Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The preliminary hearing for Padilla is now scheduled for October 6th.

Thanks, I have been so busy and out of the loop with things lately.

A couple of weeks ago before reading this article, I did a search for crimes like this, a couple of the sites I came up with are

http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no ... eaths.html

http://www.daylaborers.org/html/heroes.htm

also on Vdare,com if you enter "crimes" in the search window there is a lot of info

http://www.vdare.com/

The other day I remembered a diplomatic faux pau committed by Bush, it is a custom for an American president upon entering office that his first call to foreign head of state be to the Canadian PM , Bushs' first call was to Fox. If we only had a crystal ball.

This is one of the entries on the daylabores site,

Officer Tony Zeppetella, 27, of the Oceanside Police Department, was murdered on June 13, 2003. Officer Zeppetella stopped Adrien George Camacho for a traffic violation. Camacho pulled out a gun and shot Zeppetella. Camacho then pistol-whipped the injured officer before shooting him again, and killing him with the officer's own gun. Camacho is an illegal alien from Mexico and a gang member with a criminal history that includes five previous felony convictions. He has been deported several times.

To me this story sums up the stupidity, arrogance and criminal behavior of our government . Not only was this scumbag ( my apologies to scum) an illegal immigrant , deported several times but what was he doing out of prison with 5 felony convictions. This is the very definition of Catch-22 insanity.

Thanks Gearhead,

The escaping justice site is new to me. Ill check it out this weekend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyc
    http://www.wrtanews.com/artman/publish/article_2844.shtml
    Here's the text of the article in case the web site archives it later.

Gorman Ready To Move Forward On Padilla Case
    By Chris Forshey
    Oct 7, 2005, 06:02

The Blair County District Attorney says his office is ready to move forward with the case against illegal immigrant charged in an Altoona triple murder

25-year-old Miguel Padilla's preliminary hearing was scheduled for yesterday, but it was delayed earlier this week because he still doesn't have a lawyer to represent him. His request for a Blair County public defender has recently been denied.

District Attorney Dave Gorman says he's not sure how long it's going to take for Padilla to get legal representation. WRTA News asked Gorman if the issue of a speedy trial would come up in the case, and he says no because it's Padilla asking for the continuance not the DA's office. (listen to Gorman's comments on this page.)

An Arizona lawyer, who does work for Mexico, has been retained by the Mexican Consulate in Philadelphia to come to Blair County and review the case against Padilla. But Gorman doesn't believe the lawyer is going to represent Padilla at trial.

Padilla has been in the Blair County jail since being charged with the August 28th shootings of UVA Club owner Al Mignogna, employee Fred Rickabaugh and patron Steven Heiss. He is not eligible for bail.

Padilla's new preliminary hearing date has now been rescheduled for October 26th.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea! Let the Mexican taxpayer pay for his defense! We should also charge them for his incarceration costs and the electric bill when he gets the juice!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With all the things I've seen and heard since this has happened, I will be glad to see Padilla FINALLY go to his prelim. We were very upset to find out that the date was moved...again. I got that call a little over a week ago. I'm hoping the 26th is it. Its time to stop dragging this out and allow the families and those who survived the chance to move on.

The benefit is on Thursday, we are very excited about it. It will be a great way to remember Al, Freddie, and Steve and mark the beginning of a new chapter.
    [/img]

Can you give us the details on the benefit? Who, what, when, where? If so we can alert all of our people in the area.

We will be glad to help.

W

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast