Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wanting to see exisiting immigration laws enforced isn't hateful. It is called law and order Pass the kool aid along with the popcorn. I need some

Re: DEAR CROCKET...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Your disrespecfull style of writting shows what kind of person you are... The kind that I usually ignore on my repplies, but I'll make your day and answer you anyway... How would you identify who is an illegal immigrant and who is not? By the collor of their skin? I just can't understant why is your hate so big... how can you guys hate a human being that much? Can't you see I'm just like you? I bet if you were on my shoes You'd be doing the same I am... Oh well, maybe I would be full of hate just like you...
    Foolish man - nobody here hates you for the color of your skin - and, speaking for myself, I don't HATE you for being here illegally. What I hate is your sense of entitlement - your obvious disregard for the laws of this country - your belief that you should not pay the price for being an illegal.

It's not YOU I hate - it's what you seem to stand for

NO, I'm not anything like you.

I am not so arrogant that I believe a foreign country should bend to my will and that I could break their laws and get away with it. If you had chosen another country to illegally squat in, you might have been beaten with a cane or a rubber hose by now.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Your disrespecfull style of writting shows what kind of person you are... The kind that I usually ignore on my repplies, but I'll make your day and answer you anyway... How would you identify who is an illegal immigrant and who is not? By the collor of their skin? I just can't understant why is your hate so big... how can you guys hate a human being that much? Can't you see I'm just like you? I bet if you were on my shoes You'd be doing the same I am... Oh well, maybe I would be full of hate just like you...
    You are not just like us, because we are law-abiding Americans and not thieves and interlopers. I don't hate you. I just want you to go home if you have no regard for our laws, and the more that people like you try to claim a RIGHT to come here illegally, the more I will insist on my right to call you a dirtbag and interloper with no respect for our laws, our nation, and its law-abiding citizens.

Again, how do you justify so blithely disregarding our laws as though it is your right or privilege to decide which one to obey and not obey? Given that you have no respect for our laws, how can you claim to love our country?

HOW COME...

Some of my post have been deleted? I thought it was a democracy, lol

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Wanting to see exisiting immigration laws enforced isn't hateful. It is called law and order Pass the kool aid along with the popcorn. I need some

Here you go!!

Some of my post have been deleted? I thought it was a democracy, lol
    new,

Maybe you are just unsure of what you are doing just like when you stayed in this country illegaly. You just made another mistake.

Thanks for the Kool Aid!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You knew it would eventually get around to the race card.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

If I were in YOUR shoes? I'd never have been in your shoes, buddy!
    I don't believe in breaking the law or taking that which doesn't belong to me. I'm not a thief.

That's what separates us from You and your kind. Not your skin color so do NOT try to activate a racial discussion on these boards.
    This has nothing to do with hate. That little ploy won't cut any ice here.

I'd never have used my children as an "anchor" in someone else's country while BREAKING THE LAW. That action is child abuse and anyone who pulls that stunt is despicable.

MORE POPCORN, PLEASE

YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER ME...

How can you identify who is legal and who is not?