Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W,

The story came from American Patrol, but I doubt they verified the story so your are right a lot of it could be made up. You could ask Glenn Spencer if he checked the story, I think his opinion of Gilchrist is about the same as ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are looking into it. Just hold tight. This is just terrible, if it's true.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/

Here is their site, and there is an "article on there. I will look at it too.

To comment on the idea of being careful, it is always in anyones best interests to do all they can to be somewhat "covert". I have lived among illegal aliens for five years now, and many times gang members. I have NEVER allowed it to get out what I am working towards, and at one time walked out of here with protest signs under wraps to meet with others in downtown Portland.

If this is so, I am so terribly sad to know about this. I hope and pray this would serve as a HUGE wake-up call to more people about how big this problem has become.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What is the source on this information?

Where is the newspaper article or police report? What is the source link?

Why is everyone here at alipac assuming this information is legitimate when there is no source link, source indicated, newspaper article, or police report?

Perhaps something here has happened, but I do know two things.

One, most of you have never heard of this woman or her supposed group before and two, this story is completely unverified.

W
    Thank-you William!!!

When the girl claimed that she was attacked by a black guy that carved a backwards B in her face last year during the elections, I had several observations that I kept to myself. I thought "The B is backwards because she did it herself in a mirror" but I did not post that.

I'm not going to hold back this time.

1. The woman making these reports is considered to be unstable and unreliable by almost all of our Western contacts.

2. The 13 on the kitchen floor looks like it was written by a female.

3. MS-13 has shown no prior patterns of leaving a mark at their crime scenes that I can recall from any of the many reports we have on file.

4. The woman making these claims has a political incentive. She is practically a complete unknown within our movement with the exception of the SPLC hit piece on her. If you read the language with her pics and report you can tell that either she wrote this or someone very close to her did. The write up has contradictory language saying they want this information out Vs. can't share details etc...

http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/ ... ttack.html

5. Most of the wounds are highly superficial, especially the little scratches. They look like the kind of wounds someone would make to claim they were attacked without really hurting themselves. What are these supposed to be anyway and why no explanation of what supposedly made these scratches? Are they supposed to be fingernail or knife scratches?

If they were fingernail scratches, they really do not look like it because there would be more skin damage pulled off and these cuts look like they were made with a thin blade. And why would she have fingernail scratches close together on the back of her neck? That makes no sense.

It equally makes no sense that any attacker would use a knife or a razor blade to gently make a series of scratches in these locations like this.

If these scratches were made by an attacker, they would be deeper and more randomly placed. I think there is a strong case these scratches are self inflicted.

6. There seems to be a lack of swelling associated with this bruising and something about the bruises bother me. The bruises look like makeup.

Perhaps the ladies on our boards can answer this for me, but in the pictures of her face does it not appear she is wearing makeup already? Some kind of base and lipstick of some sort?

If so, why would she put on makeup to take pictures of injuries on her face?

W

"W" when I read this story I had some serious doubts too,it just does not ring true for me.

She reports she was raped so there should be DNA evidence and is it being tested ?

It is a sad day when anyone makes false accusations in order to further thier agenda and I pray this is not the case here but I fear it is.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I think she fake bakes or uses tan in a bottle. Her skin tone is really odd and who has a tan this time of year?

Every one of the injuries pictured could have been self inflicted.

Why aren't there any bruises that look like handprints? When someone attacks you and grabs you with any force, they leave behind bruises that look like hands or fingers.

Something like this:

I will wait for a media release and statements from police before I believe this story.

Dixie

Update

Here is the latest info we have coming in from friends.

One, our people cannot find any police report or media reports confirming this story so far.

They have found divorce records because this woman is going through a contentious divorce with her husband.

Another source says that this woman was a professional makeup artist.

Sources also say that during last summer this woman made up a story claiming that illegal alien gang bangers abducted her daughter. No police reports, no amber alerts, just Internet content coming from this woman. She later claimed her daughter was found.

On a persona note, I received an email from this woman a few weeks ago. She sent the email because Jim Gilchrist was upset with me again and had her send it. In the email the woman claimed she had been involved in this movement for years and had never heard of me or alipac.

I considered the email to be highly devoid of reality.

W

Also where is the blood shot eye, to go along with a black eye. This happened Dec. 29th, the bruises are too uniformely colored. And I don't think MS-13 would have left someone alive.
    We received a call from Washington last night, the person was concerned that we might have heard this story and believed this was true.
    They did state that Shawna's husband was shot, but by whom? Is not known.

MW
    William wrote:

Why is everyone here at alipac assuming this information is legitimate when there is no source link, source indicated, newspaper article, or police report?
    I'm not.

Furthermore, assuming there was an attack, there is no evidence that illegals were involved or that the attack wasn't random.

IMHO, based on the information provided, this thread should be removed from ALIPAC.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast