Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    At the Howard Industries plant, people who identified themselves as Howard employees, were coming out of the building. They said that so many illegal immigrants were being arrested that the plant had to be shut down because there were not enough workers to run the plant.

Wow....now that's bad Just let Howard Industries claim that they "didn't know" all of these people were IAs

Hmmmm, a town of only 18,000 people, huh? Wonder how many will be left after all is said and done with this? I see some definite possibilities in available real estate opening up in Laurel...........
    Or perhaps we will see our first 'Ghost Town" due to ICE raids
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Some much needed job openings now available! Wish ICE would hit here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE also is raiding the corporate headquarters at Howard Industrial Park in Ellisville.
    Great---I.C.E. raided both manufacturing locations!!!

At the Howard Industries plant, people who identified themselves as Howard employees, were coming out of the building. They said that so many illegal immigrants were being arrested that the plant had to be shut down because there were not enough workers to run the plant.
    I'm sure the management will claim they had no idea how so many illegal invaders made it on th the payroll!! Enough with the "I didn't know defense!" One or two illegal invaders on the payroll might be explainable!

Having to shut down an entire plant because virtually every worker is illegal is a DELIBERATE ACT, meant to thwart immigration law, tax laws, and probably a host of other state laws!!

These people need to face some serious jail time! How in the world can a guy who wants to run a legitimate business compete with someone who exploits cheap, illegal invader labor!! The answer is he cannot!!

A free market/capitalist society only works if everyone is playing by the same rules! Those who disregard those rules, MUST be held accountable!

Oh...If this guy wants to remain in busines after this is all said and done, E-Verify should be made mandatory, as this company has demonstrated they cannot play by the rules when hiring labor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully citizens everywhere are going to notify I.C.E when companies are violating the law by employing illegals.

There are over 8.8 million unemployed American workers, and that number is increasing every singly day. Just google "layoffs" and you will see notices of layoffs all across our country.

We should also send copies of our I.C.E. letters to all employers employing illegals, so that they know they have been reported to I.C.E., to allow them an opportunity to use E-Verify before I.C.E. drops the hammer on them.

suspicious activity??
    1-866 DHS 2ICE.
    1-866-347-2423

Report Employers/Employees
    Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fraud/criminal investigations number is 1-800-829-0433

Report employers of illegals
    http://reportillegals.com/

MW
    azwreath wrote:

I guess MIRA wasn't able to stop this one despite their big "Emergency Call To Action" bulletin sent out a few days ago
    Yep, but how many more illegals could have been arrested had the warning not went out? Don't get me wrong, the raid is great news. However, I wish they could keep future raids a little more secretive.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Heavy Fines and Felony Jail Time for ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS!

Pastor: Church members detained by ICE

By Emma James • American Staff Writer • August 25, 2008

LAUREL — A pastor of a Laurel church has reported that several of his members have been detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.

The Rev. Nilpon Garcia, pastor of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Laurel, said he had family members of eight Hispanic workers at Howard Industries call him this morning upset about the raid.

Garcia, who was at the scene at the Laurel plant, said these members were employees but was not sure what their duties were.

“It’s a shame because there are families involved – children and mothers,â€

[quote]“It’s a shame because there are families involved – children and mothers,â€

[quote="NoBueno"][quote]“It’s a shame because there are families involved – children and mothers,â€

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast