Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HWI

Quote Originally Posted by HWI
    newpilgrimfamily I understand what your saying. Is your Employer here Illegaly? Does he know your not a citizen? Does he pay taxes on you or do you just pay your own taxes? If you have learned our Language, History, and perfer our country to your own. Have you walked into a immergration office and asked to become Legal? You say your christian Then trust in GOD walk into a Office and tell them your story. They will ether let you stay or they will send you home. But be a man and except responability for your actions. and if you do go in, pls keep us informed on what they tell you and what they do to you.

I would like newpilgrim to answer my questions i posted earlier and for him to say weather he is willing to turn himself in.
    Highland Wildfire Inc Jaime Pickering I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN & CHILDHOOD DREAMS BACK. I JUST WANT TO WORK

Ldydrake,

I love your challenge!!! If you actually get a rational and logical explination to that one, I think I'd fall over dead.

I'll go so far as to challenge anyone pro-illegal to answer that one question. I want someone, anyone to explain to me why illegals, who are demanding equal rights refuse to go through the exact same process as every one of the legals.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hey guys, I want some of that popcorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Why would anyone put their family and children in jeopardy by coming here and trying to get away with things illegally?

We need an extra charge for parents that do that to their children.

W
    W,

This burns me up more than anything else. I consider those children exploited. They have used those children as pawns in their illegal immigrant game. The illegal aliens are about to face the fact that they are going to be deported, kids or no kids. Some already are. Re: San Antonio pallet company ICE bust. Also, they have built a holding facility for families. The illegals learned if they said they had children, then they would be let loose. We changed the rules on them and now they are all being deported.

new,

Did a doctor give you wife permission to travel in her last trimester of pregnancy? That's often considered dangerous. Especially since it was her fist pregnancy, which is the most unpredictable and most likely to have complications. Also, air travel is often discouraged.

The voyage from Plymouth, England... took the Mayflower 66 days to cover that distance.
    Did it take you 66 days to get here? I bet it cost you a lot less because some of the original colonist were indentured servants.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REALLY???

Of course there was no constituition by that time, but the indians were still the land... And we all know that most of them didn't want the "'invaders'' on their land...

About not getting my citizenship: I came to the country in 96, when the new immigration acct started, so i couldn't change my status...

My main point is : WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR ANCESTORS CAME TO THIS COUNTREY ILLEGALLY AND THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO START A NEW LIFE HERE, SO THEIR DESCENDANTS (INCLUDING YOU, YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRANDKIDS, ETC) HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE HERE, AND YOU DECLINIES ME THE RIGHT OF DOING THE SAME THING? I've made a mistake, I recognize, but how come I can't just pay a fine and live in peace with my family on our house? Why do you think you have the right to decide who stays and who has to live this country? Guys, open up you mind: Me and my family and a lot of other families just want to live our lives in peace, on this our (that's how I feel) beautifull country. Sorry if some of you got offended with my words, but that's the way things are. Thanks the good Loord people that think like you are just a LOUD MINORITY; most Americans know how this country started , and recognize the importance of people that gave their youth to this country. People that even though weren't born on nthis country, would die for it, çause they know how life is ''outside'' the US... God Bless US All. By the way, http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alessandr ... FB4ywChNw8 these are us, for those that want a face so they can hate (hope immigration service won't track my internet conection, lol) . Take care you guys; have a nice sunday and a nice week. [/url]

We were really tourists on vacation at that time, and
    Marsha (my wife) was 3 months pregnant
    NEWP
    Did you by any chance come to the USA while your wife was "pregnant" with the intention of having a baby on US soil
    and never returning to your own nation?
    Hmmmm, an anchor baby perhaps?

The very much sounds as though you preplanned invading our
    country and planting an anchor baby here for protection from
    deportation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nobody is running away from any question here. But I do have a life outside this glassed box. Why not come here legally you ask?

One of the reasons I point out what happended with the pilgrims and their "migration" to the New World is to show you why people leave their homeland. This is the case. You are living in a country where you are dirt poor. So you have three options...

1) You topple the government

2) You buy a hell of a lot of lottery tickets, and through a miracle, you manage to win the $10,000 it will cost you to come to the United States legally

3) You risk you life and make a journey north, where you believe there is a demand of your low skill labor

Unless the border is protected, the people will continue to choose option #3.

Of course there was no constituition by that time, but the indians were still the land... And we all know that most of them didn't want the "'invaders'' on their land...
    How Noble, a forigen national living in America illeglaly rises up to defend Native Americans. Let me tell you something about Native Americans, they can take care of themselves just fine and don't need any assistance from criminals. Secondly, they have way too much pride and dignaty to allow outsiders to speak for them. Your not doing them any favors so give up on that lame campaign.

Why do you think you have the right to decide who stays and who has to live this country? Guys, open up you mind: Me and my family and a lot of other families just want to live our lives in peace, on this our (that's how I feel) beautifull country. Sorry if some of you got offended with my words, but that's the way things are
    Well there you have it. More ignorance.

Pilgrim, you haven't answered anybody's questions here on why didn't you come here legally?

We have the right to decide because we are citizens!!!

What gives you the right to justify breaking the laws?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Chicano,

Oh I get it now. Simply because you or any other illegal immigrant doesn't want to abide by the rules and come here legally, gives justification to break the law.

SILLY ME!! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?
    Of course I'm being fescious.

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast