Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Like this one from the same web site.

http://search.fema.gov/search?q=Illegal ... esheet=dhs
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Chicano, why don't illegal immigrants just come LEGALLY?

What's so wrong about coming in legally to you?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Newpilgrim, you have the point. Alot of the people against illegal immigration say they are christian, and hold american values in high regard. this country always has been about immigration, but unfortunately, we live in the united states of anmesia so we forget what this country is all about. remeber, this country has been about both legal and illegal immigrants. when the pilgrims got of that ship, i dont recall the native american's asking them for their greencard. i also don't recall the native americans telling them to go back to great britain and demand to the king to let them worship freely.

where is cheyennewoman?
    Were there any immigration laws back then? Was it a highly populated and developed country? You're comparing apples to oranges. If you want to go further back let's try to figure out who the Indians stole the land from.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    what I don't get is why people like chicano and newpilgrimfamily won't answer one question.

Why not come here legally?
    Darn good question!!

Is is that "new" doesn't understand it?

ALIPAC
    Why would anyone put their family and children in jeopardy by coming here and trying to get away with things illegally?
    Here in America if a U.S. citizen does something ILLEGAL with their children in their company they are charged with child negligence.
    Why should it be any different for anyone else ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Newpilgrim,

Everyone here brings up very valid points.

Americans are not apathetic to anyone wanting to come to America and make a better life for themselves. What American people are against if illegal immigrants coming here, and "getting around the system" as you have done.

Alipac is right, children are NOT pawns.

Your original visa was a tourist visa. Where in your tourist visa did it give you the impression you are allowed to stay here and try to find a job?

I want either you or Chicano to describe to me where this "entitlement" attitude comes from!!!

Simply setting foot on American soil does not in any way shape or form give you any kind of rights to become an American citizen, simply by "being here". Nor does working here for years give you any kind of entitlement either.
    CITIZENSHIP IS EARNED, IT IS NOT GIVEN AWAY.

Each and every country throughout the world has their own immigration policies (i'm sure Brazil does too) and they are all allowed to enforce their laws, and have been for years.

You should go and try what you did in Mexico.
    Because of their strict immigration laws, you'd already be back in Brazil by now.

So again as other Alipac Bloggers have asked, why didn't you come here legally?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Let's not go there!!!!!
    If you want to go further back let's try to figure out who the Indians stole the land from.
    I don't want to argue with an ALIPAC member.

One thing to remember, folks,

Every country on this entire planet has, at one time or another, been invaded, migrated into, or colonized. We (America) is not the only "nation of immigrants"

New Jersy gives an Amen to Cheyanne Woman, my cousin's husband is Mohawk!

He considers himself American first!

They never answered why they don't come LEGALLY?!

Is is that "new" doesn't understand it?
    Well giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think they do in fact understand it. I think the act of ignoring and refusing to answer the question is because there is no excuse and they know it.

I'll go so far as to challenge anyone pro-illegal to answer that one question. I want someone, anyone to explain to me why illegals, who are demanding equal rights refuse to go through the exact same process as every one of the legals.

The more this question is ignored, the more it makes me think it's because they have no ground to stand on to successfully argue the point.

Re: MR PRESIDENT OR ADMINSTRATOR...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Immigration and Naturalization Service laws refer to people like me as ''undocumented''. I don't think I'm a criminal, like somebody that gets as speed ticket is a criminal for breaking a traffic law. God Bless you.
    Seems ICE refers to you as illegal alien. These are the people who keep you looking over your shoulder.

ICE arrests 22 illegal alien workers for engineering company that services Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
    Operation tied to worksite enforcement effort involving sites with national security ties
    http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases ... ndiego.htm

Hey, Brian, pass the popcorn please.

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast