Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    CrocketsGhost

You:
    Do we not begin turning away those for whom we have no work? If so, what keeps them from resuming their illegal immigration? As I have pointed out, there are plenty of goodies over here other than work which attract them.
    There are no goodies given away here and never should. People who would not be able to find work here would go back home. With reasonable guest work laws, every legal immigrant would have an ID card. Only losers, desperado and plain criminals would try to stay. They would be easier to spot and deport. And, most of all, there would be not sympathy for their cause anywhere.
    that lie is so insipid that I need not utter a word to discredit it. How stupid do you think the people here are, little man?
    If we do not turn them away, yet we have no work for them, do they not end up burdening us on our welfare rolls and using up precious resources set aside for actual Americans? Do we raise taxes to pay for them, thereby placing the brakes on a fragile economy and resulting in even less available jobs?
    You put things upside down. Let us keep guarding our borders as we do it now.
    THAT THE PROBLEM, YOU DOLT! We DON'T guard our borders. They're like a screen door on a submarine!

So we would know that there would be no more illegals coming than up to now.
    No more than now?!?!? The very problem we are all here about is that there are FLOODS of them coming now. SHEESH!

Then, let us make immigration laws reasonable, that a foreign worker finding employment could come here legally. How many of those how now risk their lives storming the border, would prefer to sign with the employment agency and wait at home a year or might be even more for the legal job opening?
    You are just talking circles, boy, because as I pointed out, we would fill all the available jobs in no time. Then what? That is the question you steadfastly refuse to answer. Once the jobs are filled and there are still millions wanting to get in across the southern vorder, THEN WHAT?
    These are all questions you have not either asked or answered. As a matter of fact, you have steadfastly dodged and refused to confront these questions. THAT is why I believe that you are a propagandist or a troll and THAT is why I continue to call your tripe "insensible."
    It is quite opposite. You steadfastly refuse to acknowledge my straightforward answers to your questions. I will withhold my opinion what I think about your motivations in this regards.
    BS, you lying little deviant. You have not answered the questions and you STILL refuse to answer. Again, luckily for us, the other people here are not as dense as you are and can see through your little denials.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Ghost, what are you getting so worked up about anyways? Again, as always said, point out something that is incorrect. C'mon!! Correct me!! I want to learn!! And why am I a troll? Have I broken any rules? Once again, point them out so that I can learn.
    I am not worked up. I corrected you on page 20 and Icorrected your moronic suggestion in another thread that businesses choosing to speak only English would somehow violate the First Amendment, even though that amendment CLEARLY STATES in its opening words that its prohibitions apply to CONGRESS.

If I were to set about the task of correcting all the dumb comments you have made I'd be answering pretty much every post you wrote. Unlike you, I am a gainfully employed businessman who, given a choice between getting some work done while conversing with like-minded Americans versus trying vainly to educate the ignorant whelp of illegal immigrants, would choose the former and not the latter.

I do believe this is the longest post in ALIPAC History.

These calls for Guest Worker programs are so idiotic.

Yes, we will not enforce our immigration laws now but we will later if you (The American Public) will give us just 3-6 more years of massive LEGAL immigration into the US.

I can hear President Bush in 2008. "We can't just deport 22 million illegals and overstayed Guest Workers."

The opposition always fails the common sense test and acts like the American public is some child that can be distracted with candy.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brazil is now a net exporter of oil and ethanol. Totally self sufficient. The country is much more prosperous today than in the past. Brazilian Nataniel's would find it more appealing to move back to their former homeland, than stay in the US. Heck, I may even move there if things go badly here for the citizens of this once great country.

Gosh, I was away so long! Missed so much! Since I couldn't sleep, decided to do some emails/faxes that were requested and have also been perusing this thread....

So, pages late:

hak wrote

The difference between the immigration laws here and anywhere else is that frankly, the immigration laws here do not make sense. The law that makes sense to most people involved is followed by most people involved. The law that does not make sense, is simply circumvented

EXACTLY the mind set which demonstrates the difference between the welcomed LEGAL immigrant and the unwelcomed illegal alien.

Did y'all read this article? I just quoted one paragraph...I really suggest you take the time to read the whole thing if you're a newbie and are NOT familiar with it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=810
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION'S THIRD WORLD MOMENTUM

"So many in Latin America circumvent the law, that they rarely bother to realize that here, in the US, circumventing the law is the worst way to get things done," he said. "Corruption is so rampant in those regions that it becomes a mechanism by which the society functions. This is why so many illegals come here--reproduce fake Social Security numbers, register their cars from one state to another to avoid mandatory auto insurance, go to the hospital using a fake name, buy items on credit using their brother's name is who now back in Mexico, refuse to learn English, and bear several children with no means of supporting them. They do this because they are modeling what they do in their culture."
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Here's a thought folks. Can we put a "sticky" on this thread and refer all future trolls to it-repeatedly if necessary?

I think this one shoots down all the opposition's "reasons" to justify illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

had_enuf

re sticky, great idea
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Hi there everyone,

I know Some of you will take my action as an insult, but believe me; that's not the idea.
    My wife and I came to the States 10 years ago (april 20/1996) under a tourist visa. We were really tourists on vacation at that time, and Marsha (my wife) was 3 months pregnant. First thing we noticed different when we left the airport was the cleanness of the streets, and people walking safelly on the streets untill 1, 2 am... very different of our country (Brazil, by the way) where criminallity, corruption, and a whole lot of bad things happen eadch and every day. It was on friday. We spent saturday and sunday shopping for our baby girl that was coming (Marsha was 3 mos. pregnant as i mentioned before) and by thre end of sunday we went to a restaurant to have dinner. While waitting i was checking on an jobs newspaper, and found a lot of adds looking for construction workers. Saw one where the guy spoke my language (Portuguese); neither Marsha or I knew English by them. Anyway, I called the guy, just curious, about the job, and he said I could star on monday morning!!! Didn't ask for a greeen card, ssn, nothing... I started to work on that monday, and 've been working six days in the week for tghe past 10 years. After a while we realized that this country would be much better to raise our kids than our country (we still love Brazil, but recognize that here is much better). We both got an ITIN number (to pay taxes), and learned English as fast as we could. Our daughter was born in november 1996 in New York City. After that we had two more kids: two boys: Willy 5, and Wesley 3. Allour 3 kids are American citizens. We speak English, pay taxes, work hard to support our family, just like most of you guys. Now, there's a lot of illegal immigrants on same situation than us: people that came to this country to constroy a life, not to destroy the country. and there's a lot of people like the guys on some pictures posted here (how come nobody posted a picture of illegal immigrants on the fields, milking, farming, etc...), that don't have any respect for the laws, culture and people of this country. These people were mostly criminals on their country of origin (and they would be criminals here even if they were born in here): those are ''bad seeds''. On my opinion (of course I'd think l;ike this) there should be a criminal records checking, and an English, history and general knoledge test, and people that ''deserve to be here'' should be allowed to stay. It's just fair: Right we broke the law staying and working on the US without a green-card, but didn't your ancestors (the pilgrims) did the same because they wanted a better place for their families? What about the children? Like mine and other families. They are American, just like yours. What happens to them if I get deported? Should them be deported too? To a country that isn't theirs or should they stay and be raisen by foster parents? We (my wife, me and millions of families more) made a mistake coming to thuis country without a green card, but should our American born kids pay for it? If your answer is yes, wouldn't it be fair if all the people but the Native American descendants had to live also, since their ancestors didn't have a green card when they arrived? Sorry if my opinion insults somebody here. But one of the best things on this countrey is the right to say what you think, as long you respect people that think different than you... God bless America and God bless You All. Thanks [/b]
    The lack of an immigration system in the 1600s when the pilgrims came here has nothing to do with the current immigration debate. It is 2006 and we have built a whole country and society here since then. If you wish to build a wood cabin without any kind of power and have your only source of food be whatever you can catch or grow in the middle of nowhere after a long boat ride and religious persecution then may I suggest you join a religion that is unpopular in brazil and then take a boat back home and live in the jungle.

Doing criminal checks on illegal aliens from the countries that they are coming from would be nearly impossible.

Your children are not American Citizens. The only way they falsely have citizenship documents is through a misinterpration of our constitution.

Please return any US passports, Social Security Cards, etc. that may have been wrongfully issued to them to the nearest US government agency. Also please mark their birth certificates in permanent black marker to reflect their legal status. Try this "BRAZILIAN CITIZEN. NOT A US CITIZEN".

If you are deported then your children should be deported with you. They are illegally here too and it would be absurd for us to continue to pay for them.

You don't have the right to say one word in the United States because you are illegaly here. The only right you have is to be treated humanely during deportation.

Please return to your country of citizenship. If you wish to return to the United States please contact the embassy about getting a visa that would allow you to legally come here to work. If you are denied a visa then you must accept that and not come here illegaly. However you may apply again at a later date or try another country.

You have made money while you have been here illegally, you've enjoyed free healthcare for your family, your kids costing us money in the education system and i'm sure you've gotten a lot of other things free at our expense. Plus you've put another American out of work.

This is our country and illegal aliens are not welcome here. Go Home.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

newpilgramfam. you keep referring to yourself as a Christian yet you cheated lied an stole to be where you are today. GET OFF THE CROSS WE NEED THE WOOD!

Here's a thought folks. Can we put a "sticky" on this thread and refer all future trolls to it-repeatedly if necessary?
    That's a good idea. I love it!!

Alipac, is there a promotion level (i.e. fledgling, etc.) of TROLL?

I think we all know who should be in that category.

I still wish one of the trolls would answer all of our questions with some sort of validity.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.