Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: List of Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporting Republicans We need to remove from GOP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The list will be a lot longer when they actually take the vote. My rep voted to lock me up indefinitely. I can't remember when I gave him that impression. He is supposed to represent me, right? These guys will never be voted out. The electorate is too stupid or they don't have a decent primary opponent.

Let's add Donald Trump to the amnesty supporting Republican list after these disgusting comments he made to NewsMax bashing Romney's self deportation idea which is a great idea.

http://www.alipac.us/f12/donald-trum...niacal-267776/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a very good collection of names just put out by FAIR...

GOP Watch: Republicans Embrace Amnesty, Mass Immigration
    In a series of coordinated appearances and conferences, a growing number of high profile Republicans are announcing their support for amnesty and increased immigration to the United States. Their goal: make illegal alien amnesty and sustained mass immigration a fait accompli before the 113th Congress even convenes.
    President George W. Bush essentially yielded to illegal alien advocates’ criticisms by imploring fellow Republicans to approach the immigration debate with a "benevolent spirit" and keeping the "contributions" of immigrants in mind. As he always does, Bush failed to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.
    House Leader John Boehner says"this issue has been around far too long. A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."
    Sen. Rand Paul thinks an immigration plan including an “eventual path” to citizenship could lead to a deal between Democrats and conservatives.

“I want to show what conservatives would or can accept. If we assimilate those who are here, however they got here – don’t make it an easy path for citizenship. There would be an eventual path, but we don’t make anybody tomorrow a citizen who came here illegally. But if they’re willing to work, willing to pay taxes, I think we need to normalize those who are here.”
    Rep. Paul Ryan plans to meet with Rep. Luis Gutierrez, a longtime advocate for illegal aliens. Gutierrez told MSNBC, “[Rep. Paul Ryan] says to me 'Luis, I want to do it because it's the right thing, I don't want to deal with it from a political point of view.' I think that's very, very encouraging."
    Rick Santorum backtracked on his opposition to amnesty and advocated for more immigration when discussing reform with Beltway publication POLITICO. Santorum added, "If it wasn't for immigration, our country would be declining in population. It's very hard to have economic growth and a forward-looking country that is declining in population."
    Evangelical leaders who have become outspoken amnesty advocates, including SojournersCEO Jim Wallis, were among attendees of a National Immigration Forum (NIF) conference – one of the largest pro-amnesty organizations – last week. Wallis and other leaders recently called on Congress and President Obama to pass amnesty legislation within 92-days, symbolic of the number of times "immigrant" is mentioned in the Bible.
    Grover Norquist is attempting to parlay his perceived power over Republicans into the immigration debate. The Americans for Tax Reform President sees immigration – illegal, legal, guest workers, etc. – as only a massive supply of cheap labor for big businesses and a potential tax base.
    Senate Republicans Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) have begun closed door negotiations with fellow amnesty Senators – Democrats Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Dick Durbin (Ill.). New to the gang are Republican Senator Mike Lee (Utah), typically an advocate for the rule of law, and Senator-elect Jeff Flake (Ariz.). Flake is cut from the same cloth as McCain on this issue – the pro-amnesty representative flipped to get elected and is now back to his old ways.
    Sean Hannity says his immigration views have “evolved.” “We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what – it just – it’s gotta be resolved. The majority of people here – if some people have criminal records you can send 'em home – but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here...first secure the border, pathway to citizenship...then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.”
    The cries for amnesty and continued mass immigration from these open borders Republicans comes in the aftermath of Republicans' inability to win the White House or Senate in 2012. Amnesty advocates are seizing on this failure as an opportunity to push their agenda in a time of uncertainty within the GOP. However, the only certainty Republicans will gain from embracing amnesty and unsustainable levels of immigration is the loss of base voters.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    ---------------------------------------

Ryan's website also omits language that used to say immigration reform must require undocumented immigrants to leave the U.S., then re-apply for citizenship from their home country if they want to come back.
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/paul-ryan-c...5/#post1329894
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These 46 as well!!!

http://www.alipac.us/f9/list-illegal...9/#post1336042

Meet the 46 United States Senators who were willing to sign over your 2nd amendment

1 Million Moms & Women For The 2nd Amendment

Here Are The 46 Senators Who Voted To Turn Your 2nd Amendment Rights Over To UN. -Katniss

Meet the 46 United States Senators who were willing to sign over your 2nd amendment rights to the United Nations.

NAYs ---46
    Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennet (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Looks like we need to add the Koch brothers to the treasonous amnesty supporting Republicans...

http://www.alipac.us/f12/koch-sponso...5/#post1343846

W

Even though Coffman has an A+ rating with numbersusa, he now deserves to be on the list. As a constituent and former supporter of Coffman, I've been following his "180" very closely and it may be the most disgusting political maneuver I've ever seen and that's saying something. Almost overnight, he went from being Tancredo's protégé to being an illegal alien lover. He's made the cold political calculation that he can replace my vote with an illegal lover's vote. To that, I say, good luck. It gets worse... Now the RNC is running attack ads against his dem opponent because the dem supported tough anti-illegal immigration measures when he was in the state senate. Am I living in bizarro world??? I can't wait until Coffman does some townhall meetings next year. I'll definitely be there hoping I get a chance to call him out on the carpet in public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12