Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why do you think you have the right to decide who stays and who has to live this country? Guys, open up you mind: Me and my family and a lot of other families just want to live our lives in peace, on this our (that's how I feel) beautifull country. Sorry if some of you got offended with my words, but that's the way things are
    Like it or not, we have that right because we own and run this country. To use your own words, sorry if it offends you, but that's the way things are.

Living in peace, ok and what's that got to do with you not coming here legally?

(edit because he answered my question why he's not here legally)

My last answer, for the ones that asked me why I din't came here legally... I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE, but I should have a chance to fix that, since I didn't nothing different than THOSE HEROS THAT WE REMEMBER ON THANKS GIVING DAY
    You do have a chance to fix it. Own up to it and turn yourself in. Go back to your country, cough up the money and fill out the paperwork and come back legally .... just like the legals do it.

I am American Indian and White mixed...

my grandmother was 100% full-blooded American Indian passing herself off as white because she was ashamed of being Indian, and terrified that someone would find out. She always denied being Indian. My half-breed mother told me about it. I saw my 1/4 Cherokee father ashamed of being part-Indian and deathly AFRAID that someone would find out.

Also my great-grandmother on the other side, died because a white doctor in Kentucky refused to treat her. My half-breed grandfather did not even know what year or month he was born. My family for generations has been ashamed of being Indian and never wanted to talk about it or let anyone know about it. They wanted everyone to think they were white people.

I am AT LEAST 37.5% or more American Indian, 2 kinds mixed...Cherokee and Blackfoot.

This is my ancestors land and I want ALL illegal aliens to leave my land and wait their turn in line and return legally. As an American citizen whose ancestors came from England in 1621, and who helped found this country and fought in the Revolutionary War against England in the 1770's and were Revolutionary War heroes I want the illegal aliens to leave my country and go back to their country and WAIT THEIR TURN IN LINE and apply to come here LEGALLY. I am also related to George Washington, the 1st President of the U.S. under the U.S. Constitution, and also related to Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

Alien means foreigner. Immigrant means LEGAL alien, a LEGAL foreigner. Illegal alien means illegal foreigner, whose very presence is ILLEGAL and who has absolutely NO right to be here in the U.S.

I want ALL illegal aliens to LEAVE my country and return to their home country and apply to come to my country LEGALLY and wait their turn in line just like the immigrants.

An illegal alien is NOT an immigrant and an immigrant is NOT an illegal alien.

An immigrant applies to come to the U.S. LEGALLY and waits their turn in line and comes here legally and has a RIGHT to be here and I welcome them gladly.

An illegal alien enters this country ILLEGALLY, which is a CRIME, and which makes them a CRIMINAL, or else enters here legally, but they VIOLATE the law by violating the terms of their stay, and then they become an ILLEGAL alien, and then they become a CRIMINAL.

The law MUST be obeyed. NOBODY has the right to be exempt from obeying the law.

I used to be married to a former-illegal alien from Mexico. I was getting his papers in 1987 when the 1986 IRCA amnesty came to town and I told him to get his sorry butt down there and apply as it was easier and cheaper. We have an 18-year-old daughter and I divorced him for alcoholism. He always wanted to learn English but never had the opportunity. Now he speaks English almost as good as I do, because I taught him well. You would think he was born in this country if you talked to him. He is almost 100% Americanized. He is almost as American as I am. He drives the American way and he is appalled at the way they drive in Mexico. He dreads IRS just like any other American and he makes darn sure that his taxes are paid and his tax return is filed on time. When he can afford the money he will apply for U.S. citizenship. The lawyer wants $1,500+. He has had his green card since 1992, more than 14 years.

I have also seen the welfare and food stamp fraud by illegal aliens and by former illegal aliens who got the 1986 IRCA amnesty and we both have seen the CRIME, RACISM, LAWLESSNESS, VIOLENCE, extreme ARROGANCE, etc. by illegal aliens, especially those scum from Mexico and Central America. I could tell you some stories...

Hopes this helps.

Re: THAT'S IT...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    My last answer, for the ones that asked me why I din't came here legally... I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE, but I should have a chance to fix that, since I didn't nothing different than THOSE HEROS THAT WE REMEMBER ON THANKS GIVING DAY ...
    Please answer my question.......mistake?
    You didn't make a "mistake." You BROKE THE LAW and you very well knew it. Furthermore, you never attempted to rectify it through the years.

Did you plan on having your baby on American soil so that he/she would be your "anchor baby" and you'd avoid deportation? Hmmmm?

Did YOU pre-plan this little never ending vacation while your wife was pregnant for the sole purpose of circumventing our immigration LAWS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

newpilgrimfamily
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:17 am Post subject: THAT'S IT...
    My last answer, for the ones that asked me why I din't came here legally... I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE, but I should have a chance to fix that, since I didn't nothing different than THOSE HEROS THAT WE REMEMBER ON THANKS GIVING DAY Wink ...
    REAL MEN fix their mistakes!!! They do it by first admitting what they did and paying the consequences

Yes, you can make it right.........Get the hell back to your own country and APPLY to enter our nation properly. However, for someone like you that's so proud of breaking our laws, I pray you're application will be denied.

How dare you think that you can lay so much dung down and think that people will have sympathy for your children that you've obviously used as pawns.

The original colonists were escaping from religious persecution from tyranical England. What the hell is your excuse? Huh? You like the money better here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: REALLY???

My main point is : WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR ANCESTORS CAME TO THIS COUNTREY ILLEGALLY AND THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO START A NEW LIFE HERE, SO THEIR DESCENDANTS (INCLUDING YOU, YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRANDKIDS, ETC) HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE HERE, AND YOU DECLINIES ME THE RIGHT OF DOING THE SAME THING?
    Please go back to the door and get a program. When our ancestors came here, they were not illegal since there were no immigration laws as there are now.

I've made a mistake, I recognize, but how come I can't just pay a fine and live in peace with my family on our house?
    Why can't you call it what it is: AMNESTY

Why do you think you have the right to decide who stays and who has to live this country?
    Because we're the ones that elected the fools in Washington who are refusing to do their jobs.

Guys, open up you mind: Me and my family and a lot of other families just want to live our lives in peace, on this our (that's how I feel) beautifull country.
    Yeah, sure, about 5,000,000 other families like yours.

Thanks the good Loord people that think like you are just a LOUD MINORITY;
    Since you seem so sure of yourself, why not go around and poll 1000 Americans to find out how they feel about this amnesty.

(hope immigration service won't track my internet conection, lol).

Here you go CW.

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I DIDN'T COME LEGALLY BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE
    BS! Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Besides, you did it deliberately. You went through customs and they tell you all the rules. You knew when you were susposed to leave. Within a weeks time, you were searching for work and planning to stay. Your plan may have actually stated back in Brazil, when your wife got pregnant. I really don't believe you.

Oh, and you still haven't answered my questions.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Chicano, why don't illegal immigrants just come LEGALLY?

What's so wrong about coming in legally to you?!
    Hi CC, how ya doin?
    CC, if newpilgram won't answer, may I take a wild guess as to the real answer?

If they are here legally, it would put a damper on their crime spree - as is well documented all over this website, you might recall they have a hell of a lot of defacto diplomatic immunity (immune to arrest) that citizens don't have.

CC, may I guess another?

Unmitigated free medical care (in ERs across the country).

CC, may I guess the illegals' Number 1 reason for preferring to stay illegal?
    PREFERENCE OF HIRE - for our jobs (although, if they get H-5B visas, demanded by Kennedy and McCain, they'll still get priority of hire)

Thanks, CC, for letting me throw in my 2 cents worth.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned

Re: PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    Actually, these lands were BOUGHT from the natives originally. Unfortunately for the natives, they did not have the discipline to abide by the land sales of their leaders, or else one tribe tried to make claims on land sold by another, meaning that the Indians had not dealt in good faith because they took payment for something they did not own. The Indians began attacking the settlers who thought they had lawfully purchased the lands, and so the wars between the settlers and the "natives" began.

So you can leave off with that nonsense about land being stolen from the natives, because such a claim is as patently false as the claim that we "stole" the lands from Mexico which we in fact paid handsomely for in a couple of treaties. Heck, the Indians fought endlessly amongst themselves before they decided to fight against the Europeans. They just failed to realize when discretion was the better part of valor when they attacked a superior enemy.

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast