Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's an actual legal alien giving me the finger, LOL!!!
    I hope you reciprocated! Why would a legal alien be angry because illegal invaders were being arrested!

I wonder why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICEFAN welcome to Alipac thanks for the on scene video and pictures

keep us updated please
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I hope you reciprocated! Why would a legal alien be angry because illegal invaders were being arrested!

I wonder why?
    cuz hes illegal too. or because he simply hates hearing about raids that are against "his" kind of people

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I wonder why?
    cuz hes illegal too. or because he simply hates hearing about raids that are against "his" kind of people
    I think your right JW!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    WELCOME ICEFAN

So, you were there when the raid took place?!

Please post the video and/or pictures!

Any estimates on how many ICE has taken into custody so far?

I was there, thank God!

All I have is a crappy cellphone video and a few photos

How many? Hundreds for sure!!! About time!! I've been emailing them for months. I don't know what finally got them here though. I'm just happy they came!!

Welcome ICEFan.......glad to have you here and thanks for posting pics and giving us the low-down!! It's not often we get to hear from people on the front lines!!!

Can you give us some idea of how this all went down?

What happened when the IAs realized they were being raided? What was the reaction and mood inside?

An eyewitness account would be a refreshing change. Usually all we hear is the IA accounts about ICE rushing in, jamming weapons in peoples' faces, physically assaulting both men and women, screaming profanities, calling them names like "Dogs" and sheer "terror" among IAs who are panicked, screaming, sobbing, and pleading for their lives to be spared

I know that I've always wondered what REALLY happens during one of these things and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I wonder why?

I rubbed it in enough before we left this morning. I didn't see any reason to give him the finger back, LOL I was hootin' and a hollerin' Damn, It's about time! Maybe Jones County will quiet being a sanctuary county, I can only hope. Every I.C.E. agent I saw, I reminded them not to forget the poultry plants that also employ hundreds here. Sanderson Farms and Wayne Farms

You think now would be a good time to submit a resume to Howard Industries? Or Maybe I should wait, since the human resources manager is probably tied up at the moment...

Wow, how nice flipping off a guy snapping a picture of him in his NICE NEW TRUCK.

ICEFAN, do you know if there were any "warning signs" prior to the raid? What was the absentee ratio today, if you know? Had you heard anything through the grapevine in your immediate area that your workplace would be raided?

I wonder why?

I rubbed it in enough before we left this morning. I didn't see any reason to give him the finger back, LOL I was hootin' and a hollerin' Damn, It's about time! Maybe Jones County will quiet being a sanctuary county, I can only hope. Every I.C.E. agent I saw, I reminded them not to forget the poultry plants that also employ hundreds here. Sanderson Farms and Wayne Farms
    You're awesome ICEFAN!!!!

Howard raid is third in over a year in Mississippi

Howard raid is third in over a year in Mississippi
    From staff reports • August 25, 2008

Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids are not uncommon to the southeast region as they report five raids with arrests and deportation in the last two years.

ICE raids
    – 24 arrested in Nashville, Tenn. in July 2008
    – 34 arrested in Memphis, Tenn. in March 2008
    – 77 arrested in Jackson, Miss. in March 2007 at Tarrasco Steel
    – 26 arrested in Pascagoula, Miss. in June 2007 at Northrup Grumman Shipyard
    – 875 deported in Miss., Ark., Ala., Tenn. and La. in August 2006

April 2008 brought a raid of nearly 400 workers in New York, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee and Florida with the Pilgrim’s Pride chicken company.

Postville, Iowa company Agriprocessors had over 400 illegal workers arrested during May 2008.

Lumpkin, Georgia is the home for over 1,500 undocumented immigrants at the Stewart Detention Center, which is a private prison run by Corrections Corporation of America.
    http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps ... 1/80825012

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast