, a lesson or two in the rights and wrongs of American sanitation.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast