Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    IF all the illegals were like newpilgrimfamily, there would be no issue.
    I disagree TCG. He/she is breaking the law and thinks they should be able to do it. To newpilgram and folks like them America is just a paycheck and "better life". Have no respect for American sovereignty and the blood and toil that have been spent to protect it. Might as well spit on it which is exactly what they are doing!
    I felt that way once I read his story but it quickly unravled. He's an open borders advocate, obviously. I doubt the story has any truth to it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Has anybody noticed that all of a sudden, since all their other irrational arguments cannot stand on merit, they've pulled the American Indian/Pilgrim out of the hat?

Really, you guys are getting silly now. You don't have very much knowledge of American history yet you decide to jump in with both feet.
    Goes to show how desparate you folks are getting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's that got to do with you not coming here legally?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Of course there was no constituition by that time, but the indians were still the land... And we all know that most of them didn't want the "'invaders'' on their land...
    How Noble, a forigen national living in America illeglaly rises up to defend Native Americans. Let me tell you something about Native Americans, they can take care of themselves just fine and don't need any assistance from criminals. Secondly, they have way too much pride and dignaty to allow outsiders to speak for them. Your not doing them any favors so give up on that lame campaign.
    You're darn right Dixie - never new an American Indian who wasn't capable of speaking their mind - unlike me . I am beginning to get more and more insulted by these tactics.

ANSWER THE QUESTION FOOLS - Why didn't you apply for legal status? Period - End of discussion

new,

Why haven't you answered my questions? Are you avoiding the tough ones? Please respond.

When did you apply for citizenship? You've had 10 years.

How were you able to search the classifieds for a job? Don't you speak and read Spanish? Just wondering because your story seems fake.

Did a doctor give your wife permission to travel in her last trimester of pregnancy? That's often considered dangerous. Especially since it was her fist pregnancy, which is the most unpredictable and most likely to have complications. Also, air travel is often discouraged.
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do you think you have the right to decide who stays and who has to live this country?
    We have every right as citizens of this country. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION IT?

THAT'S IT...

My last answer, for the ones that asked me why I din't came here legally... I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE, but I should have a chance to fix that, since I didn't nothing different than THOSE HEROS THAT WE REMEMBER ON THANKS GIVING DAY ...

"Whine" - Still want my popcorn.

newpilgramsfamily

So, newpilgramfamily...
    You might be a troll, but I'll indulge.

You're admitted illegal and proud of it. Such is the inference of your writing style.
    So,
    • We owe you our jobs.[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe you free medical care (not free to us).[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe you free education.[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe you [defacto] diplomatic immunity (so commonly enjoyed by illegals).[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe it to illegals to die at the hands of their MS-13 gang.[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe it to illegals to submit our children to the millions of sex preditors included in their numbers.[/*:m:26w3fnd7]
    • We owe it to illegals to die of smallpox, hemorhagic fever, chagis, and other serious diseases they bring.[/*:m:26w3fnd7]

How many illegals does your employer have on his staff? Has he been listed on the http://www.wehirealiens.com yet?
    Since he [your employer] is so proud of his illegal workforce, he obviously needs to be listed on http://www.wehirealiens.com
    website. Do your boss a favor, and make sure his business gets listed there.

newpilgramfamily, you'll be delighted to know that you're not alone in your sociopathic beliefs that we owe you so much.Senators Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, John McCain (and other globalists) want you to have all of that and more, to the detriment and wholesale damnation of US citizens.

Are you a card-carrying member of Communist La Raza? Is your employer? Communist La Raza may even give you a position of high authority under the new "AZT Land!"

Well you're not alone in your arrogance toward the country that's giving you so much. There's a lot of (posted to websites) arrogance coming from H-1B visa card holders - they also contend that "we owe them our jobs."

Oh, one more thing, I almost forgot....

"Illegal" is illegal and that means that you are, by definition, a criminal.
    Visit the nearest Immigration office and ask them to explain it to you.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I'm a 100% certain you have nothing in common with our founding fathers.
    You probably dont' even celebrate the holiday.

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast