Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the families

Well, as I stated before, the surviving victim is a very good friend of mine and I have spent most of my time with her since it happened. Her boyfriend was Steve and I spent some time with his family as well. Al was my former boss from college and His son has returned to Florida for the time. I am not very familiar with freddies families as I had only known him fro frequenting the UVA with my brother.
    I do know we have all begun the healing process and are trying to get on with the our lives with the drastic change of not having them in it.
    I let me friend know I posted yesterday and she was excited to know what has been said. I will pass these messages on to her and will be sure to let you know if you can be of any assistance.

AltoidSteph, welcome to ALIPAC. We are all so sorry to hear about your loss. If it is any consolation, we truly consider your loss to be our loss as well.

Please continue to join us as we are fighting very hard against this injustice and needless loss of American lives. AltoidSteph, this is beginning to happen everyday around America. It must be stopped. Please help us with this battle to bring tragedies such as these to an end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AltoidSteph
    welcome to ALIPAC. Please let us know if we can be of any assitance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My friend and the other families are looking to pursue a law suit against the the government for knowingly allowing Padilla to be in this country illegally and continuing to allow him to remain here after many criminal activities and not recognizing it until it was too late. If you have any advice I can take to them regarding this type of lawsuit, I would love to hear it.

AltoidSteph, regarding your request, please check your PM in about one hour.

AltoidSteph,

You should probably call your state bar association. Explain the situation to them and they should be able to refer you to some local lawyers that would handle this type of case. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by AltoidSteph
    My friend and the other families are looking to pursue a law suit against the the government for knowingly allowing Padilla to be in this country illegally and continuing to allow him to remain here after many criminal activities and not recognizing it until it was too late. If you have any advice I can take to them regarding this type of lawsuit, I would love to hear it.
    We all will see what we can do to help find the info you seek.

You might even want to put pressure on th ACLU to help on this case. (not kidding)

AltoidSteph,
    Welcome to ALIPAC. Having had a friend of mine murdered several years ago, I do understand your pain. I do hope that the families are able to sue those responsible. Perhaps it will prevent others in this country from having to endure the same pain. We will be praying for you and the families of the victims.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My boyfriend and I were friends of Steve. I too once worked for Al Mignogna, and Steve was actually responsible for introducing me to my boyfriend a long time ago. Steve was a wonderful person and he and his family will forever be in our thoughts. In fact, we are expecting a baby boy in October and plan to use Steve's name as our baby's middle name.

It's very painful to try to wrap our minds around the fact that these huge losses could have been prevented. Our government should really start to wake up when it comes to immigration issues, before countless others lose friends and family members to these senseless acts of violence.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast