Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Carolina needs to get on board.

We were over run awhile back not to mention our DMV gives these criminals false/fake IDs and drivers Licenses as well.

We need to start bombarding these people in congress to get this done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I believe the revolution has begun as the dunderheads in Washington believe they have brought us to our knees.
    I think and hope you are right we need this revolution to turn back this onslaught from Mexico.

Our Leaders in DC are a disgrace literally bordering on outright treason and damn what we the people think.

Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I believe the revolution has begun as the dunderheads in Washington believe they have brought us to our knees.
    I think and hope you are right we need this revolution to turn back this onslaught from Mexico.

Our Leaders in DC are a disgrace literally bordering on outright treason and damn what we the people think.

Enough is enough.
    Let's hope !!! I believe the people now have seen the Federal Government is a rogue body which works completely against the will of the people. I hope now we all realize we are in the biggest fight of our lives, against a methodical, calculated USA take down.

That's why I was asking earlier that Arizona recall their troops from Afghanistan... The Afghanistan war is a total distraction from the real attack taking place in our homeland. Let Obama aka Soetoro and Holder and Pelosi go fight it, lmao... Bring our troops home where the real invasion is taking place.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our birthright, and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it—for the protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest industry of our fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually offered, we have taken up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities shall cease on the part of the aggressors, and all danger of their being renewed shall be removed, and not before.

Ric
    I cant wait for Colorado to join in
    "Calling an Illegal Immigrant a Undocumented worker, is like calling a Drud dealer a Unlicensed Pharmasict"

RI blocked by speaker of the house.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1066516.html#1066516

"PROVIDENCE — House Speaker Gordon D. Fox decided Monday that Rep. Peter Palumbo’s controversial Arizona-style bill on immigration will not be heard this session. "
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm personally working on NC this morning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am proud to announce that my home state of North Carolina can now officially join the list!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1067121.html#1067121

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast